New Answer test!!

Just keep testing sweetie...it's all you can do unless you go in for blood work!

I wish that i could i have a appt with my obgyn on the 11th to discuss my cycle and possibly start me on some meds to help me concieve but i dont think i will be needing her help after all but just in case i do it will still be good:)

ok so can i say i now see something on the frer? i tilted my screen just a tad. and there it was. weird. i hope it gets darker :) :) :)

nothing like a good ole screen tilten line to get your heart pumpin and butterflies dancin....lmao

I am still not seeing anything... i think its time for a digital and that way, no more guessing :)

A digi would be nice....but with such faint lines I doubt it'll pick it up...Can't wait to see your lines get darker!! I'm getting anxious....lol...

Because i couldnt help myself and im a poas addict!!
[IMG]https://i54.tinypic.com/maikb4.jpg[/IMG]
and tweaked
[IMG]https://i54.tinypic.com/28anv29.jpg[/IMG]

That's awesome.....omg I'm a freak.....I'm tearing up over your tests....hahaha....I want so much to see that for myself....

Congrats sweetie....and ignore my emotions.....lol....

Ahw thanks so much i just pray and pray it gets darker i have a good feeling and i think were going be bump buddies :)

serious hun i can't see a thing still. neither can OH and my friend. You must be spending a fortune on tests!

I think I might see something faint but it's just not dark enough for me to say positive yet. I hope it gets nice & dark for you soon! GL! :)

I hope so too sweetie!! Good luck getting out in the weather tomorrow.....brrrrrrr!!

i dont really see anything but word of warning with answer dont look at them untill about 4/5 mins as as soon as the wee hits the test u get a pink line.

If i stare closely, only on the tweaked picture i can see a faint line

Well frer digital says no so guess im not no more testing :(

awww....maybe it's still to early for the digi! Don't give up yet hun....you've had to many tests show something! :hugs:

I think the lines should have been getting darker by now since hcg doubles every so often if u indeed were pg.

yea pam i was thinking the same thing but honestly im a bit sad that ive been testing like a maniac lol but guess ill just take a break for a while but if i do get lines that are worth posting then i will definatley post them for you to see :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->