New Answer test!!

yea pam i was thinking the same thing but honestly im a bit sad that ive been testing like a maniac lol but guess ill just take a break for a while but if i do get lines that are worth posting then i will definatley post them for you to see :)

:hugs: I'm here for ya hun....and I hope you get that screamin line soon!!!
We'll both get our :bfp: soon.....and when Mommabill starts testing WE can stalk HER....muahahahaha!

Thanks girl i do believe the lines are getting darker i can see them irl so thats all that matters and yes we will have our bfp soon:)

I would have thought they would be the same as the regular frer so thats why I took it no more wondering but I did dip a regular frer too and.im sure I see a.faint line I even took it out the case and
its a pink line I was going to post a pic but I guess theres no need I will see what my doc says because
this is just to fustrating think ima take a break from this all my hubby might be.right

I hope you post pics anyway hun!! You know I love looking at them!!
I'm here supporting you :hugs:
Good luck at the doctors!

:( thanks pam I will later so u can see the frer from this am

:( thanks pam I will later so u can see the frer from this am

Awwww.....sad face....no sad face hun....it's not over yet....you WILL get pregnant...if you aren't now then you WILL.....I'm giving myself the same talk....lol.....You have a doc appt coming up which is great....just like I have my Provera which I'll start if I don't have a BFP by the end of next week....I have a feeling we'll be bump buddies!!

P.S. I don't think the weather knows what it wants to do....I see a few drops then nothing...our area (on the news) is covered with pink/blue/green but I ain't seeing anything....lol....

Oh im so glad its moving out but its still soooooo cold and theres ice every where and snow
i cant wait for it to clear up

i can kind of see if i tilt the screen! fingers crossed for you xx

Okae so after feeling a bit out of it and falling down the stairs i decided to test this is an answer early result again theres that faint line i tweaked it so u can see better but heres the original too!!!!
[IMG]https://i53.tinypic.com/juy4ns.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]https://i51.tinypic.com/15p22ko.jpg[/IMG]

^^ thats how my answer test came out to!!! Hope this is it for you!! I will be testing again in a few days if no AF!! GL hun!!

good luck really hope this is it for you xxxx you can clearly see how much it means to you xx

Thanks it would be nice to be preggo again but i think im just slowly giving up on this one so i dont have any more test but a frer digi and im not gonna waste that so we will see what happens when i get my ics!!!!

It kinda looks like the antibody strip to me, hun. I hope i am wrong but I don't see any color.

i'm sorry, not because i don't think you're pregnant...but sorry because i can't see it...doesn't mean others can't though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->