New - BFP after IVF

Buster, thank you. I really need to hear that. I feel like such a horrible person for not wanting a girl.

Wishing, those are some amazing pics!!! The wonders of technology are just insane these days. So glad you got to see your little one so vividly.

Hope u get a boy hun. You are definately not a horrible person for wanting a girl. I will be happy with whichever combination we get but OH wants a boy soo bad that i hope that at least one is a boy for him xxx

Hi everyone and congratulations to the new pregnancies and to urchin for the beautiful baby girl. I hope everybody is doing fine and the ms stopped for the girls in the april/may team.Mine finallystopped completely at 20 weeks,and I hope it never returns.However now I have almost all the other discomforts of middle/late pregnancy...The best part is when I feel the babies moving and kicking.The boy seems more active, I wonder if this is normal?
I have my c section scheduled already,when I will be almost 39 weeks,but i doubt i will make it to 39.My best bet is 36/37.(i hope)

Hey babyhopes i'm also hoping for 36/37 weeks and think it will be around xmas time that we get to meet our twinnies.
I have one twin that seems to be more active than the other so i think this is completely normal. Although the more active twin doesn't seem to change position whereas i think i just feel the other twins less because they change positions more. I do love feeling the movements in completely different places and knowing which one it is. I feel like i'm starting to recognise the individual triats and personalities even now :) :)

I'm also feeling you on the discomfort factor. Obviously having never experienced a single pregnancy i have nothing to compare it too but i seem to have a bum or head constantly in one side of my ribs. It seems like they take it in turns to hide out there lol xxxx

Hi everyone! How are all the little beans an their mommas doing? Plugging along healthy I hope!!

It's been a roller coaster here. I finally got the MS to stop but I'm still extremely tired all the time. Weight gain so far is almost 4 pounds so not bad. My face is breaking out horribly though!!! I'm definitely geting hungrier in the earl part of the days. Still no kicks yet that I can feel but I know they are coming in the next couple of week. I ordered Belly Buds to play music to my belly, can't wait to try it.

We had the anatomy scan on Tuesday and..................It's a girl. I was really disappointed and upset for a couple of days but I'm trying to get used to the idea. DH was shocked as well, we both really thought it as a boy but it was clear as day a girl. We're narrowed down the name to 2 choices, the middle name is already picked. She's about 2 ounces ahead of schedule but has all her parts and is looking good.

Without further delay here she is

https://imageserve.babycenter.com/13/000/140/LT5dy1cdjswlB8cnxE3prVc6VmDUTzhy_lg.jpg

that is a cracking pic noasaint - she looks like she's going to be really pretty :D

all is good with us, enjoying being a mummy very very much - and Aoife is just a delight <3

Congratulations on being team Pink. I know you were really hoping for a boy, but I'm sure you're going to have tons of fun picking out clothes for that beautiful little girl.

AFM the doctor moved my c-section date from Dec 27th to Dec 20th due to my previous surgery. I must say that I'm quite pleased about this as I'm becoming more and more uncomfortable as the days go by. Dh is even more pleased because if all goes well we should be out of the hospital on Christmas Eve. Dh really hated the idea of us being in the hospital over the holidays. Other than that not much going on with me. I hope the rest of you ladies and babies are doing well.

Urchin I'm so glad your enjoying motherhood and your little girl.

yaaaay Buster - a baby in time for christmas :dance:

Hi everyone, is good to hear how your all getting on. Love the pic noasaint, I know you really really wanted a boy and my friend was the same but the other way around, I know she felt very tearful for a couple of weeks but once she got her head around having a boy and not a girl by the time he was born she was so excited to meet him and I'm sure it will be the same for you but don't ever feel guilty for feeling low, and if you need to talk were all here for you. xx

Buster that is such good news about your date moving forward to the 20th at least you know you should be home for xmas.

I had the talk with my 9 year old the other day about the possibility of being in hospital on christmas day and he cried his eyes out. I said it was a really really really small chance but I didn't want it to come as a shock and wanted it to sink in over the next 7 weeks incase it is then. Im due on the 28th December so I have no idea when its going to happen, keep all your fingers crossed I dont go into labour on the 24th or 25th, any other day and I'm fine with that. I was told 3 weeks ago that I am anemic and started to panic about everything for a few days but I'm feeling ok about it now. Been taking 3 iron tablets a day and I'm Just starting to feel a little more energy but still tired. I went to a labour and delivery class the other day and they told me the anemia does not affect the baby just me so that has made me feel better.

How is everyone else getting on. I have just about finished the nursery and all the baby shopping but trying to get organised for xmas and counting the days. xx

Hugs to all.
xx

:wave: Hi ladies - so nice to see some action on here.

Buster - you will be home iwth bubba for Christmas - what a blessing :hugs:
Noa - I am so sorry it is not a boy, but I know the minute you see her you will fall instantly in love and wonder why you ever wanted a stinky smelly boy ;)
Wishing - I have aneamia too - and I am shattered. Just started taking SPATONE iron supplements - yuk! And expensive - but they are supposed to be really good. I just hope they work as I am shattered. I have also just bought soem meal replacement drinks as MS is back with a vengence and I was up all night being sick. Midwife says not much they can do :( Baby is doing well though and that is all that matters.

I am sorry your lil boy was so sad about mayeb being in hospital for hChristmas but least he has some time to get used to the idea and they usually try to make it really jolly. Still, I hope bubba stays put until due date!

I cant ait until maternity leave starts on 7th Dec. One month to go!!!

How is everyone else? What is everyone doing for

:hi: ladies

I found you again!!! Sorry ive been absent

CONGRATULATIONS Urchin - beautiful pictures and name, such a lovely birth story. Im sorry you ended up in SCBU but glad all was okay in the end and now youre home!

Loving your 3d pictures Wishing!

Lisa - twinnies for Christmas -yay!!! :D

Buster, glad you'll be home for Christmas too - yippeeeeee

Sorry if ive missed anyone - brain is the size of a pea these days LOL

All is fine here, lots of kicking and a very out front bump going on! Getting all of the babies stuff bought so I can then concentrate on Christmas. Cannot wait to finish work on Christmas Eve - roll on!!! We are team yellow but I have a strong feeling its team blue for some reason. xxx

thanks ratma :D
won't be long for you now - enjoy those kicks, I miss them now Aoife's here!

For the girls who are anemic:what was your hemoglobin level?Mine was 8 andi'm worried.I was reffered to a hematologist.

I think mine were 10 hun but can't be sure. I am on iron tablets, evil little things they are lol xx

babyhopes, I was wondering that myself but I wont find out until my next appointment with the midwife on the 20th November. I spoke to them at my birthing class and they said it doesn't affect the baby so that made me feel a bit better, they said I had plenty of time to build it back up before delivery so I would not feel so tired after birth. They are going to test again at my appointment. x

My level was 10 a well. Taking spatone liquid iron, expensive and yuck but supposed to not give you constipation or any other nasties hat iron sometimes does to you. They havent mentioned rechecking my levels, hope they do. Makes you feel so exhausted!! X

My levels were 10.7 so my doctor told me to take over the counter Iron tablets twice a day. I take the slow release tablets and haven't had a problem with them. They haven't rechecked my levels so I don't know if it's helping.

I am on ferrous sulphate 200mg 3 times a day. Its a pain in the arse taking them, need to take them with orange juice and at least an hour before food and no sooner than two hours after food to help absorbtion. I was really worried about the constipation because I was on lactulose anyway but I had just uped my dose by 5ml and its been finemuch better than I thought. They better be working after all this hassle. X

Ugh, iron supplements stink. Luckily I'm not on them............yet.

When did everyone start swelling in their legs/ankles/feet if you did? This past week it's happened twice (I'm assuming my meals were too high in sodium). I just thought this would happen later in pregnancy.

We had a perinatologist appnt Tuesday that went very well. Baby L shows no sign of heart problems which was a concern since my brother died of a congenital heart defect. I was thrilled to say the last to hear she's doing well. Finally felt the first kicks too this week, DH can't feel them yet since they are not that strong.

Glad everything went well at your appointment. And don't worry dh will be feeling those kicks in no time. Wait til the all night dance parties begin. You'll be asking your little on to go to sleep. LOL That's what's happening to me right now. Sometimes these boys decide they want to exercise at 3:30 in the morning, which does nothing for my sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->