New Chart New Start jan-feb testers (BaByDuSt!!)

:happydance:I think i od If i did then thats good cause that would mean that i bd 2days prier to the day of...
Hubby has been sick so bdn hasnt happend Wow im loveing the idea that im o so early in my cycle. I hate long cycles
What do you see?

Attachments

• chartchartchart.png
    chartchartchart.png
    18 KB · Views: 0
you chart looks great ( i think if i am reading it right) :)

My temp was still up today, take a look!

you chart looks great ( i think if i am reading it right) :)

My temp was still up today, take a look!

Wow yours is looking triphasic Thats a realy good sign. :thumbup: And ty Im hopeing If not thats ok to maybe i can bd some more to Up my chances

:sex:lol I just seen that smiley on another forum and i bursted out laughing i love it lol
Ill post a example of one for you off of fertilty friend.

A triphasic chart shows three levels of temperatures: pre-ovulation, post-ovulation, and then a second rise around 7-10 days after ovulation. Some women with charts that show this pattern turn out to be pregnant.
A triphasic chart can be promising, however, because progesterone levels generally increase after implantation (7-10 days past ovulation) in conception cycles, and sometimes this results in a triphasic pattern. If your chart shows a second significant thermal shift that begins 7-10 days past ovulation, Fertility Friend will indicate a triphasic pattern in the Pregnancy Monitor.

Attachments

• triphastic.jpg
    triphastic.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 7
ohhh cool!
i didnt have a clue, im new to tempting :)

This is were i learned Read all about it Here https://community.babycenter.com/journal/leeach/2853415/all_about_bbt

thanks!

you are full of great info!

I could not tell by my chart if it looked good or not

:sex::spermy: "YAY" lol hubby feeling better lmao My opk today was alot darker then the last couple iv took, The edges of it were super dark. Peeonastick.com says thats a positive :) Swim spermys Swim

Who hoooo!! Lol :)

No Af for me still
I have very mild cramps every now and then

Thank you Xx

I don't think ill test, just waiting on af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members