**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Nice work Anne!!
I could go for one of their fantastic strawberry drinks right now!!

Heather, I am so sorry. :hugs:

Anne, I am sorry AF showed up. But glad you enjoyed your weekend.

Hello to all my ladies. I hope all is well with everyone.

Well, my SIL who had IVF this month just found out that it didn't work... I feel very badly for her. DH and I have been waiting to tell my brother and her that I'm pregnant, and I'm sure she will now just die when she hears... Any suggestions??

Well, my SIL who had IVF this month just found out that it didn't work... I feel very badly for her. DH and I have been waiting to tell my brother and her that I'm pregnant, and I'm sure she will now just die when she hears... Any suggestions??
I would wait a few weeks if you could hun. Her wound is fresh... :flower:

Morning ladies!

Heather - Sorry to hear that having to buy condoms was so tough. Hang in there and try to focus on the positive... that this is just a temporary break in TTC and you will get to try again sometime soon. In the meantime you can work on being as healthy as possible so that when you get your BFP you're super-ready.

Anne - I'm sorry that witch showed up, especially after being so tricky last week. It sounds like you sure showed her though! On to the next cycle and hopefully your BFP!

TL - I can't agree with Ready enough. She is so right. Reading all those MC posts is enough to make every PG lady think she's going to have a MC the very next day. I think it's best for your stress level, and therefore your baby, if you just stay away from them and focus on what a happy, wonderful time this is for you. You've been waiting so long, and now you're so lucky to have a new life growing in your belly. Enjoy it while it's here, because 9 months goes by in the blink of an eye.

Hi Ready, Sheryl & Liz! Hope you all had a good weekend :)

I would wait a few weeks if you could hun. Her wound is fresh... :flower:

I agree with Liz. Everyone does not heal as quick as some. I would wait it out.

Good morning ladies. Happy Valentine's Day. I am at home today waiting for my flowers to be delivered.

Thank you, ladies.

Yesterday, I could hardly eat, because I was so nauseous all day. I feel totally fine today. I'm feeling much less stressed about the MC thing -- Thank you.

I agree about waiting to tell my SIL... It's hard to wait to tell my brother, but it looks like I will just have to wait...

Thank you, ladies.

Yesterday, I could hardly eat, because I was so nauseous all day. I feel totally fine today. I'm feeling much less stressed about the MC thing -- Thank you.

I agree about waiting to tell my SIL... It's hard to wait to tell my brother, but it looks like I will just have to wait...

I know it is hard but they will understand later. They will see how you chose to think of their feelings in during your happy time. :hugs: I pray she get preggers soon too and they can soon celebrate your joyous time too.

We saw the baby move a bunch of times too! No more internal bleed that they could see!

Baby measures abt 2 1/3 ". HBT was 157

Attachments

• 021411140504a.jpg
    021411140504a.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 021411140359a.jpg
    021411140359a.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 3
Omg, Liz!! The baby looks amazing!! Gorgeous pictures!!

Liz
Lovely pictures hun.

TL
I am good sweetie, thank you. But I do feel stressed these days since we have already passed the 6th cycle with no success. On Friday I learnt of a friend being 15 weeks pregnant. I am happy for her and certainly do not feel jealous but just a feeling why cant it be me sigh!!! Even DH seems to be stressed these days, poor he. We will wait for a couple more months and even after that we do not conceive, then we will see a doctor.

How are all the other ladies doing?

Anne, there's one more thing you could try. Elliot did it the month she conceived, and the month that I conceived we definitely did this... BD in the morning. What we also did was BD around lunch time (maybe you could take a long lunch one day :blush: or reserve that for the weekend). You can also try to not do it every day, just every other day or every 1.5 days (we did this). You are already doing everything you can do, so I just thought that maybe this could do the trick... It wouldn't hurt to try!!

Thank you TL. Will try to do it but I just checked my fertile window this month would on week days and DH leaves for work at 7:30 am sharp. I will still try to give it a shot honey.

Liz - Wow! Fantastic face pic. How exciting and so good to hear that the little one is healthy and bouncing around. And wonderful the bleeding is all over too. Here's to a H&H remainder of your 9 months! :thumbup:

Anne - TL is absolutely right... I'm a huge believer in the AM BD. I even got DH up to DTD at 5AM one morning before work for our BFP cycle. He didn't know for sure I was OV and just thought I was super hot-to-trot for him. :winkwink: He thought it was the best wake-up ever!

Boys are so much easier to please sometimes. I swear if he woke me up to DTD at 5AM I'd think he was off his rocker! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->