**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Liz-So glad the blood sac is gone! Bet DH is ready to :sex: haha.

TL- I think that it would be good to wait, and when you do tell her, tell her through an email or quick phone call, not in person. That way if she gets a little upset about her failed IVF, she can cry or relieve stress in private and not loose it in front of you.

And everyone else....Did you know candy hearts can temporarily fix most of lives problems? Sure once my box is empty I am back to the same ol same ol, but for right now I am in candy heaven.

And I'm also bitter because today marks exactly 4 months til my 26th b-day. I wanted to have my first kid by now, or at LEAST be pregnant. Grr.

I am also 25 now. Seems to be a very common age. I found the 18-25 TTC forum today but they said there is a 25+ forum and I couldn't find it. Anyone have it on your list?

I made creme brulee for dessert tonight. We are having king ranch chicken for dinner. Such a great day!

Wow, I feel old. I'll be 30 in May...

Don't feel old TL! I'm 31 and will be 32 in August. :thumbup:

:thumbup: Power to the 30's!!

How was everybody's Valentines Day?? We went out to dinner and exchanged gifts. DH got me my very first maternity dress, except he just got me a dress in a bigger size than I normally wear, because he didn't want to "jinx" the pregnancy :baby:

TL - That's so sweet hubby got you a dress for maternity wear :) DH and I don't really celebrate V-day, so our night was pretty standard... stumbled home from work, took the dogs for a walk together, did some house-cleaning, then had dinner and went to bed super early: 8PM. Lovely! :)

This weekend we have fun plans... going to my inlaws' rustic camp a few hours north of us on a lake. We've never been there in winter before and I'm lookign forward to a few days of peace and quiet... no other people around, no TV, snow and frozen lake as far as the eye can see, reading a book by the woodstove and going snowshoeing with my dog, PLENTY of good food!

How are you doing with food right now TL? Any aversions or cravings? Any MS?

TL - That's so sweet hubby got you a dress for maternity wear :) DH and I don't really celebrate V-day, so our night was pretty standard... stumbled home from work, took the dogs for a walk together, did some house-cleaning, then had dinner and went to bed super early: 8PM. Lovely! :)

This weekend we have fun plans... going to my inlaws' rustic camp a few hours north of us on a lake. We've never been there in winter before and I'm lookign forward to a few days of peace and quiet... no other people around, no TV, snow and frozen lake as far as the eye can see, reading a book by the woodstove and going snowshoeing with my dog, PLENTY of good food!

How are you doing with food right now TL? Any aversions or cravings? Any MS?

That sounds fun!! I want a weekend like that. Will your inlaws be there??

TOTALLY have food aversions, mostly with proteins -- Fish mainly (it even makes me nauseous to type the word) and meat. Chicken seems to be all right. We now label fish and meat "proteins," so that just talking about them doesn't make me want to run to the toilet. Still haven't yet thrown up, though. Just very nauseous -- Today so far from 8 am through 10 am. It will probably hit me again later. What about you with food??

What is MS??

Sorry, just realized what MS is :) Just the nausea, not yet throwing up...

My naseau went away for the most part by week 10, but some general stomach upset came back around week 16.

I had strong aversions to fruit and veg early , but always loved "proteins". Later went through a fruit & veg loving stage, a brief pickle stage, and a brief dairy-crazy stage. Loved my sweets for a couple of days, but mostly can take 'em or leave 'em.

Oh! And no... the in-laws won't be there. Which makes it extra nice and peaceful :)

My naseau went away for the most part by week 10, but some general stomach upset came back around week 16.

I had strong aversions to fruit and veg early , but always loved "proteins". Later went through a fruit & veg loving stage, a brief pickle stage, and a brief dairy-crazy stage. Loved my sweets for a couple of days, but mostly can take 'em or leave 'em.

Oh! And no... the in-laws won't be there. Which makes it extra nice and peaceful :)

Good to no inlaws!!

Funny that you said you had aversions to veggies... I had that like 2 days ago, but I have been fine since. Did you try to eat veggies or fruits with every meal??

I couldn't even force myself to eat fruit or veggies, sometimes for whole days! I eat them with most meals now though :)

I couldn't even force myself to eat fruit or veggies, sometimes for whole days! I eat them with most meals now though :)

Good girl!! I have been trying, but I think I have one plate of veggies and one fruit each day.

I just used the aetna estimator to see how much delivery will cost us..

Csection only costs $56 more than natural.

So basically either way, it's $1200.

How is it possible that they cost virtually the same but one involves a lot more work from me than a bunch of surgeons and nurses?!

That's crazy. I dont understand why it's even that much. I thought delivery was mostly covered. I have Oxford and will have to look into this. I'm actually having an issue with the RhoGam shot that I have to get... It doesn't seem to be covered and is totally necessary. If I have issues with them, I'll take them to Court...

It does say that this costs includes routine prenatal stuff: so I guess the $20 copay I occasionally pay is factored into that.... but still!

That's still a lot!! I understand if somebody wants a private room, or private nurse... But, the basic things should be covered.

Maybe you have those people that are in labor for more than 24 hours naturally to thank for them charging the same amount as a C-section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->