**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I have been so sick today, speaking of sick... :growlmad:

Like, what do people do who dont have insurance??

I have been so sick today, speaking of sick... :growlmad:

Like, what do people do who dont have insurance??

I have no idea what those poor souls do!

Have you been throwing up??

No, just these big waves of nausea that last for like an hour each time... I had to leave work at lunch to go home, sleep because I just couldn't keep my eyes open and was nauseous... But, I made it through the rest of the day :happydance:

It must vary around the country and from plan to plan. Up here, and under my plan, there's like a $500 difference for Vbirth and Csection. Vbirth is like $2000 and Csection is like $2500, then the insurance pays the rest, so I don't know what the procedures actually cost.

I'm guessing your insurance just makes you pay a relatively equal part and they pick up the extra cost of the Csection, because I've heard time and again that Csection definitely costs more in total.

Hello ladies

How are all doing? TL how is your nausea now? I am sorry I have been MIA but currently dealing with a few problems in life apart from not getting a BFP so far :( Problems always come in bunches in life I guess.

Awh, Anne, hope all is well. Sorry you have so much to deal with :hugs:

The nausea has been fine today so far -- Haven't had any. I feel like it's different every day. But, last night and this morning I have had some pain on my right side. Just throbby aches... Not sure what that's about.

Where is everybody??

I am here.

How are my preggo ladies doing today? Make sure you keep some crackers or nuts. If you can try the preggo pops they sell at babies r us. It is a flavored lollipop that helps with m/s.:lolly:

I had a waffle (with white chocolate & chocolate syrup and ice cream) today after lunch :)

That's the best!! I love waffles with ice cream. Always have.

Ugh another of my friends is pregnant. And this would make baby number 3. Her kids are 2 1/2 and 6 months. This is her 5th pregnancy in 3 years (Two m/c's). Ugh, its hard when others are just so fertile! lol. All she has to do is think of getting pregnant and she does!

Yes, I hate finding out people are pg now. :( Oh to be a fertile mertile.

I mean I am happy for them, but its just a little bit of an envious sting I get wishing I had it so easy!

Your day will come. I think like 6 of my friends got pregnant in the time that I was trying, and all in the first couple of months of them trying... It was so frustrating and sad for me. But, the baby that you get pregnant with, be it this month or next month, will be the one you were meant to have... Think about it that way. Things like that are worth waiting for.

"Don't forget! If you're trying for an 11/11/11 baby, tonight's the night!"

Last night I had some hot chocolate from Starbucks during my husband's pool league. By the time we left I made him drive b/c I felt so confident that I was going to throw up. I made it through the night without doing so but usually I am spot on when I think I am going to throw up. The last time I was driving down the street and turned around to get to a convenience store bathroom and didn't quite make it to the bathroom. :( I felt so bad for the lady that had to clean it up but it was just water so it wasn't so so bad.

I have been E-mailing my old boss about helping out for tax season and I am going back to work for a month and a half!

Sheryl, I think it would be good to go back to work for a while. Always takes my mind off things when I'm working.

Ugh I think I'm getting a cold! Why now!? I don't have time for this crap! And I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday (By the EWCM and now I'm all flushed today which always happens the day after Ov) So I'm all bitter about a wasted cycle lol.

I'm making home made chicken and noodles for dinner. I love it when I'm sick, but I hate that it takes so much prep work! I wish it was like when I was a kid and I had a mommy to make it for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->