**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Heather, do you now make dinner for your in-laws, too?? What's the arrangement there??

Heather, do you now make dinner for your in-laws, too?? What's the arrangement there??

Yeah they can't cook for themselves. I mean they will do their own breakfast and lunch but I do dinner. MIL is too week to cook and I don't want to eat my FIL's cooking! lol.

Ladies, if you want to read a well written personal account (that will make you tear a little) check out this article https://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/02/18/delivering.baby.levs/index.html?npt=NP1

I am patting myself on the back here, but I really enjoy my photo from todays 365 project. If you girls want to see the full project and have me as a FB friend, send me a PM and I'll send you the link to my page.

https://i55.tinypic.com/zinkbc.jpg

Ladies, if you want to read a well written personal account (that will make you tear a little) check out this article https://www.cnn.com/2011/HEALTH/02/18/delivering.baby.levs/index.html?npt=NP1

:cry: That was a very touching story.

I was thinking "wow, no one posted today!" and then I realized its presidents day and most of my ladies post while at work. lol.

Update on MIL. Her hemoglobins jumped from 3.9 to 6.2 in one weeks time! Dr's were pretty amazed. They did a bag of iron and another Epo (Red blood cell boosting shot) on Thursday but today they saw no need to do anymore treatments, her body is reproducing blood at a rapid rate! :happydance:

Won't know today's count until Tomorrow, but Dr thinks we will see it around 7, and probably see about 1 point per week increase. Minimum for surgery is 8, BUT I have been saying since last week that since its going up so quickly, I wouldn't be surprised if they want to see it get back to normal (12 to 15 range) Before doing surgery. SIL was convinced that they would do surgery once it reached 8, since thats what they said it needed to be. I kept saying that was a MINIMUM requirement and if its going up so quickly, and she isn't needing emergency surgery, why wouldn't they let it go higher?

Welp thats exactly what the Doc said today. SIL seemed a bit peeved when I told her the news. Probably more of that "I am wrong" kind of thing, she hates being wrong lol. But its not like I rubbed it in, I just said that the Dr's confirmed my guesses of seeing it go back to normal before doing surgery.

Anyway, thats a long rant in it self. After spending 2 weeks straight (staying in the same house) as my SIL, I was about to kill her. They are coming back this weekend. Thankfully for only two days lol.

DH and I plan on going out to dinner Friday night and I will be turning my phone OFF! She will probably gripe about us leaving, and leaving her to "babysit" her mom. But uhm you unthankful little brat, I have been taking care of your mom FULL time. Give me one night off please!

Hello ladies

How are all doing?

Heather

Thats wonderful news indeed. A lot seems to be going on in your life at the moment and I admire your patience and perseverance girl.

I woke up with a kind of eye infection today. The right eye looks red and has a mild irritation to it.

Yeah TL

My vacation is coming up. Gives me a reason to smile :)

So today, a colleague that I haven't seen in a few months confirmed two things for me.

She said:
-did you lose weight? (why yes, 7lbs, not sure how.. just kinda happened.. she doesn't know about the pregnancy)
-is everything okay? you're not sick or anything right, hence the weight loss? (nope, just eating less I guess.. not really sure)

oh, and if any of you have any acne magic potions, pass it over.
My chest acne is awful right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and if any of you have any acne magic potions, pass it over.
My chest acne is awful right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get an acylic acid acne treatment. Neutrigina makes some, I also have tried the clean and clear kind but its not nearly as good. I also sell Mary Kay and they sell one but I havn't tried it yet.

So today, a colleague that I haven't seen in a few months confirmed two things for me.

She said:
-did you lose weight? (why yes, 7lbs, not sure how.. just kinda happened.. she doesn't know about the pregnancy)
-is everything okay? you're not sick or anything right, hence the weight loss? (nope, just eating less I guess.. not really sure)

Yes because only people who are terminally ill lose weight? In that case I must be about to die because I lost 10 pounds lol. I mean it couldn't possibly be that I quit my stressful job, which I was always on the go with and constantly eating fast food. I mean eating healthy couldn't possibly contribute to weight loss. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->