**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I am "supposed" to O tomorrow but I have creamy cm today and I know it should be watery so I am a bit concerned that I am not on schedule.

That used to happen to me all the time right before I oved.

Anne, are you not charting this month??

No,I am not charting this cycle because I will be on a holiday from March 6th through 12th and I certainly dont want to carry thermometer with me:haha: Also the day I got my af last cycle my temp was 98.3 which is some what contradictory. So I thought of not temping this month at all. As far as this cycle goes, I ovulated on CD13/14 according to opk. So I am currently 6/7 dpo.

Sheryl

Dont worry honey, you will be on schedule. I always get sticky, creamy cm before O. And I never get EWCM, all I get is a watery type on the day of O and a day or two after O.

14 weeks :flower: just got our camera charger returned to us. now I can begin taking weekly pics!

Attachments

• SDC10301.jpg
    SDC10301.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 4
Looking good Liz! I can't decide whether I am up for bding tonight or if I would prefer to try again tomorrow. I think I will wait till about 2 hours from now and see what I think then. I am sure it will be either today or tomorrow as we are tired of bding every day. :(

I don't think either of those is happening. He brought up that we need to be NTNP not TTC right now until we are more sure of the job future.

Liz and Elliot, did you have pap smears done in your first prenatal visit??

Hi TL - No pap for me, nor any pelvic exam or anything. My Dr. only likes to do what's really necessary and she said since I'd had a full exam and pap within the past 2 years and had never had an abnormal result there really wasn't any hurry and we could do one at my post-natal exam instead (not immediately of course, but like 6 weeks post-natal).

Liz - Fantastic belly shot! You seem to be showing much higher than I was at 14 weeks. So much fun to see how different all the bellies grow in the "Your Bumps" threads :)

Anne - When do you leave for vacation?

Elliot

I leave for my vacation on 6th, will be back on 12th. 8th happens to be our 3rd wedding anniversary and will bring it on in Vegas. I am due for af on 10th. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we got our BFP this cycle? I wish I were that lucky [-o<[-o<[-o<

Liz

Awwwwww so nice to see that bump. Have you started buying maternity clothes?

Elliot

I leave for my vacation on 6th, will be back on 12th. 8th happens to be our 3rd wedding anniversary and will bring it on in Vegas. I am due for af on 10th. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we got our BFP this cycle? I wish I were that lucky [-o<[-o<[-o<

Oh boy! That's so soon! Hoping you have so much fun you forget about AF all together until you come home and realize she stayed in Vegas! :hugs:

Liz

I bought one maternity top :) and a whole bunch of just bigger tops so technically they aren't maternity wear.

but my FIL is visiting right now and they sent my b-day present with him. 2 maternity tops, 1 maternity pair of black pants, 1 maternity pair of jeans :)

they're too big right now but it's nice to have some clothes already for when I get there! I have to get them shortened though.. way too tall for me :)

Elliot

Oh boy! That's so soon! Hoping you have so much fun you forget about AF all together until you come home and realize she stayed in Vegas! :hugs:

From Vegas we will be going to LA. So hoping af is busy sun bathing in the beaches of LA for the next 9months :haha:

Liz

I bought one maternity top :) and a whole bunch of just bigger tops so technically they aren't maternity wear.

but my FIL is visiting right now and they sent my b-day present with him. 2 maternity tops, 1 maternity pair of black pants, 1 maternity pair of jeans :)

they're too big right now but it's nice to have some clothes already for when I get there! I have to get them shortened though.. way too tall for me :)

Wow that's quite a lot of birthday presents Liz:blush: Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->