**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Nothing will be wrong!!!
You'll get to hear the heartbeat!
Take your SO!!!

TL - I got nervous for my first scan too, except mine was at 11 weeks! I kept thinking... what if it's juts been my imagination all this time? But nope! There was a little bean on the screen! So much fun! I hope you and your DH have fun with it too :)

Sheryl & Anne - Keeping fingers crossed for both of you guys this month!

Liz - Lovely bumpage! I'm mostly still hiding mine at work too, though it's getting hard and hiding it makes me look like I've just gotten super chubby :haha:. I work with a few people who think pregnancy is really gross though, and it makes me feel bashful about my bump.

In other news... baby is moving all the time now, and I am loving it! DH even got to feel a little kick over the weekend, though he's jealous to feel more :)

And I bought a few maternity items over the weekend finally!
--A pair of lightweight kahki casual pants at Kohls for $20
--Two short sleeved shirts at Old Navy for $12/each
--A pair of brown work slacks at Motherhood for $20

Now I just need to find a top to match the work slacks. (And dear God I still need to buy a new bra!) This Thursday after my 20 week scan I'm driving the hour to an all maternity consignment shop I keep hearing raves reviews about. Hoping I can get a few dresses, a pair of jeans, and a few more tops there. :happydance: This baby needs some space!

This week I turn 20 weeks and weight gain is still stalled at 14 lbs total. I'm actually starting to approach the normal range on BabyCenters PG weight gain chart! Woo Hoo! :winkwink:

Thank you, girls!! I will feel so much better when I see that baby on there!!

Elliot, that's amazing that the baby is moving so much. Can't wait to feel that. Sounds like you got some great buys!!

Elliot, why have you not posted a bump pic yet!!!!! :hugs:

I'm sorry Liz... I've just been busy/lazy. Haven't taken a new bump pic since week 14 or 16, and havne't moved any of the old ones from my camera to computer yet. :wacko:

I know I need to take a new one this weekend cause my belly has grown a bunch. I'll try to remember to move it to my computer so I can post it. :flower:

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MiA. Life is moving and I think I am still stuck somewhere else. LOL

Liz, I love your bump pic. I always thought you your hair would be auburn. IDK why I just did.:haha:

TL, I hope the doc visit was a good one let us know.

Elliot, good deals on preggo wear. I still have some from before I MCed. I may give them away.

Afm, I finally had a cycle since mc. So we are back to :sex: all day. LOL I will check on you beautiful ladies later.

Had my scan today, and the baby looks perfect!! We both cried in there -- Me, when I saw it on the screen, and DH right after it was over. Baby looked like a kidney bean. Heart beat was 173. Love the baby!! It was an amazing day. Elliot and Liz, did you see your baby move around at your first ultrasound?? I feel like ours didn't move at all.

Had my scan today, and the baby looks perfect!! We both cried in there -- Me, when I saw it on the screen, and DH right after it was over. Baby looked like a kidney bean. Heart beat was 173. Love the baby!! It was an amazing day. Elliot and Liz, did you see your baby move around at your first ultrasound?? I feel like ours didn't move at all.

no hun, baby only moved at 12 week ultrasound for me

Thank you -- It made me concerned. We also didn't SEE the heart beat, we just HEARD it. Why do some people get to see it??

Ready - Glad to hear you and DH have gotten back to active TTCing. Keeping fingers crossed for you... you've got some good luck coming to you I think, and well-deserved! :hugs: I wouldn't give away those Mat clothes yet. They're so expensive to rebuy, and you just never know when you might need 'em. :winkwink:

Liz - You are so funny!!! :haha: As if I have a cell phone that can take pictures. I just got a tracfone about 2 months ago because my mum was worrired about me out driving in the snow without being able to contact anybody in an emergency. I don't even use the voicemail on it. :)

TL - My little one flopped about and waved its arm at my first scan, but I was already 11 weeks along and measuring almost 12 weeks, so it was much later than yours. Sounds like yours went beautifully! So happy for you :flower:

I've been a bit wiped out with a cold past few days. Starting to feel better though and really excited for my 20 week scan tomorrow. :happydance: Can't believe how much baby has been moving, kept me from falling asleep last night cause I just couldn't stop being amazed with every little flip and kick :)

Elliot, you live in the middle of no where and you don't have a cell phone attached to your hip!?!!?!?!? I would implode!

Elliot, you live in the middle of no where and you don't have a cell phone attached to your hip!?!!?!?!? I would implode!

Liz, you crack me up :winkwink:

You got me thinking, what would I implode without?
--my car... you can't get anywhere without a car where I live, though I actually do have a little general store, pizzeria and library about 1.5-2 miles from my house, so can walk or ride my bike there in nice weather. I live not too far from the very small "downtown" of a very small town.
--my space... I need to be able to step out of my house and see trees and such instead of seeing people and pavement and buildings
--good food... I love to cook and eat :)

Elliot, I dont know how you do it... If I dont look at my cell phone every 5 minutes, I dont know what to do...

Hey ladies,

TL, I am so glad that your appointment went well. That is a good heartbeat.

Elliot, thanks so much for the kind words. But I am with Liz and TL no cellphone. OMG I feel naked without my phone. But I bet it is very peaceful were you live.

I think I am due to O this coming week so if I am not on here this weekend you know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->