**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Anne, we will miss you while you are away, but FXed for great news when you come back!!

Elliot, my dr wants to do a pap smear and cultures, even though I had the pap last March and the culture in 2009 (it's for std's, but I have been with the same guy for years!!). So, when I asked that they not be done, because I'm scared to have an internal exam done, they told me it was required by the hospital. I'll have to look that up... It sounds strange...

It's totally normal TL.

I have had yearly paps & STD tests and when I got pregnant I was like "still?!?!?", my doc just laughed and said "yes, it's for your own good" :)

This actually was the appointment when my hubby was in the room for the first time and as I was lying down, he was sitting beside me and once the doctor started the exam, he reached for my hand and started squeezing it with this look of pain on his face! HAHAHAHA, it made me want to laugh so hard.. so I just said to him, "honey, it's not so bad, you know I have been doing this every year since I turned 18, right?"

The doctor was amused too :)

You'd think it would be extra uncomfortable, but it wasnt.. just normal. SHe'll also push up from inside and between your abs so she can get a good feel of how big your uterus is... Just try not to flex :)

Liz, did it make you bleed at all?? It's just that I read all these accts of women online who bled after, and then some had MC's like 2 days later... What's that about??

Liz, did it make you bleed at all?? It's just that I read all these accts of women online who bled after, and then some had MC's like 2 days later... What's that about??

I didn't spot at all... And if you remember, my doctor saw a small bleed inside my uterus a few weeks later on an ultrasound (unconnected - I assure you, the doctor did not go that FAR during the exam :haha:)

So even with being pre-disposed to "bleeding" because of my subchorionic hematoma, I didn't bleed at all after the exam or anytime thereafter.

Don't worry about it hun.

If you're concerned, talk to your doctor about your worries.:flower:

I talked to my dr yesterday about it, and she basically told me that I was being silly, and that if those women MCed after the pap, then they would have MCed regardless... Well, if many people do it, and they turn out all right, then I'll do it, too...

well, the only thing I can say is, I don't like that the doctor basically told you that you were being silly

Well, she said it in a nice way, not an annoying way, so I wasn't mad!! It was more like, "honey, you need to relax, everything will be fine."

Better pic hubby took last night :flower:
Oh, and yes, I realize it would have helped if I didn't put my arms in front of the curve of my back. I know for next time!!

Come on ladies! Get on that BD'ing train!
We need more pregger ladies in this thread!!!!! :flower:

Attachments

• 030411073651a.jpg
    030411073651a.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 5
Thanks Anne!
I'm still hiding it at worrk with very drapey tops and shawls!

Come on ladies! Get on that BD'ing train!
We need more pregger ladies in this thread!!!!! :flower:

We have done as much as we can this month. I don't really care about the very last day as the day before was suppose to be the magic day.

Liz, love your bump!! DH has been taking pictures every Saturday of my profile, but it looks the same every week... Which is not surprising at this point!!

TL, I literally only started showing like a week to 9 or 10 days ago!

And some women don't start showing til like week 18 or 20!

Ok ladies I will be mia from 6th through 12th. Will miss bnb for sure, its almost become a habit now. I wont log in tomorrow as will be busy with packing and also have an appointment for a hair cut.

Sheryl

I somehow have a hunch you are going to be BFP no 4 for this thread this month. Here's keeping my FXed.

I hope so. Waiting in about a 2 hour line to get a replacement license.

How sad. Everyone I was chart-stalking except 1 person is pregnant now. It's only been a month.

Anne, have so much fun!! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back!!

All right, so, my first scan is on Tuesday, and I'm so scared... What if there's something wrong??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->