**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Does any of my preggo moms know what they are having? Just wondering.

I just had my 20 week scan yesterday, and we're having....

A BABY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're keeping it a surprise, so we won't know for another 20 weeks or so. Sometimes I think boy and sometimes I think girl, but I'll be so delighted either way.

Hope you have a great weekend, Ready! An egg-catchin' great weekend! :winkwink:
:dust::dust::dust:

Here's our newest ultrasound pic. :cloud9: I think it looks like a girl profile, but I'm rubbish at gender guessing based on scans.

Attachments

• Second Baby Scan 1 & 2.jpg
    Second Baby Scan 1 & 2.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 13
Here's our newest ultrasound pic. :cloud9: I think it looks like a girl profile, but I'm rubbish at gender guessing based on scans.

Holy crap!!!!!!!
Awesome pic!!!!!!!!!

Baby's 16 cm already??!?!? :flower:

take a bump pic!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to examine your profile for my own sanity to see how big I'm going to get ;)

Holy crap!!!!!!!
Awesome pic!!!!!!!!!

Baby's 16 cm already??!?!? :flower:

Thanks Liz! :cloud9:

Yup... baby's growing like crazy! :happydance: They said LO weighs about 15oz now... almost a pound already!

Doc also said I'm due to pop some more again in the next few weeks and put on some more weight. I'm still holding at 14 lbs gain ATM, but have been hungry as a hippo!

Will try really hard to take a bump pic again this weekend. Almost took one last night, but was too tuckered and just fell into bed.

In other news... got my "coming home from hospital" pants yesterday! :) Heard you should have dark and comfy pants as you'll probably make a mess of them and still feel quite tender for the ride home. Got a pair of cute and comfy yoga/sweat pants at Old Navy on clearance yesterday for $9/ea!!! :happydance: Got a pair in grey and one in black. So nice to have comfy hangaround pants again, as I had outgrown all mine. These can sit just below my belly and should last me to the end.

Other shopping news... Old Navy has some sun dresses cut high under the bodice and flowing below. They're not Matwear, but I think they'll fit like Matwear and they're going on sale on Sat only for $9/ea. I'm there!

And Liz & TL... you guys haven't reported any symptoms lately. How are you ladies feeling? Growing a lot yet?

I'm so silly. I've gotten used to my big belly and keep thinking it hasn't really changed much. :dohh: Yesterday tried on some of my spring A-line skirts thinking I could just hang them below my belly... Ummmm, No. :wacko: They're made to fit at my waist (which apparently used to be WAY smaller than I remember :haha:), they do not fit at my hips!

Thx for the Old Navy tips! I'm going to drag hubby there now on Saturday!!!!!!!!

So Elliot, when did you pop first? Or visibly start showing?
I'm still hiding at work (except from my immediate boss & coworker) but the Department managers & Directors etc don't know yet.

There's a downsizing exercise taking place and they just announced this week and they'll be letting those know who is "safe" & "unsafe" in 4-5 weeks.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be able to hide til then :nope: I'm not too hopeful!

Oh, and btw, I'll make hubby take another bump pic tonight (around 10pm when he gets home) to get an updated look. The pic I previously posted looks much "worse" to me than I feel so I'm thinking it was more bloating that has since dissipated. Also, I haven't gained anything yet so am still at -8 lbs!

And Liz & TL... you guys haven't reported any symptoms lately. How are you ladies feeling? Growing a lot yet?

I'm so silly. I've gotten used to my big belly and keep thinking it hasn't really changed much. :dohh: Yesterday tried on some of my spring A-line skirts thinking I could just hang them below my belly... Ummmm, No. :wacko: They're made to fit at my waist (which apparently used to be WAY smaller than I remember :haha:), they do not fit at my hips!

awwww, that sounds funny :)

I'm torn between wanting to get a bump b/c I think it'll be "funny".. Don't ask me why :haha:

and not wanting a bump for another 5 weeks because of work and not wanting a "biased" decision on whether I should be part of the "improved" dept post downsizing.

I'm still hiding at work (except from my immediate boss & coworker) but the Department managers & Directors etc don't know yet.

There's a downsizing exercise taking place and they just announced this week and they'll be letting those know who is "safe" & "unsafe" in 4-5 weeks.

I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to be able to hide til then :nope: I'm not too hopeful!

Oh, and btw, I'll make hubby take another bump pic tonight (around 10pm when he gets home) to get an updated look. The pic I previously posted looks much "worse" to me than I feel so I'm thinking it was more bloating that has since dissipated. Also, I haven't gained anything yet so am still at -8 lbs!

I started popping pretty early, but since I was just wearing my regular clothes lots of people said you couldn't start to tell until like 15-16 weeks. But even now, at 20 weeks, if I just wear regular and kind of baggy clothes I could get away with just looking like I've gained weight and not necessarily PG. Mat clotehs make it instantly obvious, but also tend to be more flattering. So you may be able to get away with it if you're willing to look frumpy at work? :winkwink: Especially since you haven't gained any weight yet.

And how did you end up -8lbs? Did you have a lot of vomiting early on? Are you feeling better now? I sure hope so. :hugs:

I started popping pretty early, but since I was just wearing my regular clothes lots of people said you couldn't start to tell until like 15-16 weeks. But even now, at 20 weeks, if I just wear regular and kind of baggy clothes I could get away with just looking like I've gained weight and not necessarily PG. Mat clotehs make it instantly obvious, but also tend to be more flattering. So you may be able to get away with it if you're willing to look frumpy at work? :winkwink: Especially since you haven't gained any weight yet.

And how did you end up -8lbs? Did you have a lot of vomiting early on? Are you feeling better now? I sure hope so. :hugs:

Okay, that gives me some hope!

I'm wearing lots of shawls at the office and only look slightly frumpy like I have a small belly... but since I sit at a desk about 90% of the day, that helps too...

I have no clue how I managed to lose 8 lbs! I have NOT THROWN UP ONCE STILL! Hubby says my portion sizes have gotten a touch smaller.. but still, 8 lbs?! And I don't exercise! and I sleep all the time after I get home or watch tv!

I'm 5'2" and used to weigh 130 and now weigh 122 lbs.

Friends say that you can see it on my face. Like my cheeks are slightly less full but it's not like I look unhealthy or anything since I'm still in the "normal" weight range.

I am going to talk to my doc about it on monday. She wasn't concerned at 12 weeks but we'll see how she feels at 16wks when I weigh 2 lbs less than I did a month ago. (She was okay being -6 lbs at the appt at 12 weeks and said I should gain a lb or two soon).

Oh Liz! I know what happened...

I gained my weight and yours! :haha:

Seriously though, hope all is well at next Dr. appt. I'm sure everything's fine as lots of ladies lose in early pregnancy and end up just fine. Hopefully you can get a peek at the gender too :thumbup:

I wanna know the gender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be 16 weeks tomorrow!!!!

Does any of my preggo moms know what they are having? Just wondering.

I just had my 20 week scan yesterday, and we're having....

A BABY!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

We're keeping it a surprise, so we won't know for another 20 weeks or so. Sometimes I think boy and sometimes I think girl, but I'll be so delighted either way.

Hope you have a great weekend, Ready! An egg-catchin' great weekend! :winkwink:
:dust::dust::dust:

Elliot, you are so funny. But I like surprises too. My DH does want to be surprise.

Liz, I hope they can manage to let you know too. Keep us posted.

I am very sleepy today. I went to bed early but I have been sleepy all week for whatever reason.

Elliot, LOVE your scan pictures!! I actually used to think you would be having a boy, but I'm changing to girl :)

Well, my preggie symptoms have gotten less -- I threw up for the first time early this week, but then I haven't been nauseous much at all for the rest of the week. I have been having some lower back pain, but I think that's because I have been at some conference for the last couple of days and just sitting in one place so long each day...

BUT, the strangest thing happened. On Wednesday night, I found a painful little lump under my left arm, like a swollen lymph node. I didn't think much of it, because I have had those before under my right arm in the past, once in a while, but this morning when I woke up my whole left underarm was very swollen, and the lump was still painful. So, I called the dr, and she said to see how it is on Monday, and if it's still there, then I should come in for her to look at it. She didn't seem too concerned. Elliot or Liz, have you had this at all??

BUT, the strangest thing happened. On Wednesday night, I found a painful little lump under my left arm, like a swollen lymph node. I didn't think much of it, because I have had those before under my right arm in the past, once in a while, but this morning when I woke up my whole left underarm was very swollen, and the lump was still painful. So, I called the dr, and she said to see how it is on Monday, and if it's still there, then I should come in for her to look at it. She didn't seem too concerned. Elliot or Liz, have you had this at all??
I had a lump like that removed more on my left breast when I was 13. It turned out it was just a lymph node.

So it probably is something like that.

I had a lump like that removed more on my left breast when I was 13. It turned out it was just a lymph node.

So it probably is something like that.

I had the same thing a few years ago, except mine was also a benign tumor. It popped up over night, and it ended up being breast tissue that grew too fast and had no where to go but pop out the side of my boob/lower arm pit. It was a side effect to birth control and too many hormones.

So its possibly something like that. Mine wasn't life threatening but I had it removed because it caused me pain.

Sometimes before my period comes, I get this under my right arm, but it usually goes away in like a day. This has lasted since Wednesday... I still have it today, so I think that I will go into the dr on Monday and see what she has to say.

I read that, since this is actually about the time in pregnancy that milk starts being produced, that this sometimes happens as a result of backed-up milk glands... Not sure, but that could be what it is.

I do think, though, that it's something to do with the pregnancy, because it would be too coincidental that it would just pop up after I get pregnant...

Heather, what's happening with DH and MIL??

Heather, what's happening with DH and MIL??

She's still in the hospital. She was refusing to eat so that slowed down the healing so they had to put a feeding tube through her nose that goes straight into her intestines. She's finally getting that she NEEDS to eat. If she doesn't eat, blood count doesn't go up, if blood count doesn't go up, she doesn't have energy to move, if she can't move then she can't use the bathroom on her own/get rid of the cathater, and if she can't go to the bathroom on her own, she can't go home. So she's finally realizing that it all starts with EATING lol.

I'm starting to get stressed and last week I broke down crying because I had been spending day and night at the hospital since SIL was back in chicago and DH was back at work. DH took a leave from work so he won't be going back til May 1st unless we just really need the money before then.

Three days after MIL's surgery our toilet over flowed in our master bath and flooded our bedroom, which also caused damage to the downstairs (thankfully our bedroom is above the garage so downstairs damage is contained to the garage) So now insurance is d!*&ing around on us and taking their sweet time to get us the money to fix it. So we are currently using the guest bedroom and guest bath, which is not easy when you live with other people.

I've been reading everyones updates, I just havn't had the time to post. So sorry I've been MIA :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->