**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Okay so my OPK got lighter today and I have creamy CM. I think I might have Ov'ed early. But I just don't know as its only CD 13 for me (I've Ov'ed on 16-18 since last August) I know I can get a wonky cycle but it still throws me off lol.

We've BD'd pretty good. We are not "officially" ttc again, but his moms doing really good so we feel confident that it wouldn't be HORRIBLE to be pregnant right now and it might be something to help motivate her to get better.

And my CM is very "after ovulation" creamy right now. That probably sounds weird but I guess I've tracked long enough to know haha.

Still going to :sex: tonight and Sunday to cover basis but UGH, I hate this. I did like my couple of care free months I recently had :haha:

I like Hayden James better. I think it's cute :) Go get that spermy, Heather!!

I like Hayden James better. I think it's cute :) Go get that spermy, Heather!!

Well Hayden James is first choice. I'm talking about if we have a 2nd and its a boy too :haha:

OR if we follow being the "generation" and end up with twins and its twin boys!

I know they say twins mostly carry on the womens side but in Dh's family they pass down through the men too. And its identical twins.

I can't help but worry a little today. I have had pain more often than not when I am walking today. No blood. Just pain in my very low midsection. Hoping it's just my uterus getting all stretched out.

I can't help but worry a little today. I have had pain more often than not when I am walking today. No blood. Just pain in my very low midsection. Hoping it's just my uterus getting all stretched out.

If it helps my friend thats now 26 weeks had period like cramps all through her first Tri :thumbup:

Not sure I would call this a cramp but I guess I am going to have to figure out what triggers it and start avoiding it.

I used to have piercing pain in 1st Tri.
sometimes out of no where, sometimes when I was getting out of cars or an sudden movements...

Ugh if I didn't need them for baby making i would SO punch DH in the nuts today! He is driving me crazy! I swear he must be on his period.

He's being such a grump butt. He KNEW my sister was coming over this morning and he was going to help her with his car. She gets here at 10:30, he's been up since 9:30 and he was eating breakfast. THEN he goes upstairs and gets on the computer til 12 pm! Him and my sis JUST took off a few minutes ago to go to Autozone and get her check engine light checked and get whatever she needed for the car.

So while I'm kindly asking him how much longer he's going to be, he just starts b!tching about how I'm lazy and he's been waiting on me all week to do stuff around the house and bla bla bla. Mind you my sister is listening to ALL of this.

She walks away and looks at me and says "wow, somebody is being a grump butt today. Are you sure its just his DAD thats the a-hole of the family?"

Which I HATE when DH pulls this stuff in front of other people. While he's trying to make ME look bad, he just looks like the butt himself. And to top it all off my sister JUST got divorced from her husband of 11 years, who was very verbally abusive and would pull this SAME stuff.

Thanks hubby, so kind of you.

Ugh if I didn't need them for baby making i would SO punch DH in the nuts today! He is driving me crazy! I swear he must be on his period.

He's being such a grump butt. He KNEW my sister was coming over this morning and he was going to help her with his car. She gets here at 10:30, he's been up since 9:30 and he was eating breakfast. THEN he goes upstairs and gets on the computer til 12 pm! Him and my sis JUST took off a few minutes ago to go to Autozone and get her check engine light checked and get whatever she needed for the car.

So while I'm kindly asking him how much longer he's going to be, he just starts b!tching about how I'm lazy and he's been waiting on me all week to do stuff around the house and bla bla bla. Mind you my sister is listening to ALL of this.

She walks away and looks at me and says "wow, somebody is being a grump butt today. Are you sure its just his DAD thats the a-hole of the family?"

Which I HATE when DH pulls this stuff in front of other people. While he's trying to make ME look bad, he just looks like the butt himself. And to top it all off my sister JUST got divorced from her husband of 11 years, who was very verbally abusive and would pull this SAME stuff.

Thanks hubby, so kind of you.

:hugs: Maybe it is just the stress of his mom being ill. I am sure he really didn't mean it.

Wow Liz you are 21 weeks already. It seems like just yesterday when you found out. Can't wait to hear the news from your appointment on Monday.

Liz, you had better update us asap tomorrow.

Heather, sorry he's being an ass. If it makes you feel any better, DH and I got into some argument yesterday about his sister running his life... Long story, which I'll tell everybody another time...

Sheryl, I get that all the time. I wouldn't be concerned about it!! Do you still have it?? Mine usually goes away by the next day.

No, it seems to have been short-lived. Hoping I will get to hear the heartbeat this week for this first time. :) My cousin is in nursing school and has been trained to use a dopplar at the college.

I want to get a Doppler. They have then for like 50 bucks at target. I figure after baby i can sell it :)

This is the doppler we bought from ebay :)
https://cgi.ebay.com/Sonoline-B-Fet...ltDomain_0&hash=item3f084a505e#ht_1358wt_1139

Yeah I have looked at them. A friend on another thread bought the $15 one and is happy with it. I will see if my cousin can get me in for free this week because we are still waiting to see how long we will both be unemployed. His resume is being submitted for an opening in his field on Monday so perhaps we will get some good news out of that.

Don't you love when you try and be all spontaneous with baby making, put your pre seed in and go surprise dh and he then says "hold that thought, I have to poop first"!

Ohhh he joys of men!!! Lol.

So I'm feeling good about this cycle. We bd pretty good and we were able to catch my big surge of ewcm today. Mine only lasts for a few hours and we usually miss it. I also tried something new of oing after him. Don't know if it will help but I've heard the contractions help move sperm along. So in about two weeks we shall see if im joining you preggies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->