**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

You too TL. (((hugs)))

And thanks Heather. I don't think it's ever too early to start picking out stuff you like. You never know when that BFP might pop up and surprise you!

Have you looked at amazon.com for registries? Target has most of their stuff online and anything not online can be added with the universal wish list button.

Blonde's Registry on Amazon

Then people also aren't forced to buy from Babies-R-Us or Target if they can find a better deal. I am all for people being able to get the best deal possible in this economy.

Well we'll only end up doing Target because whatever we don't get after the shower date has passed we get a 10% off coupon which can be used for anything on the registry, plus we get 10% off with employee discount, and 5% off because of having the Target debit card. So 25% savings is pretty nice! haha. We are kind of encouraging people to give us gift cards if they can't give a gift....lol.

You too TL. (((hugs)))

And thanks Heather. I don't think it's ever too early to start picking out stuff you like. You never know when that BFP might pop up and surprise you!

It better pop up in 12 days.....Just sayin.....lol. :haha:

Amazon has that 10% completion discount too. You said you wouldn't be able to get the target discount online though. :(

Amazon has that 10% completion discount too. You said you wouldn't be able to get the target discount online though. :(

Actually I was wrong. DH said you can do it lol. But I am trying to select things that are online and in store. When we have a baby coming I will go into target and do a formal registry.

Most people around here want to shop at Target anyway. We only have one babies R us and its in the Ghetto, and there arn't really any other baby stores around.

It was babiesrus that inspired me to get on amazon after price checking. Target has great deals too sometimes so my nursery furniture and car seat are from amazon.

It was babiesrus that inspired me to get on amazon after price checking. Target has great deals too sometimes so my nursery furniture and car seat are from amazon.

Yeah I'll probably end up waiting til after the shower date to get our big items so that I can end up getting 25% off by the time I use all the discounts. And I'm sure that since some family will want to get some big items, I'll probably tell them to just get that amount on a gift card so that I can use our discounts :haha:. They won't mind though, as it will mean saving money!

And I know like my dad/step mom and mom/step dad will want to get some big items since this will be the first grand baby on both sides. But they will be getting lots of little items too. My mom will be making an afghan and some mini quilts (bed size and a few diaper bag sizes) and my dad told me that he HAS to be the first one to buy my baby something colts related. He wants to get a REAL colts Jersey from the pro shop and he told me to make sure NO ONE ELSE BUYS THAT! Hehe. He's so excited about being "gramps".

So what is everyone planning on putting the newborn baby in to sleep? I wanted a bed side cradle (the kind that is open on the one side) But they are so expensive! I hate to spend almost as much on a crib on something that only lasts a few months. I'm thinking the moses baskets sound nice, because then I can also tote that along with me when visiting other people (So I don't have to buy the pack n play with the infant attachments, as I already have a regular pack n play).

But where would you put the moses basket when sleeping at home? In the middle of the bed? This would be ideal but we only have a queen and we are very tall people and sometimes a queen seems to small with just us two. I know you can get those cradling pillows to put in the crib so the newborn can sleep there, but I REALLY want to be able to have something right next to the bed that I can just grab and nurse without needing to get up. But then again the idea of not getting up scares me as I'm afraid I'll fall back asleep and I'm afraid of SIDS.

And DH thinks I'm crazy for trying to plan this out without being pregnant, but it eases my mind to have this all mapped out! haha.

I am getting a pack and play but not sure where I will put it. My friend already gave me one of those sleep rockers that her little one slept in and I think I will use that. It props them up, rocks front to back and is super portable.

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Newborn-Rock-Sleeper-Yellow/dp/B002M77N22

Wow, it's the #1 ranking bouncer on amazon too!

Interesting. My SIL has this one for her in home day care and the babies LOVE it because it vibrates. But its low to the ground so I don't know how well it would work out.

https://www.target.com/Bright-Start...olor-bin,price&searchRank=pmrank&frombrowse=1

Yeah, that one is a considerable amount lower than the one I have. My sleep rocker doesn't vibrate but I also already have the bouncer that vibrates and is a removeable part of the swing.

Yeah I have a swing picked out. I'd probably have to change the toys out to be more bright and fun, but I like the design. Actually I like this design so much I have it picked out for the Travel system, high chair, pack N play and swing :haha:

https://www.target.com/gp/detail.ht...=B003EGEJN6&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=B003EGEJN6

https://www.gracobaby.com/Products/Pages/ProductDetails.aspx?ProductID=1760955

I think that's the same one as mine just different design, which I like that design too lol

I like a lot of the pink stuff but dh and I both agree that why pay so much for this stuff and what if 1st baby is a girl and we go pink, but 2nd baby is a boy and now we have all this girly pink stuff that we cant re use. We plan on having babies pretty back to back, like two years apart

I know its hard to base pregnancy off of CM but I still want to ask lol.

What was your CM like right after Ov?

Right now I have lots of creamy CM, but its VERY thick and there is a lot of it! So much that I swear I must be pulling out egg white (its very wet feeling, sorry if TMI lol) And I'm not even checking internally, this is all externally. It also has a slight yellow color to it, not a big but enough that when I wipe my finger on a kleenex you can tell there is some color to it.

Heather, I think after ovulation I had creamy cm, but I knew that I was pregnant the month that I was because right before af was supposed to come it became egg whitey again!!

I think my chart says creamy all the way thru. Even now I have globs of creamy once in a while.

Hi Heather - I don't remember exactly what my CM was like after OV on my BFP cycle, but I do remember it was different than normal... that's one of the things that cued me in that I might have finally gotten lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->