**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Yeah it's still high enough. It takes 3 days for the line to show up and I am sure it will tomorrow. I have complete faith because of your cm pattern.

My sil just booked some family vacay for us for $260 per night at some hotel, without even asking us if that price was all right!! WE CAN'T AFFORD THAT!! Just because she can doesn't mean that we can. So, I complained to DH that she should have asked us first, and he was like, well, why dont you talk to her about it?? Because he can't stand up to her!! I'm so mad.

I would be on that phone already. My sil and I have a good enough relationship that she would change plans.

My SIL thinks she can boss everybody around. She's a big bully. I just called her. Left her a message.

Heck I may even say we aren't going if it really comes down to it. I am skipping my cousin's graduation party tomorrow and using pregnancy as an excuse b/c every time I am around her she gets offended and cries to her mommy who calls my mommy who calls me.

Why does she always get offended??

I can't say that I wont go on the vacay, because DH never sees anything wrong with anything that his family does... He agreed with me that she should have talked to us about it first, but he will never stand up to her or say anything to her. I certainly will, though!! I dont like having to do that, because I want good relations with her, but I dont want her to think that she can just walk all over me!!

This started at my bridal shower last summer. After all those pictures I took I got tired of people saying "Act like you like each other" and after the last picture smarted off "good I don't have to act like I like you anymore" or something to that affect. She happened to be in the last picture with me and started to wonder what she ever did to me that I would say that about her. She then apparently started crying and her and her mom left early without saying goodbye. Hours later I was at home and my mom called furious that I said something nasty to my cousin. I of course had no clue what she was talking about but did remember something like what she was saying. We pretty much stayed away from each other after that as we only see each other 2 or 3 times a year. Of course the timing of my second tri coincided with her party and I messaged her to see if it would be ok if I at least told some of the family in person at her party. This was in late-March. Once again I got a nasty call from my mom that she got a nasty call from her mom that she got a nasty call from my cousin. She didn't even respond to my message. She went directly to her mom. So of course when I called the few people who didn't know after this I mentioned to the wrong person that I wanted to tell them at her party but she didn't like that idea. The people I mentioned it to arrived at the Easter party after my parents and us left and apparently started talking smack about me. So after another phone call I removed her and her mom from my facebook and haven't talked to them since. They don't know we aren't going to her lunch tomorrow but I really don't care at this point. I am 25 and my cousin is 23 but she acts 15.

I mean I guess my coverline was pretty low this month. Lots of 96.8-97's. I guess we shall see what tomorrows temp brings.

I have the hot flushes in my cheeks like after Ov but I've had that since day 1 of taking soy. I guess I"m just paranoid that the soy is screwing up my cycle.

1st off -- Yay for Heather's coverline!

I have been playing with my registry all day. I decided on a Bear crib set and am tickled with myself and how cute it is. (Our last name is Behr.) Since DH has at least a full week before school starts I asked him if he would be up for making some of the nursery stuff that I want to save some money. So he is building me two quilt racks and a table and cubbies for extra storage. My DH is very handy and enjoys woodworking so this will be a good project to get him involved in the baby stuff. The color in the bedding picture is almost identical to what I picked out but I don't want to divide the wall so we are going to paint the whole room green.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Has it is getting quiet on here.

Hi!! How are you feeling?? It looks like it's almost time for you to take a hpt!!

Over the weekend and today, I have had the worst headaches. This morning, after not having morning sickness for a while, I got sick again!! Why?? Are there some hormonal changes that happen around 20 weeks??

We find out THE GENDER on Wednesday!! My baby better not cross it's legs!!

Have fun at your gender scan TL! Hoping baby cooperates and you have a great bunch of new pictures to oooo and ahhhhh over :)

I'm hoping it moves around a lot on Wednesday -- Sometimes it's calm, and other times it's like having a party in my belly. I'm planning to have a soda before I go there -- I heard that can make it move more.

Soda and my tummy don't like each other these days. My neighbor took a few sips of soda after having problems determining sex with her son and it worked like a charm. So I could see why taking a soda with me would be good.

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Has it is getting quiet on here.

Hi!! How are you feeling?? It looks like it's almost time for you to take a hpt!!

Over the weekend and today, I have had the worst headaches. This morning, after not having morning sickness for a while, I got sick again!! Why?? Are there some hormonal changes that happen around 20 weeks??

We find out THE GENDER on Wednesday!! My baby better not cross it's legs!!

Yep it is getting close. But I am not taking one until AF is late. I don't think I can take the disappointment anymore.:nope: But I feel really good about this cycle so just say a prayer for me ladies.

Even though my CM follows the pattern of Ov, I'm still not convinced! I do not feel ANY of my normal Ov symptoms??? And even though my temps are technically above coverline, they are not really that high?

So I dunno, maybe it could be a good sign that I feel nothing? Time will only tell.

Still looks accurate to me Heather.

I just spent an hour and a half prepping 3 chicken pot pies. 1 for tonight and 2 to freeze for later. I have figured out that I really need to figure out what freezes well and this is well-known for freezing well. I actually just split the recipe for 1 pie into 3 loaf pans because I don't even think we ate 1/2 of the huge one last time and it was too much filling for 2 pies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->