**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I use this recipe and add a cubed red potato. I think it makes too much for 1 pie pan because it's not portioned for a potato but it's really good. The prep work took me an hour and a half including lining the 3 loaf pans with refrigerated pie dough. I also get pre-cut celery and onion because I am a very slow cutter.

Chicken Pot Pie IX

Sending all kinds of well wishes, good luck, and prayers to Ready and Heather this cycle!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Pics of the soon-to-be nursery. Room got insulated & drywalled this weekend.

The piece of furniture is what will be used as our changing table.

We picked up the crib & mattress yesterday but it's still in the box. So I'll be pulling a piece out so I can start looking at the 2 furniture pieces and start picking paint colors soon.

The other BIGGER project: we are getting the entire main floor of our house's hardwood floors resanded/staine/polyurethaned in about 2.5 weeks so we've got to start emptying the whole place out in about a week or so! :dohh:

Attachments

• 2011-05-23_21-27-55_132.jpg
    2011-05-23_21-27-55_132.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2011-05-23_21-27-41_578.jpg
    2011-05-23_21-27-41_578.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 227474_10150260902850856_509690855_9287326_1006907_n.jpg
    227474_10150260902850856_509690855_9287326_1006907_n.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 4
So, DH's mom found out today that her brain tumor has grown... Very bad news. They are changing her chemo to another one and hoping it will work better. DH is very upset. I feel very badly for him. I'm also bummed that this came right before our gender scan tomorrow. I feel like his mind will be on his mom and how upset he is, and that he wont be into the scan... Any thoughts about this?? What can I do??

Well hopefully the scan can be a good distraction for him and maybe it will bring some happiness to your Dh and his family. I'm sorry to hear about her. I know how stressed you are right now since I'm going through the same.

Cancer and tumors can suck it!

Sorry TL. I think you should go in with no expectations of his reaction so that you're not disappointed...

Thank you. He says he's psyched, so hopefully he means that...

Just don't go in expecting it.... It's better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.
Good luck hun.

So, DH's mom found out today that her brain tumor has grown... Very bad news. They are changing her chemo to another one and hoping it will work better. DH is very upset. I feel very badly for him. I'm also bummed that this came right before our gender scan tomorrow. I feel like his mind will be on his mom and how upset he is, and that he wont be into the scan... Any thoughts about this?? What can I do??

:hugs: So sorry. I work at a Cancer hospital and I know the pain families go through and I work for a neruosurgeon.

Ugh I am ready to see this title get changed to 5 BFPs! Or well, 6 would be even better so Ready is preggy with me :)

I really hope this is our month. I know I hope all months are our month, but this one would be really nice. I want to wait as long as possible to tell people, and i would love to tell people in person.

So in 4 weeks I'll be in RI seeing my BFF and I would LOVE to tell her in person! I only see her like twice a year so to be able to tell her something this huge not on the phone would be great.

I already know what I'd say....

We openly talk about sex with each other, its no big deal. So I would want to start off by saying "So like 5 weeks ago, the FUNNIEST thing happened. James and I were, ya know, and having a good old time and the WEIRDEST thing happened!"

Wait for her response....

And then yell WE MADE A BABY!

Corny I know but she would find it funny.

Plus I turn 26 next month and I wanted to have my first child or at least be pregnant when I was 25, so this is my LAST chance to make that dream come true. Its probably stupid, but I always thought since I was like 13 years old that I'd have my first baby by 25 :(

That is not stupid at all. I hope it happens for you this month as well as myself too.

Sorry, girls!! I was out all day celebrating!! I just got home and came on to tell you...

WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!! I'm so psyched!! This was the best day ever. DH decided that he wanted to find out with me, and we both cried when the woman told us. I'll post pictures tomorrow :)

TL, I'm so glad you had a good "reveal" with DH. Must have been a relief for you.
Yay. We're both having girls!!!

Hopefully I will be making that 3 girls soon.

The SMEP thread is down to 5 ladies but I found a new one that is more active and has people from mine so I messaged her to add my ladies if she is going to continue her thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->