**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Had my temp drop to coverline yesterday at 7 dpo and then spike back up today. Could be nothing, I've had "implantation dips" before that turned out to be nothing.

Okay uhm weird but I had been checking my cervix after Ov and I'm not kidding you it was SO freaking low and hard as a rock like the day after. Which normally it slowly drops. Two days after Ov I barely put my index finger in and it was RIGHT there, I normally have to struggle and squirm around to find it.

Today it is so high I can barely reach it. It NEVER goes up after Ov.

I hate symptom spotting but I can't help but hope my cervical position is a good sign.

*sigh*

TL, Yay for little girls. What names do you have pick out. Can we get a bump pic too.

Liz, Has you bump changed any.

Heather, I am praying and hoping it is a very good sign for you.

Afm, Temp went down today. TMI warning Last night when I wiped it was pinkish not red. Today still a little pink then later brown. But never gets to the pad,(Put one on just in case). My breast was hurting like heck last night. I just hope AF doesn't come with vengence tonight or tomorrow.

Good luck Ready & Heather!!!!

I haven't been feeling 100% so haven't taken a bump pic this week but will be doing so tonight!

TL, Yay for little girls. What names do you have pick out. Can we get a bump pic too.

Liz, Has you bump changed any.

Heather, I am praying and hoping it is a very good sign for you.

Afm, Temp went down today. TMI warning Last night when I wiped it was pinkish not red. Today still a little pink then later brown. But never gets to the pad,(Put one on just in case). My breast was hurting like heck last night. I just hope AF doesn't come with vengence tonight or tomorrow.

We're thinking about:
Amy Elisa ____ or Amy Olivia ____.
What do you think??

you can click on it to see it bigger :)

Attachments

• timelapsed tummy - Copy.jpg
    timelapsed tummy - Copy.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 7
My bump is growing out the sides (towards my back) this past week ever so slightly! bye bye waist!

Thank you for the name suggestions!! I like Amy Olivia, too :)

Cute bump, Liz!!

We're off for our anniversary weekend vacay to the shore!! Hope everybody has a wonderful weekend!!

So I just got the mail and am freaking out a bit. I got a large jar of Rx prenatals in the mail with the correct doctor but I didn't order them and they didn't tell me they were sending them?? Is this legal??

Where is everybody?? I keep catching my own eye with my avatar trying to figure out who that big belly is.

weird, you should call your doctor to ask. Maybe he meant to give it to you in your last appointment as a sample...

It's 100 direct from RxDirect, Inc. sent about the same time I was freaking out over losing 3 additional pounds I have since gained back. I may ask about trying some chewable prenatals and see if that will help me not gag since Medicaid pays 100%.

Having a very weird cycle. Do not feel like AF is on her way. I've had zero symptoms (which is always my PMS anyway)

But then again I was not completely convinced of my Ov because my temps were not very high and I felt none of my normal post Ov symptoms either.

Then over the weekend, LOTS of ewcm. More then I had on Ov day. But it lasted like three days and for all I know it hasn't stopped! Started on Saturday and still had it last night. But the weirder thing is its always mixed with creamy CM.

So I have no idea whats going on. Tested yesterday with a BFN. It was a blue dye test that DH picked up from Target. I didn't even get so much as an evap. I'll probably wait til like Thursday to test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->