**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Sounds like a good job. Would it enable you to be a stay at home mom?

Liz how did you get to be 30 weeks already?? I need some advice. My family is planning a weekend get together for Labor Day weekend and I will be 29 weeks then. They are looking at renting a house that sleeps 10 or 11 when we expect to have 18 people and my grandparents being super bright said that the kids would love to sleep on air mattresses instead of paying more to have extra beds. If I count my grandparents, parents and uncles and aunts that is already 9. I really really don't think I want to go on this trip if I am going to be forced to sleep on an air mattress because there is no way I will be comfortable with a big fat belly. Since you were at that point last week I think you would be able to predict how I will be feeling. What do you think?
Under no circumstances should you go if you are asked to sleep on an air mattress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
Your back will be in knots as it is when you sleep on a good mattress.

I would bring it up with family and if they can't accomodate you in an actual bed, forget it.

I'm actually going to get my 1st prenatal massage at our hospital tomorrow b/c of the knots in my back that have been causing me annoyance all week. :growlmad: I was also contemplating changing the shower setting this morning to be the super strong pulsating kind but thought i'd better wait til tomorrow to see if the massage helps.

But seriously, do not sleep anywhere but a bed!

My showerhead kills my baby feeders right now so I can't imagine wanting a stronger head. :(

The plan has always been for me to be a sahm. Daycare is too expensive and in my profession you are expected to work 7 days a week Jan-April 15th.

I know that Heather is traveling today but I just wanted to say that I am proof reading my husbands resume as he has modified it for a specific type of job and it's nerve wracking.

Traveling but also stuck at the airport due to weather delays. (Which I'm sure you have read about on FB Sheryl) Ugh its so annoying, but more annoying is the people who are complaining as if its the airlines fault. Uhm NO you dumb B, its the weathers fault. Our city or airline has NOTHING to do with the delays!

Finally made it, but now I'm up at 2 am trying to wind down. Long long delay. Thank god my connecting flight was delayed too so I didn't miss it. That would have sucked!

hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Renovations are moving along at home so I hope to be able to get "completed!" photographs by Friday July 1!

Great news Liz! I have 13 days till my sonogram!! The doctor's office called this morning to reschedule my appointment for next week so I asked her if he had any problem signing off on patients volunteering for the sonography program and she said nope.

Ugh I feel so bad for my friend. Her hubby came home to us PLASTERED and he's super pissed. Mad that he can't go out after work for a few beers but its okay for her to get drunk bla bla bla. But I'm sorry, drinking at home and getting drunk is WAY better than drinking with random co-workers that you don't know well and then DRIVING home! Seriously dude. I like her husband but man he is SO twisted on somethings! She wanted to drink with her BFF that she only see's like 3 x's a year. Get over it dude.

And yes I am drunk bnbing lol. But hey I'm not preggo's yet, might as well enjoy it while I can, right? haha

Enjoy it while you can. I never really drank but every time I see something interesting I get a little sad that I can't have it.

I am researching protein bars as a meal replacement. Food and I are not on good terms right now.

Thank you!! I feel so good about having made it this far!! 16 weeks to go... Hopefully, only 15 weeks...

Yep. I told my mom the doctor said to expect the baby at 39 weeks and she just looked at me like I was crazy. I suppose inducing wasn't very common 25 and 16 years ago.

Sheryl and Liz, can you please post your registries again?? I need some suggestions...

Yeah, I feel the baby quite often. Here is my registry link. If there is something not on it I probably already have it but I will be happy to show you anything you want.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/baby/3P2FYYJ3C9N77

Love the registry. I read that that highchair is good. I'm thinking about getting the same one. What are you planning to do when you take the baby to somebody's place for the night??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->