**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Ooo, a week from tomorrow, awesome!

I think your having a boy. No idea why. Just have a feeling lol.

I really have no idea. My intuition that it's a girl has gone away. I think I will be perfectly happy either way even though I am itching to get some rufflebutt pants for baby. :p I'm pretty sure if it's a boy we will be set on clothes permanently between my friend and cousin having 3 boys total.

Is anybody else getting stretch marks?? I have them now all over my boobs... So unsightly. Do these go away after the birth??

Is anybody else getting stretch marks?? I have them now all over my boobs... So unsightly. Do these go away after the birth??

Umm, sorry not really. I have heard that bio-oil or pure cocoa butter (the real stuff) helps make them less noticeable.

And keep your skin hydrated. Granted it won't reverse what's there but it will help prevent new ones.

If it makes you feel better, I had horrid stretch marks on my boobs when I went up in cup sizes multiple times. And you barely notice them. Once they turn white and as long as your breasts are still pale, they tend to blend. (granted this is assuming you are pasty white like me) :haha:

I did :wacko:

Then at 29-30 weeks, they started on my belly. Way down low though (like right above bikini line)

I believe someone asked for our registry links:
Target
Babies R Us

Wow, Liz you have a lot of stuff off your BrUs registry already. How long until your shower?

Stretch marks suck!! I will drink more water, though...

Can I ask about these breast pumps?? Why are they so pricey?? What's the difference between them??

Wow, Liz you have a lot of stuff off your BrUs registry already. How long until your shower?

• Work shower was last week (got the stroller & tub, boppy, baby monitor etc)
  • Local friends shower at our house on Sunday (hence the push to get the house renovated)
  • In-laws out-of-state shower the following weekend

*relief* I haven't weighed myself in probably 2 weeks b/c I was sad about being -15 overall (125). I have worked my way back to 132 which is only -6 so I think I am doing something right. :)

Liz, you must be very loved. :flower: I normally buy my ladies on my threads a gift for their shower but yours will be a little late. But should come before baby gets here.

Sheryl, must women lose weight their first trimester so you should be okay. You may gain about 15lbs by the end of your pregnancy. Just continue to eat right and exercise when you can but not hard exercises.:thumbup:

Tl, how are you? Did you share your link to your registary?

Elliot, we are thinking of you.

AFM, I am doing well. I just have a spirit of expectancy and I know it will come to pass.

TTYL

I'm doing well. I actually have already put on 15lbs, and I'm 25 weeks tomorrow!! Is that bad??

So I'm back from my trip and I must say that I had an AWFUL time!

Not only was the weather drizzly, rainy and cold the time whole....but my friend was in a depressed mood and her and her DH kept fighting the whole time.

We sat around and did pretty much nothing. Which was making me mad because I can sit on my butt at home thank you, lets DO SOMETHING!

Finally on Sunday we had decent weather and I wanted to hit the beach. But her DH kept complaining about what we wanted to do cuz he didn't want to do that, and my friend kept saying how it wasn't beach weather. I finally got mad and said I didn't really care what THEY wanted to do or that it wasn't beach weather because their GUEST lives in a land locked state and wants to go to the beach, so they should be doing what their GUEST wants to do.

So we go to the beach and its foggy, but still warm so I wanted to swim. Which her DH keeps making remarks about how I'm "insane" for wanting to swim and that the water will probably be freezing. (And I don't mean funny friendly making fun of, I mean full on RUDE teasing) So I snapped and said "If I can swim in the pacific in DECEMBER, then I'm sure I can handle the atlantic in JUNE!" And then I got up from my towel and stomped my way to the water. Which sure enough, it wasn't that cold.

I was so happy to come home, only to be so stressed that I had horrible stomach problems all day yesterday (Sorry for the TMI) And I was in and out of the bathroom all frickin afternoon and evening. RUINING any chance of DH and I to have baby making sex because I hurt so bad.

And I frickin wake up this morning to an elevated temp. I frickin ovulated yesterday and missed my only chance.

I am SO mad that I spent so much money to visit a friend who didn't want to hang out or do anything and then to top it all off I miss my only chance at conceiving, making cycle #10 a big frickin waste of time!

Ugh sorry for the rant but I'm just so pissed. :growlmad::cry:

I'm doing well. I actually have already put on 15lbs, and I'm 25 weeks tomorrow!! Is that bad??

Nope not bad at all. Normally you are suppose to gain up to 25-30 pounds. But often women who lose weight gain less because of the lost of weight in the begining. As long as your doc doesn't seem concern you should be good.

There is a lady here at my job that did not want to gain weight because she was afraid of losing her figure.:wacko: How vain is that?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->