**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Poor Heather. What a waste of a trip. I would have been so aggravated with her DH too.

TL I am sure you are well within a healthy range.

I've gained a total of 14 lbs to date.
I lost 7 lbs in the 1st tri.

That's not bad at all. I will probably be similar with my initial losses.

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/753E396E49.jpg
Wedding is Saturday and I still don't think I have popped. :(

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.530834577273.2022175.118200218&l=8a4f2c0afc

Sheryl, today was your gender scan! Do we have results!?

And I think you have popped, just not 20 week pop. You look more like you are 13 or 14. But you have really popped over the last few weeks so I bet you will keep popping!

She said on facebook she is waiting til Wednesday to post the 21 week update. She better not wait til tomorrow to tell us!!! lol.

Ohhh! I thought I went back a few pages on here and it said your scan was Tuesday the 5th.

I was wondering why you'd want a day to tell everyone! haha!

I'm still saying boy. I dunno why.

Off subject but this commercial makes me LOL everytime! Especially the part where she goes "The commercials are so helpful because they use that blue liquid and I'm like, OH! Thats how it works!"

Even my DH laughs. Pad/tampon commercials are so dumb!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRf35wCmzWw

I changed to a different place last Wed so its a day later. just realized i never mentioned it. the free place refused to scan me bc my doctor hasn't seen a scan first. I will have pictures and video tomorrow that the free place couldn't give me so its worth the $100.

Sheryl, we thought you were holding out on us!! I totally thought today was the day, too. You had better update us asap tomorrow!!

Where is Elliot??

Oh yeah, I mean you only get to view your baby for the first time once. It is so worth the money!

Heather if I post on FB before we eat you can come post here. I will at least try to delete the incorrect name on my siggy. I have too many places to post. It's 4:47 am and I am up for the second night in a row. At least tonight I have a good excuse.

My back pains have gotten worse since they started Saturday. Yesterday DH and I were cleaning and it only took about 15 minutes of cleaning before every step started to hurt. I got DH to rub my back before we went to sleep and there is a very sensitive spot on my backbone several inches above my tailbone. DH instructed me to call the doctor b/c it should not hurt after such a short period of activity. It hurt the worst after I stood for about an hour at the funeral Sunday. I had to take about 6" steps all the way to the car b/c with every step I winced in pain. I have such a fantastic husband. He understands what I am going thru and is very sympathetic. Can't wait to see our little one today! He is worried about me being disappointed if it's a boy but I think I will be so excited to see a happy baby I won't care either way.

I think you won't care what gender it is too...
I hope you get the backpain figured out...

went to my 32 week appt yesterday -
total weight gain now is 16 lbs.

7.5 weeks to go. AHHHHHH!!!
We need to get the house slightly more ready. I'll put pics up then :) Crib is built though (my dad did that).

I'm excited to see our house completely done! We went to ikea on Monday and bought a cabinet for our china too & a full size bed frame for the guest room.

So hopefully, in a week, it'll all be done and i'll be able to post pics.

Hello ladies,

Sheryl, I can hardly wait until your scan. I am sure whatever you have you will be happy. He or she will be spoiled. I really hope you back pain goes away. But it could be getting ready to pop (not your back you belly).:haha: You will wake up in day and be like :shrug: IDK where this came from.

Elliot, thinking of you.

Heather, How are you doing.

Liz, Yes please post pictures. I plan to mail your gift before I go on vacation at the end of the month.

TL, can we get a belly pic? How are you doing?

AFM, I took clomid this cycle and lets just say I am not sure I am going to next cycle. I didn't have an side effects but I have been getting a smiley face on my OPKs since CD10 and I am on CD16 (I think). But I did read where you can O more than once with clomid. My temps are all of the place so no help really there either.

Ready, you don't have to send me anything! That so sweet of you to even think that!

As for Clomid, did the doctor say that it takes some time to "stabilize"?

OT: any of you play the app "words with friends"?

Ready, you don't have to send me anything! That so sweet of you to even think that!

As for Clomid, did the doctor say that it takes some time to "stabilize"?

OT: any of you play the app "words with friends"?

No she didn't. I called the nurse yesterday. She got a new nurse and I DO NOT like her. She is so unprofessional and does not call the patients back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->