**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Liz you don't have this back pain? I guess I really need to call the doctor this morning. It's even while I am laying in bed at night now.

Ready, you don't have to send me anything! That so sweet of you to even think that!

As for Clomid, did the doctor say that it takes some time to "stabilize"?

OT: any of you play the app "words with friends"?

No she didn't. I called the nurse yesterday. She got a new nurse and I DO NOT like her. She is so unprofessional and does not call the patients back.

Can you call again and ask to leave a voicemail for the doctor?

Liz you don't have this back pain? I guess I really need to call the doctor this morning. It's even while I am laying in bed at night now.

No hun.. Not how you are describing it... I have days when it sucks to walk and I feel all arthritic, but that's only like off and on (occasionally) in the last 4 weeks or so... and it isn't all the time. Like right now, I feel totally fine (ie 99%)

Yesterday walking around cleaning for about 15 minutes made it hurt with every step. This is not fun..

I hate being so crazy hormonal. Every time I call the doctor's office for anything I start crying. The nurse is going to call me back.

I hate being so crazy hormonal. Every time I call the doctor's office for anything I start crying. The nurse is going to call me back.
Don't worry about that :)

I've cried at the hospital twice now :hugs: 1) had a tiff with hubby about something dumb he probably said and so I was tearing up during a whole blood-draw at my 16 week appt. 2) went to the hospital to get a prenatal massage for a knot in my back and hubby was rushing me saying I always make us late blah blah blah and so I walked into my appointment with tears...

Home Depot :cry:, probably around 3 times, all hubby related, unfortunately. They need to realize just how sensitive we are right now... :shrug: He feels really bad when he sees how much I break down from it and he knows it isn't me b/c he's actually the sensitive one between us and I'm the one who is normally "dead inside" :wacko:

I haven't shed any hubby related tears. Every time I lose weight or something doesn't feel quite right I cry my pretty eyes out. The doctor office hasn't called back but I think after some research I am going to try to find this locally:

https://www.motherhood.com/Product.asp?Product_Id=922000113&MasterCategory_Id=MC32

I want the cradle as I know it will help more as my bump grows and not just a band that I may need to upgrade later.

Oh my goodness. Instant relief! I got a boppy total body pillow while I was there b/c I haven't slept the past 2 nights after getting up to go to the bathroom around 4.

Oh my goodness. Instant relief! I got a boppy total body pillow while I was there b/c I haven't slept the past 2 nights after getting up to go to the bathroom around 4.

I must not be drinking enough water. I STILL can sleep through the night without having to use the bathroom :)

Ready, you don't have to send me anything! That so sweet of you to even think that!

As for Clomid, did the doctor say that it takes some time to "stabilize"?

OT: any of you play the app "words with friends"?

No she didn't. I called the nurse yesterday. She got a new nurse and I DO NOT like her. She is so unprofessional and does not call the patients back.

Can you call again and ask to leave a voicemail for the doctor?

Another nurse called me back and was super nice. I had to go in for a blood draw. I will know something tomorrow.

Ready: I'm doing good. Laughing because I find myself symptom spotting and then I have to say DOH you dumby, you didn't have sex in your fertile time haha.

Liz: I play words with friends but I play hanging with friends more. I'm sway9603.

hi everyone!! I have some questions to ask...i hope you can help me answer a few of them...So my first thing is, every morning when i wake up, if i dont eat i get a sick nausiated feeling ( no morning sickness tho) and i will eat the night before hoping in the morning i wont have that feeling but i do. Also, i have NEVER had a migrain in my entire life and a week ago im pretty sure i had my first one that lasted for almost two days. Ever since then i get horrible headaches. I do feel a little bit more tired but not by much. I have had a little bit of cramping and today i had a pain on my left side that hrt for a few minutes then went away. A few nights ago i was with my bf and we went to get some food and i couldnt stand the smell of what he had got and it made me so sick to my stomach i had to hold my nose so i wouldnt have to smell it. But i havent thought anything of it. Also, my body temp has been out of the roof at times. There i times i feel really hot and cant seem to cool down. Im only 20, so i know it cant be hot flashes. Do these sound like pregnancy symptoms or could it be something else? any answeres or suggestions are greatly apperciated! Thanks so much :)

I just found her on facebook, but her profile is private... Are you friends with her??

Yeah I am. she had said I could update cuz shell be out to dinner.

She's team.....

PINK!

Omg, another girl!! I can't believe it!! I totally thought she was having a boy...

Sheryl, so happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->