**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

It was quite funny when we were looking at the bits. Everyone else I had with me was saying it's a boy and I very calmly said is it a girl?? And he said yes it's a girl. Thought that was sooo great!

That's funny. I wanted a girl so badly, so when we found out it was a girl, I was in complete denial and asked the sonographer if it was a boy... So happy we're having girls!!

I know. I have restrained myself from going to Carter's so far but I have a 20% off coupon that expires Monday and another that expires Wednesday so I will make my way there soon. :)

Liz and Elliot, was there a time when your baby's movement pattern just changed?? I used to get powerful kicks all the time, and then over the last 5 days, she's moving differently -- More rolls, things that feel like waves, more bubbling, and less kicks... It's like a totally different baby. Have you had this?? Sheryl, what are your movements like??

What are you planning to get?? As soon as we found out she was a girl, I went out and got some pink things!! I forgot to tell everybody -- Our crib and dresser came last week and look amazing!! I'll post pictures later!!

I feel strong kicks every day but it's a lot more often to just feel Kristin moving around.

I'm not really sure. Probably clothes though. I am actually thinking I should get 3-6 or 6-9 months b/c I am not sure what I will get at the shower.

I have some friends who never used anything smaller than 3 months, because their babies were big to start with...

My little one used to kick hard, but it's now more just like she's rolling... It's strange. I called the dr, and she said that as long as I feel her every day, then it should be all right... But, I just want to make sure... Do you think I should be concerned at all??

No, I think as long as you feel her every day she's fine. I read that if you don't feel the baby for a full 24 hours to contact the doctor immediately. If you are really concerned go lay down on your belly for a minute. That's all the reassurance I need.

I am so ticked off at youtube right now. After I spent an hour and a half uploading my 20:07 video they instantly deleted it for being more than 15 minutes. They couldn't have just shown the first 15 or given me an error when it started???

You can see in the video that the baby completely changed their head to the opposite side of my belly and rolled over to face my back during the scan and I didn't feel any of it.

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/2DDB2C5C16.jpeg

They took this pic yesterday. My mom, my cousin (my dad was working), me, dh, FIL and MIL.

They do pregnancy photography shoots there so they send you one free pic with your thank you email. :) I have the photography shots in a pdf so I can order prints if I want to.

That's pretty awesome. I mean with everything being digital now, its not like it costs them much of anything to take one photo.

It was well worth the $100 when you consider how much I got. I sent home a copy of the heartbeat picture with MIL and mom and then had 7 additional free printouts for me. And they uploaded my DVD to the internet. It's a bugger not everyone can use it so I am uploading from the actual DVD to Youtube 2 minutes at a time. The sonogram was apparently very entertaining. :)

So tomorrow I get to go for my violation as my SIL and I call them (Paps) So not looking forward to it, especially being a new Dr. Its like "Hey, nice to meet you....let me go spread eagle for ya!"

But shes an OB too so this could be potentially meeting the Dr who is going to deliver my babies. Very exciting.

That's funny. My ob has been wanting to do a pap on me, but I have been refusing it while pregnant. I dont know... There's just something about her scraping at my cervix during this time that I dont feel comfortable about..

I had a pap the week of my first OB visit but it was b/c of my history and I was due for my 3 month checkup. He said I don't have to have another until after the baby is born.

I just got home from Babies R Us. I got my coupon book in the mail today so I had a coupon for 20% off a regular priced item and got a pink crib sheet. I also got 30% off all of the clearance clothes I liked. I am going to have to post a picture of my crazy amount of loot. I saved about $45 and paid $114. Most of the clothes I got were 6-9 and 9-12 because I think most of the people at my shower will eye the itty bitty 0-3 stuff. I stashed my goodies when I walked in the house and haven't told DH about them yet but I'm sure he knows I was clothes shopping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->