**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

So since like all of you are having girls, are you planning on getting some pretty big items unisex? Like the car seat, stroller, etc?

I just can't justify buying all the pink stuff when I know we'll have a 2nd. My chances I'd have a boy as the 2nd and couldn't re use ANY of the stuff I already have lol.

I figure that with unisex items added with the pink accessories, you can make anything pretty girly. I want to get a mahogony crib too because I like those for girl or boys, but for whatever reason I only like white cribs for girls lol.

My travel system and decor are green and brown so they will be unisex. My friend is sewing me a 3'x3' play mat and it will have a cover that can be removed so that will be the primary pink toy. I bought one pink sheet but I have green ones on my registry.

Ok, DH apparently knew I was going shopping but thought I knew not to buy anything. So I guess I am on a buying ban. Which is fine b/c I already got all the stuff I should be getting and more.

Woke up at 11 dpo to spotting. Rather strange for me? I think I might have ovulated earlier than what FF says. I know temp wise its correct, but CM wise I look more like I ov'ed around CD 15. I'm wondering if my temps were lower because I felt all hot flushed from CD 15 on, but I didn't get a temp spike til CD 17, but I came home on CD 16 and it was much hotter here than it was there.

If thats the case I would be 13 dpo and the spotting would make sense.

Either way, NOT looking forward to the extra cramps a paps will cause. UGH! lol.

Your pappy gives you cramps? I never have any issues like that.

Yeah. Its from when they do the scrapes.

Well everything seems to have checked out okay. But she was asking if I wanted to get a contrast x-ray of my Fallopian tubes to see if I have any blocks. I didn't do it today, but I will probably call back and set that up for when we get back from our Vacation in late July early August. She said is a pretty normal thing to do before TTC.

I would say especially when it's taking longer than anticipated that it couldn't hurt. Is that covered by your insurance?

Heather your temps are really screwy again this month. :(

Nah not really. I stopped temping once I had confirmed ovulation. They were screwy before ovulation though because I was in a colder climate for a week. It was 60 degrees there and 90 here lol.

And we have really good insurance. If its recommended by a Dr its usually covered.

And I'm not really all that worried yet. I know its normal to take healthy couples a year to a year and a half to conceive. Plus we did take a few months off and we've not been trying very hard at all for the last 3 (besides the one month with soy) So honestly we have only tried for like 5 cycles. This cycle was a bust because I was out of town during ovulation. So I knew I was out this month from the start.

Today is going to be busy. One of my friends invited me to have lunch with her and her daughter around 11:30. Then another friend and I are going fabric shopping for the cover for my playmat that she is making me.

Liz and Elliot, was there a time when your baby's movement pattern just changed?? I used to get powerful kicks all the time, and then over the last 5 days, she's moving differently -- More rolls, things that feel like waves, more bubbling, and less kicks... It's like a totally different baby. Have you had this?? Sheryl, what are your movements like??

The baby will slowly start running out of room so you really won't feel any kicking as much... but lots more of turns, stretches bumps etc. Totally normal.

Is that what happened to you?? It's just that I thought that would happen later, like at 30 weeks or something, not at 26 weeks...

So since like all of you are having girls, are you planning on getting some pretty big items unisex? Like the car seat, stroller, etc?

I just can't justify buying all the pink stuff when I know we'll have a 2nd. My chances I'd have a boy as the 2nd and couldn't re use ANY of the stuff I already have lol.

I figure that with unisex items added with the pink accessories, you can make anything pretty girly. I want to get a mahogony crib too because I like those for girl or boys, but for whatever reason I only like white cribs for girls lol.
I pretty much went unisex on EVERYTHING we registered for...

Is that what happened to you?? It's just that I thought that would happen later, like at 30 weeks or something, not at 26 weeks...

Ya, around your time, there were less kicks and more "full" movements...
Don't worry so much, TL! :hugs:

Hey ladies,

I am pregnant. I have updated my journal with all the good and not so good details. I am not sure how I feel today. But praying for the best.

Wow congrats ready! Hope that little bean sticks!

Okay dumb question...but when you have an annual exam and they take your urine, they are doing a pregnancy test, right?

hi may i join you all please? im 31 married, have 3 girls and ttc number 4 would love to have some people to chat to. ive had 6 mc's and just finished having tests done. and i have got to go on clexane injections, asprin, hormone tables and metiformin witch im on already. as soon as i found out im pregnant. would really like to chat to you all :) xx

Good like to all those that i still ttc :dust:
and Congrates to all that have there :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back