**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

hi may i join you all please? im 31 married, have 3 girls and ttc number 4 would love to have some people to chat to. ive had 6 mc's and just finished having tests done. and i have got to go on clexane injections, asprin, hormone tables and metiformin witch im on already. as soon as i found out im pregnant. would really like to chat to you all :) xx

Good like to all those that i still ttc :dust:
and Congrates to all that have there :bfp:

Sure! For your initiation you just have to tell us a funny story about you and your DH. :)

Congrats, Read!! So happy for you!! How are you feeling??

I'm so mad today. Had this big argument with my brother, the whole family got involved, and it was one big mess. He was so rude, and it was honestly so embarassing in front of dh. I feel like every time my brother and his wife are in town there is some type of drama... Trying to stay calm for the baby, but it's hard today, and I now have to attend some wedding today with dh, my brother, and his wife... My brother and I are not even talking to each other.

We went to a beautiful wedding last night. We didn't know anyone except the bride but ended up sitting with her work friends so still had a ball. Hope you are able to relax and have fun!

Sheryl, have I told you that I love the name you picked out?? I think it flows so well.

Thanks! My mom is already calling her Bella so I think her friends will follow suit.

Dh and I still haven't totally finalized our name. We had better do it soon!! I think he wants to take one more look at baby names to make sure there's nothing else out there that we should consider!! I want to put her name in big block letters over the crib.

I am still trying to decide if I want to do that or not. I have already found the blocks to match our bedding on Ebay.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180542571351&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

It's not very girly though. Maybe I could replace the grey on the front with pink and that would make it better suited for a girl. I would feel silly going totally girly on that when the room is so neutral now.

On the other hand this one is cute! https://cgi.ebay.com/Personalized-C...680?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b1115138

I like the letters, but I'd probably buy the plain ones from a craft store and do it myself.

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...gnancy-trimesters-vary-depending-country.html

27 on BnB or 28 is universal in the U.S. is the start of 3rd.

This name thing is annoying me. My mom is wanting to call her Bella which I am fine with but she wants me to change the name to something like Isabella Kate. I told her no and that I had Kristin in mind way before Isabella. But I have a feeling in my hometown her name will end up being Bella b/c that is what mom calls her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->