**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Would you be all right with everybody calling her Bella, or did you want Kristin?? This is why we're not telling anybody in our families our name until the day she comes out.

I am super super torn. I just don't think Bella is an adult name. I think I would be ok changing it to Isabella Kate like mom suggested if I hadn't been stuck on Kristin for so long and hadn't been saying for 5 months that I hope this is my Kristin.

https://photos.bravenet.com/212/756/377/3/F8F6B7A993.jpg 21+4

Yeah, I guess I need to concede that my bump is smaller than some people. The person I am thinking of on my other thread was bigger at 17 weeks than I am now. But it's ok b/c I am still 6 lbs below my pre-pregnancy weight and am finally starting to eat more frequently and always be starving.

Hello ladies,

Sheryl, I like both names. You body frame is small so your bump fits you well. Maybe the other lady has a bigger frame. Your bump is so cute.

TL, Can we get a bump pic?

Liz, hey.

Elliot, I hope all is well.

Heather, how are you doing?

Saw my DH's chiropractor for the 1st time yesterday. I've had this pinched nerve on the left shoulder blade area of my upper back for about 5 days now....
He did some electrode stuff to my upper back and took xrays of my neck just to get a look. Will find out what he sees on Thursday.

I'm fine. On a new cycle. I'm not really bummed out because I knew I was out from the beginning since I was going to be out of town for a week during my fertile time.

But this month I will NOT be away from DH during this time haha. I will be out of town, but DH will be with me lol.

But with all the traveling I don't know if I'll be temping. I might temp just to confirm ovulation (which should happen about 3 or 4 days before we leave for South Carolina) I just don't want to have a thermometer out when I'm staying in a house with my dad, step mom, sister and step brother. Granted we have our own room, but were staying in the same house. Don't really want to explain temping to my dad (He doesn't like anything to do with anything "girly" with his girls. In his mind he just likes to pretend that his little girls DO NOT have sex!) haha.

Neat website I just came across: https://www.awaybabyessentials.com/

The Medela Pump In Style Adv On The Go Tote and Backpack are $219.95
and include free shipping and free phone support

Sale price ends 7/31

Why does everybody love that Medela pump?? Is that the one that everybody should be getting?? Why is that better than any of the others??

So, I know that I should know this... On the changing table topper, there's a strap... What's that supposed to go around?? The changing pad?? If so, how is that comfortable for the baby when she's laying on top??

I've just been told by lots of people that they are the best pump company.

And let me know what you figure out about the changing table... ours is still ON THE FRONT PORCH BEGGING TO BE SANDED AND STAINED AND SEALED!

Yeah, our changing table has been cut and has been sitting in the garage for well over a month and a half now.

Sheryl, it's supposed to go around the actual baby, not the changing pad??

I thought they were usually attached to the changing pad itself. How would the baby fit with a strap across there?

On another note -- Netflix is going up $6 a month starting 9/1 for us for the smallest dvd + streaming plan. Yikes!

This is what the strap is for....

https://www.mybabydelight.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Summer-Infant-Contoured-Changing-Pad-2.jpg

And yeah I went and looked and saw that my netflix is going up. I don't know if I'll keep the streaming or not. I kept it around at first because we didn't have cable, but now that we have cable I don't know how much I'll actually use it. Might go to two dvd's out at a time w/o streaming.

We just have 1 dvd and didn't use the dvd for the longest time. I want streaming for cartoons for Kristin. I got her bedding on craigslist new today for $35. Mom is mailing me a check to reimburse me. Its pink ballerina bears.

Can someone please explain to my workplace that having me as the back up while the other two alternate going on vacation during the last 2 weeks of July and all of August is NOT a good idea because my due date doesn't actually mean I can sit cross legged til then nor does it mean that returning to work the DAY BEFORE MY DUE DATE guarantees coverage for the office?!

Oh, and perhaps asking the 33+ weeks pregnant woman to cancel her flex work hours (I work 9.5 hrs for 9 days so that I get the 10th day off for doctor appointments) is not wise at this point in the game. Those days "off" are for appointments that aren't optional you know!!!
and guess what, they're going to start becoming WEEKLY APPOINTMENTS in about 2.5 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone please explain to my workplace that having me as the back up while the other two alternate going on vacation during the last 2 weeks of July and all of August is NOT a good idea because my due date doesn't actually mean I can sit cross legged til then nor does it mean that returning to work the DAY BEFORE MY DUE DATE guarantees coverage for the office?!

Oh, and perhaps asking the 33+ weeks pregnant woman to cancel her flex work hours (I work 9.5 hrs for 9 days so that I get the 10th day off for doctor appointments). Those appointments aren't optional you know!!! and guess what, they're going to start becoming WEEKLY APPOINTMENTS LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do they think you are having a scheduled C-section? That is crazy!! They have had 8 months to figure this out. I hope it all works out for you.

Do they think you are having a scheduled C-section? That is crazy!! They have had 8 months to figure this out. I hope it all works out for you.
I think they think that I'll go into labor ON MY DUE DATE and the whole thing will run super smoothly!

These are the same people that put me as the back up for the OTHER PREGNANT WOMAN WHO WAS 4 WEEKS AHEAD OF ME... and guess what happened there. She got preclampsia and was on bedrest for the last 3 months of her pregnancy. She actually got induced yesterday at 37 weeks.

I think they think that I'll go into labor ON MY DUE DATE and the whole thing will run super smoothly!

These are the same people that put me as the back up for the OTHER PREGNANT WOMAN WHO WAS 4 WEEKS AHEAD OF ME... and guess what happened there. She got preclampsia and was on bedrest for the last 3 months of her pregnancy. She actually got induced yesterday at 37 weeks.

Yep, they don't sound to smart. You may have to get something written from the doctor for them to understand. You would think they would learn from the other lady that pregnancies do not run smoothly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->