**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Thanks Sheryl & Ready.
Just kinda had to vent. I'm not going to let it upset me though... because even if I do go early, umm, having a baby, so tooooo bad for them if it stresses someone out during their scheduled vacation!!!!!!!!!! :)

I guess they are trying to use their vacation while they can before you go on leave.

I have come across some very useful knowledge and thought I would share. The lady that sold me this bedding said it was new never used. She lied. There were rust stains in the curtain and bed skirt. I just removed those using lime juice and salt instantly. There is also one large urine stain in the sheet that I am treating with hydrogen peroxide right now. I am sure I will need to know about the peroxide trick in the future but the lime juice is a very interesting one to know too. I thought for sure I was going to have to toss the pretty curtains.

I guess they are trying to use their vacation while they can before you go on leave.

I don't mind that at all. My issue is the temp they got broke her femur so who knows how long she'll be out for... And when they found this out yesterday, their plan was to use me while I'm still here instead of getting another temp...

Nah. They don't pay for the temp while she's out...

so they were going to pay for one anyway.................

Omg, that's so silly. They should have learned from the other girl who just gave birth... I actually just read that only 5% of women give birth on their due dates.

I don't think I want to try the hydrogen peroxide for urine stains again. I am going to have to find a better way when my kids pee their sheets. :( I decided not to use the sheet I was trying to remedy because after washing/drying it I was putting it on the mattress and saw the huge spot I tried to remedy and another one that was just as bad. There are also pee stains on the bumper so I guess her little boy used the set for a while. Oh well. Don't need the bumper anyway. I have a new brown one that I can use if I insist on having a bumper.

Yeah bed sheets is one thing I will not be getting used. Seems like too much hassle. I don't use used bedding for myself even unless its something like my mom gave me and I know she bought it new lol.

The whole set was supposed to be new and unused. I got all the rust out of the bed skirt and curtains (I think it was from the bag) so I am pleased about that.

Sheryl, did you contact the woman who sold this to you??

No, I was able to make it work and it was only $35 so I didn't want to contact her.

I just feel like she needs to be yelled at or something for lying about it...

I just feel like she needs to be yelled at or something for lying about it...

this lol. But honestly its not like it would do any good. The woman obviously knows it was used stuff. And its not like pay pal or ebay where you can get a refund.

It came with a freakin ton of stuff anyway. I am still going to use the curtain, diaper hanger, comforter, 2 decorative pillows, 3 wall hangings. I just put the pink sheet on the bed I had already gotten. It is going to be sooo cute!

And I wasn't ever planning to use the sheet or bumper that came with any set b/c I am spoiled and don't want to worry about when to remove the bumpers. Bella is going to have jersey sheets just like the rest of the beds.

The whole set was supposed to be new and unused. I got all the rust out of the bed skirt and curtains (I think it was from the bag) so I am pleased about that.
where did you buy this? Because if I were you, I'd be pissed if something I bought that was supposedly "new" was actually pee & rust stained...... :wacko:

The rust stains were just little in 1 section on two pieces and came out easily. The urine was on stuff I don't care about. It's not worth stressing over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->