**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

The male partner’s role in conception may seem simpler, but the statistical probability of your partner’s sperm meeting your egg is astoundingly small. On average a man ejaculates about 5ml (a teaspoonful) of semen containing 100 million to 300 million sperm. Fewer than 100,000 make their way through the cervix. A mere 200 survive the journey up into the Fallopian tubes. And only one can fertilise the egg. Boys start to manufacture sperm in the testes at puberty and from this time onwards they are produced regularly at a rate of 1,500 a second. Each sperm has a lifespan of about 72 days.

Thx!!!! I just emailed it to my DH :flower:

DH went for Black Friday sale and got a WII Nintendo. I was :sleep: though :haha: Later in the day went to JC Penny to shop for perfume for a couple's anniversary gift. How was yours?

Have you been playing the WII Anne? Or is it a gift for someone else? We don't have one, but I played one once and it was so fun! My step-dad got my mum one for Xmas this year :)

DH went for Black Friday sale and got a WII Nintendo. I was :sleep: though :haha: Later in the day went to JC Penny to shop for perfume for a couple's anniversary gift. How was yours?

Have you been playing the WII Anne? Or is it a gift for someone else? We don't have one, but I played one once and it was so fun! My step-dad got my mum one for Xmas this year :)

He has gifted it to himself but guess who plays it more???? MEEEEEE:haha:

TL - complete steps here (sorry everyone else for the long post):
Go to Fertilityfriend.com

To create a cycle:
Tools > Cycle Management > New cycle

Enter as many cycles as you can with all the info you know first. You'll have to repeat this a few times if you're trying to plot more than one cycle. Make sure you use the Enter Periods/Signs button once you've created your first cycle and enter as much info as you have including OPK/HPT tests results (even when they are negative). This will take a few mins initially since you're learning. Let me know if you get stuck.
--------------------------------

To check how your chart determines your Ovulation:

Go to (top of FF page) Tools > Analysis > Ovulation Detector Tuning/Override
- What is the "Detector Tuning - Expert Settings" set to? Mine is Advanced

"In most cases when there is discrepancy or ambiguity, the advanced detector will give you the best interpretation because it takes all signs into account simultaneously. It also includes tested research gathered from the research detector. The advanced detector is thus the recommended setting and the default for all charts unless you have chosen otherwise in your preferences.

If you use OPKS or a fertility monitor and do not record your temperature: In this case, your best choice for estimating your ovulation day is to use your OPK or fertility monitor results . Although these tests/devices do not give you a full picture of your cycle they can be used for a relatively accurate estimate in most situations. In this case we recommend that you use our OPK/Monitor/OVWatch detector setting. If you are recording your temperature we recommend against using this detector even if you are using an OPK or a fertility monitor (in this case use the Advanced detector which will use all your data)."

---------------------------

To make sure your chart is sharing everything properly

I assume that you use OPKs and record these & your BD times..
But we can't see that..
-Go to (left on FF page) My account > Home Page setup > Privacy (make sure all 5 boxes are checked YES)
-same page > Graphics (make sure "Charting ticker" is checked yes)

-------------------------------

To add a FF ticker to your BNB signature posts

BNB > User CP > Edit Signature > Cut & paste this:
[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/xxxxx][img]https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/xxxxxx/ttc.png[/img][/url]
you'll have to replace the xxxxxx with the # you have. You can find your unique # by clicking this link: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/myhomepage.php It will be at the end of the hyperlink when the page loads.

Good for you! :happydance: I'm no good at it, but so much fun anyway!

Ok so I tested again on OPK and a strong negative. Since I got a positive at 8 PM last night, so I probably ovulated sometime in the night. 1DPO today and officially into 2ww. Fingers crossed but worried over so little cm this time:dohh:

Good for you! :happydance: I'm no good at it, but so much fun anyway!

Yes it is fun indeed Elliot. And with out door activities practically non-existent in this snow, this one is surely good.

Ok so I tested again on OPK and a strong negative. Since I got a positive at 8 PM last night, so I probably ovulated sometime in the night. 1DPO today and officially into 2ww. Fingers crossed but worried over so little cm this time:dohh:

Fingers crossed for you Anne! :hugs:

:hi: Anne, Good luck I'm sending you lots of baby:dust:

I love the wii, we got one for my daughter a few years ago and my DH and I play it more than her.....heheheh The wii golf is my fav game to play :)

I want my +OPK!!!

How soon should it be here, Liz? I'm waiting to count down your next 2ww with you! :happydance:

Well, last cycle, it was CD27! The cycle before that it was CD24!
But hopefully since I took Soy-Iso for the first time this cycle, it comes sometime next week and won't be such a long sucky wait just to Ovulate! I'm done with having 40 day cycles!

Do you realize that if I have a 40 day cycle on average, I will only have 9.125 full cycles in a year? Whereas women who have 28 day cycles, have 13.03 full cycles in a year! :growlmad:

I want my +OPK!!!

How soon should it be here, Liz? I'm waiting to count down your next 2ww with you! :happydance:

But hopefully since I took Soy-Iso for the first time this cycle, it comes sometime next week and won't be such a long sucky wait just to Ovulate! I'm done with having 40 day cycles!

Do you realize that if I have a 40 day cycle on average, I will only have 9.125 full cycles in a year? Whereas women who have 28 day cycles, have 13.03 full cycles in a year! :growlmad:

Man Liz! That's just not fair! :nope: Hope the soy does the trick for you and kicks that OV into gear a bit earlier this time around! :flower:

I want my +OPK!!!

Man Liz! That's just not fair! :nope: Hope the soy does the trick for you and kicks that OV into gear a bit earlier this time around! :flower:

I know :cry: I kinda wish I didn't do that math to figure that out now... :dohh:

I want my +OPK!!!

I know :cry: I kinda wish I didn't do that math to figure that out now... :dohh:

This seems to be solid evidence that too much math is bad for you! :haha:

JK, because in truth I'm a total math nerd and love nothing more than figures and spreadsheets! :blush:

Okay ladies I think af is trying to come. I don't want her here. But if she has to come then next month she will have to be banned. :af: How is all my ladies doing today?

Okay ladies I think af is trying to come. I don't want her here. But if she has to come then next month she will have to be banned. :af: How is all my ladies doing today?

What makes you think she's on her way, Ready? Liz tried to pack her AF off to a resort in Mexico last month... I thought that was brilliant! But the dang witch found a flight back at the last minute! Booooooooo for AF!

Hoping she winds up surprising you and gets lost! FX! :flower:

Liz tried to pack her AF off to a resort in Mexico last month... I thought that was brilliant! But the dang witch found a flight back at the last minute!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :hugs:

:hi: Anne, Good luck I'm sending you lots of baby:dust:

I love the wii, we got one for my daughter a few years ago and my DH and I play it more than her.....heheheh The wii golf is my fav game to play :)

Hey Cl Yeah golf seems to be DH's favourite game so far. I stick to tennis though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->