**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Ok so I tested again on OPK and a strong negative. Since I got a positive at 8 PM last night, so I probably ovulated sometime in the night. 1DPO today and officially into 2ww. Fingers crossed but worried over so little cm this time:dohh:

Fingers crossed for you Anne! :hugs:

Thanks so much hun

Liz

I agree with Elliot. This is so not fair. Hope the soy does the trick for you this time.

I want my +OPK!!!

How soon should it be here, Liz? I'm waiting to count down your next 2ww with you! :happydance:

Well, last cycle, it was CD27! The cycle before that it was CD24!
But hopefully since I took Soy-Iso for the first time this cycle, it comes sometime next week and won't be such a long sucky wait just to Ovulate! I'm done with having 40 day cycles!

Do you realize that if I have a 40 day cycle on average, I will only have 9.125 full cycles in a year? Whereas women who have 28 day cycles, have 13.03 full cycles in a year! :growlmad:

Awww..that is awful:growlmad: but maybe the soya will shorten your cycle:hugs:

Liz -- I will embark on that tonight :) Let's see how long it takes me... Thank you for the instructions!!
For the ladies waiting for their +opks, GL!!

Liz -- I will embark on that tonight :) Let's see how long it takes me... Thank you for the instructions!!
For the ladies waiting for their +opks, GL!!
So, did ya do it? I don't see a signature........... yet.... :flower:

Okay ladies I think af is trying to come. I don't want her here. But if she has to come then next month she will have to be banned. :af: How is all my ladies doing today?

What makes you think she's on her way, Ready? Liz tried to pack her AF off to a resort in Mexico last month... I thought that was brilliant! But the dang witch found a flight back at the last minute! Booooooooo for AF!

Hoping she winds up surprising you and gets lost! FX! :flower:

I agree with you!!! I would love for her to get lost for the next 9-10 months.:haha: Well I thought I was having af symptoms but now I have no type of symptoms. I hope she stays away.

Okay ladies I think af is trying to come. I don't want her here. But if she has to come then next month she will have to be banned. :af: How is all my ladies doing today?

What makes you think she's on her way, Ready? Liz tried to pack her AF off to a resort in Mexico last month... I thought that was brilliant! But the dang witch found a flight back at the last minute! Booooooooo for AF!

Hoping she winds up surprising you and gets lost! FX! :flower:

I agree with you!!! I would love for her to get lost for the next 9-10 months.:haha: Well I thought I was having af symptoms but now I have no type of symptoms. I hope she stays away.

Oh I hope so too, Ready! Fingers crossed and waiting to hear! :thumbup:

Hey ladies,

We've all been pretty quiet today :coffee:

Just wanted to share the cute ornies I got for a gf who's going through a bad divorce. A group of us are part of a ornament exchange and I was so pleased when I had to shop for her :hugs:

She LOVED it!!!!

Attachments

• Liz Hathaway ornie exchange elfster.jpg
    Liz Hathaway ornie exchange elfster.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 5
Liz, those rock!! Very cute. I wasn't able to do Fertility Friend last night after all, but I will do it this weekend and hopefully be up and running soon!!

Liz.
Those ornaments are very cool:coolio::coolio:
You sure are talented :thumbup:

Soy-Iso brought up my OPK+ date by 10 days!!!!
I avg a OPK+ on CD26. It's CD16 today and I just got my LH surge +

woooohooooooooo This is my 3rd cycle TTC and my first cycle with Soy-Iso! THANK GOD this cycle won't be 40 days long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took 120 mg on CD 5-7, 160 mg on CD 8-9

Yay liz. I hope you get a BFP this cycle. I will try the Soy with my January cycle. Are you suppose to take it on CD5-9?

There are 2 schools of thought on when you should take it.

If you want the possibilities of multiple eggs, you take it on CD3-7
If you want the possibilities of a strong, mature egg, you take it on CD 5-9

woooohooooooooo This is my 3rd cycle TTC and my first cycle with Soy-Iso! THANK GOD this cycle won't be 40 days long!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liz thats just awesome news. Hope you get your BFP too this month. FXed for you hun.
How are all the others doing?
As for me, went yesterday for some baby shower gift shopping for a dear friend of mine who is having her baby shower on this Wednesday. As I was choosing a perfect card for her, my heart broke:cry: Wanted to cry buckets but stopped myself from another floodgate of tears. This TTC thing can make one loose one's sanity. At 5dpo today I am already feeling out:nope: Dont know where has all my optimism gone. God help me pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeeeee.

Congrats Liz :happydance: That is soooo exciting, Go get that eggy!!!! FXed for you and lots of :dust:

How are all you ladies doing this AM? Good I hope :) I am a little worried b/c I took soy on CD2-6, but I was sick on CD5 so I couldn't take it. I hope this dosen't mess me up.

As I was choosing a perfect card for her, my heart broke:cry: Wanted to cry buckets but stopped myself from another floodgate of tears. This TTC thing can make one loose one's sanity. At 5dpo today I am already feeling out:nope: Dont know where has all my optimism gone. God help me pleeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzeeeeeee.

Keep your chin up, Anne... Maybe you're emotional for a good reason :hugs:
Relax & pamper... I plan to get a haircut & maybe a facial during my TWW as a distraction.. oh & finish xmas shopping...

How are all you ladies doing this AM? Good I hope :) I am a little worried b/c I took soy on CD2-6, but I was sick on CD5 so I couldn't take it. I hope this dosen't mess me up.
I've read in the other soy threads that if you skip a day b/c of illness or forgetfulness :haha:, you can take it an extra day at the end.... (just for next time).
It should still work though, CLW. Start testing about 5-6 days after your last soy pill.... Women usually ovulate 7 - 10 days after the last soy pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->