**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hi how are all doing? I am so sorry I disappeared over the Thanksgiving weekend and post it:dohh: Was just a lil bit busy...To all the new ladies HI from me and :hugs: and a warm welcome from me.

Elliot How are you doing hun? Any new prego symptoms?
Liz What about you hun?
TL I think I read somewhere that few do have spotting around ovulation time, as pointed by Elliot.

As for me, I am CD15 today and confused:wacko: Have been getting pos opk for the last 3 days-Cd12(pm),13,14. Normally I get a negative on CD14 pm, but last evening it was still pos. Dont know whats happening. And yes no ewcm also, only watery cm(sorry tmi). Will test today again.

Hi how are all doing? I am so sorry I disappeared over the Thanksgiving weekend and post it:dohh: Was just a lil bit busy...To all the new ladies HI from me and :hugs: and a warm welcome from me.

Elliot How are you doing hun? Any new prego symptoms?
Liz What about you hun?
TL I think I read somewhere that few do have spotting around ovulation time, as pointed by Elliot.

As for me, I am CD15 today and confused:wacko: Have been getting pos opk for the last 3 days-Cd12(pm),13,14. Normally I get a negative on CD14 pm, but last evening it was still pos. Dont know whats happening. And yes no ewcm also, only watery cm(sorry tmi). Will test today again.
Hi Anne,

I'm doing well. Haven't O'd yet so started our BD cycle now :)

I heard that not everyone gets EWCM (some only get watery stuff) which is good too. So don't worry. I think this was where I saw it: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/FFBook/ff_fertility_signs.html

Thank you Liz for the link, you are indeed a tech nerd. You seem to have every thing on your finger tips. I was going through your SMEP thread. Can you add me there hun for Dec 17th if the ugly witch stays away.

Thank you Liz for the link, you are indeed a tech nerd. You seem to have every thing on your finger tips. I was going through your SMEP thread. Can you add me there hun for Dec 17th if the ugly witch stays away.

Why Anne, you've made me :blush:! I have bookmarked a few pages that I find useful to read over and over again when I forget how they word things.. and since my bookmarks are synced with all the computers I use, it's pretty easy to share the links when I need to quickly :)

I'll add you to the SMEP thread in 2 secs! :happydance:

Hi Anne! :flower: Glad to have you back!

I would take the watery CM as a very good sign, as Liz said. The cycle I got my BFP was the first time I'd ever had very watery CM around OV, and it must have been pretty fertile because we finally got the eggie! :thumbup:

Are you taking any mucinex or anything different this cycle that might be thinning out the CM?

Fingers crossed that it's a good OV sign :hugs:

Hey Elliot

Nice to hear from you too hun. No, I haven't taken any thing different this month. Just not been taking enough fluids(not intentional), if that is different:haha: I am following the SMEP for the first time this cycle and have been doing OPKs twice every day starting from CD12. I wonder where do all the spermies go that get inside. Wish I could direct them towards that eggy:winkwink:

Hey Elliot

Nice to hear from you too hun. No, I haven't taken any thing different this month. Just not been taking enough fluids(not intentional), if that is different:haha: I am following the SMEP for the first time this cycle and have been doing OPKs twice every day starting from CD12. I wonder where do all the spermies go that get inside. Wish I could direct them towards that eggy:winkwink:

I read a stat the other day that out of the millions of swimmers in each batch, only like 400 or 500 actual make it past the cervix! Crazy!

Not sure where all the rest go??? They must either get flushed out or get absorbed?

I read a stat the other day that out of the millions of swimmers in each batch, only like 400 or 500 actual make it past the cervix! Crazy!

Are you serious?? Do you remember where you saw that?? :wacko:

Thank you for your answers, ladies -- I happen to agree that it was probably ov spotting.
I think and am 99% sure that I oved on Saturday, and if I'm wrong, Sunday would have been the latest... Sunday was when I had the spotting...
I took some Mucinex this month, but I only took it on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
Liz, I dont know how to get hooked up with the tech things :nope: Help!!
It probably was ov spotting... Too bad, was hoping for something else :wacko:

Welcome back, Anne!! How was your Thanksgiving??

This is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

If the link doesn't work, search The Great Sperm Race in youtube, I think there are 5 parts.

Welcome back, Anne!! How was your Thanksgiving??

Hey TL

Thanksgiving was great. Spent it with friends. DH went for Black Friday sale and got a WII Nintendo. I was :sleep: though :haha: Later in the day went to JC Penny to shop for perfume for a couple's anniversary gift. How was yours?

Are you serious?? Do you remember where you saw that?? :wacko:

I think it was in the PG book DH and I have been reading together, because I remember after seeing it we were both like "Holy crap!"

Just googled it real quick and I goofed it up though, it's only a couple hundred that make it up the fallopian tube. Here's a quote from the Time Online

The male partner’s role in conception may seem simpler, but the statistical probability of your partner’s sperm meeting your egg is astoundingly small. On average a man ejaculates about 5ml (a teaspoonful) of semen containing 100 million to 300 million sperm. Fewer than 100,000 make their way through the cervix. A mere 200 survive the journey up into the Fallopian tubes. And only one can fertilise the egg. Boys start to manufacture sperm in the testes at puberty and from this time onwards they are produced regularly at a rate of 1,500 a second. Each sperm has a lifespan of about 72 days.

Here's the link: https://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article418322.ece

Fascinating stuff!!

Elliot, I read the same thing. It's crazy!! Too bad millions can't get through...
Anne, my Thanksgiving was fun, spent it at my brother's place in Boston. It was cold!!
Liz, I dont even know how to do that!! Let me look it up...

This is the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

If the link doesn't work, search The Great Sperm Race in youtube, I think there are 5 parts.

This is the funniest video I have ever seen. Even though it's not meant to be funny...

Liz, I just made an acct there... What's next??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->