**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Anne I know how you feel :hugs::hugs: Last year I went to my friends baby shower just 2 weeks after I had my MC. It was so hard not to sob the whole time!!!! TTC can def make you loose your mind. After 5yrs I don't even know what sanity means anymore...LOL. FXed for you :dust:

I can't imagine what going through a MC must feel like.... (hugs, CLW)

How are all you ladies doing this AM? Good I hope :) I am a little worried b/c I took soy on CD2-6, but I was sick on CD5 so I couldn't take it. I hope this dosen't mess me up.
I've read in the other soy threads that if you skip a day b/c of illness or forgetfulness :haha:, you can take it an extra day at the end.... (just for next time).
It should still work though, CLW. Start testing about 5-6 days after your last soy pill.... Women usually ovulate 7 - 10 days after the last soy pill.

Thanks Liz :) I know last cycle confused the hell out of me:shrug: I could have sworn that I OVed on CD9 or CD10 b/c of the pain and EWCM, but FF says it was CD20 b/c of my temping(which i wasn't very consistant with). So well see, this time I make sure to temp @ the same time everyday or atleast within 30mins.

Anne I know how you feel :hugs::hugs: Last year I went to my friends baby shower just 2 weeks after I had my MC. It was so hard not to sob the whole time!!!! TTC can def make you loose your mind. After 5yrs I don't even know what sanity means anymore...LOL. FXed for you :dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ok have a question ladies. Dont think I have been having enough fertile cm over the last few cycles. May be it was always like this, never cared to notice until TTC. Last cycle, I hardly had any EWCM. Only watery stuff (sorry TMI) Whats the remedy? Is pre-seed going to help. Have read a lot about this lubricant, but dont know if it helps in making the cm more fertile. Thanks in advance.

Anne, are you on Soy-Iso? I can't remember.... IT HAS DONE WONDERS FOR ME.. I've even not have to use any preseed at all IN ALL OUR SESSIONS this cycle (except for last night! hahaha).

Anne, are you on Soy-Iso? I can't remember.... IT HAS DONE WONDERS FOR ME.. I've even not have to use any preseed at all IN ALL OUR SESSIONS this cycle (except for last night! hahaha).

No Liz I am not on soy. I have a fairly regular cycle so far. Hope I dont get it jinxed by writing this:wacko: You think I should use pre-seed or soy?

Hey ladies,

Anne, I agree you can be emotional for a good reason. :hugs:

With all this talk about Soy I think I may use it this cycle. Can I get it at CVS or walgreens? What is the recommend doage? I am clueless when it comes to Soy so please help.

No Liz I am not on soy. I have a fairly regular cycle so far. Hope I dont get it jinxed by writing this:wacko: You think I should use pre-seed or soy?
Crap, What I meant to write was EPO (Evening Primrose Oil). I would use both if I were you since you're concerned about CM. I found EPO helped me produce my own and DH is amazed seriously, as I normally have NONE! :blush:
EPO is available in Walmart in the US :thumbup:

Hey ladies,
With all this talk about Soy I think I may use it this cycle. Can I get it at CVS or walgreens? What is the recommend doage? I am clueless when it comes to Soy so please help.
Soy Isoflavone & Evening Primrose Oil are available in the vitamin aisle of Walmart! I wish I had started them earlier!!

Soy, you're only to take in the 100 mg - 200 mg range. You can see my posts yesterday here about how much I took etc. I also posted this morning about the 2 "schools of thought" of when you should take Soy-Iso.. so read that too :)
I can't keep writing the same thing over & over!! :haha:

EPO, you're supposed to take from when you want better CM upto Ovulation.

Ok have a question ladies. Dont think I have been having enough fertile cm over the last few cycles. May be it was always like this, never cared to notice until TTC. Last cycle, I hardly had any EWCM. Only watery stuff (sorry TMI) Whats the remedy? Is pre-seed going to help. Have read a lot about this lubricant, but dont know if it helps in making the cm more fertile. Thanks in advance.

I was in the same boat as you Anne, I have been drinking alot of water which has seemed to help and I also drink grapefruit juice, I think I am going to take EPO also or just wait untill next cycle.

I was in the same boat as you Anne, I have been drinking alot of water which has seemed to help and I also drink grapefruit juice, I think I am going to take EPO also or just wait untill next cycle.
If you haven't O'd yet, you can actually still start EPO now.
DH & I have needed "help" for years... until EPO! He wants me to be on it all the time now!! :haha:

Here is a good article to read about soy, I hope it helps :) I got mine at the vitamin shoppe, but thay are at walmart too. GL :)
https://fertility-challenged.blogspot.com/2008/07/soy-isoflavones-natural-clomid.html

DH & I have needed "help" for years... until EPO! He wants me to be on it all the time now!! :haha:

Thanks Liz, I think I'll go get some tonight:)

Thanks Liz, I think I'll go get some tonight:)
Usually everyone stops taking it after Ovulation :winkwink:

For the 1st time in yrs, my DH needed "help" last night & it wasn't me!! it was hilarious!
He was also super tired from work but I told him TOO BAD!!! :) He's a good hubby, b/c all he said was "fine................ if I must" hahaha

We're really hoping for a x-mas BFP. If we get one, we're going to tell the family on x-mas day (both sets of parents & siblings only, NOT grandparents, aunts/uncles etc...)

Oh thats great info. I guess even I need to increase my water intake. I drink so less of that, especially the last cycle:dohh: may be because of the cold I seldom felt thirsty. Where do I get grape fruit juice? Walmart? WHich section? Is it the normal fruit juice section?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->