**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

you must have pics of that tree, right?????????????

Yes, Liz, I sure do! But they're at home. Will try to remember to bring them in to share.

What are you looking most forward to about Xmas? Any funny stories?

Hey ladies :hi: I hope you are all having a great day!!!! I have a question for those of you that have taken soy. Did it stop your period? This is my second cycle and both times now I take it on CD2 then the next am AF is gone?!?!? I hope it's not a bad thing :(

hmm, not sure.. I take soy but I don't start til CD5.. so not sure!

Hi ladies,

Elliot, that is a funny story. Please share pictures.

Shellie, my anniversary is August 26th. LOL

Hi ladies,

Elliot, that is a funny story. Please share pictures.

Shellie, my anniversary is August 26th. LOL

WOW Ready:hugs: what a lot of things we have in common:cloud9: YAY for 26th August anniversarys:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: How long you been married hun?

Elliot. I can't wait to see your pictures:happydance: Very funny story PMSL :rofl::rofl:

That's a great story, elliott !
I have a pretty funny Christmas story to share..

The first Christmas after we bought out house Dh was all excited to get the lights up ( He loves outdoor lighting..lol. ) anyways he thought it would be funny to stuff some of his clothes and wrap christmas lights around the "dummy" and hang it upside down from the garage..make it look like he had gotten himself tangled and was falling off the roof...well someone thought it was real and dialed 9-1-1..we had the police dept., Fire dept. and an ambulance all come racing up to our house..poor DH had to explain that it was just a joke..to say the least everyone didn't find it too funny and made him take it down..:haha:

That's a great story, elliott !
I have a pretty funny Christmas story to share..

The first Christmas after we bought out house Dh was all excited to get the lights up ( He loves outdoor lighting..lol. ) anyways he thought it would be funny to stuff some of his clothes and wrap christmas lights around the "dummy" and hang it upside down from the garage..make it look like he had gotten himself tangled and was falling off the roof...well someone thought it was real and dialed 9-1-1..we had the police dept., Fire dept. and an ambulance all come racing up to our house..poor DH had to explain that it was just a joke..to say the least everyone didn't find it too funny and made him take it down..:haha:

Oh my god, futureNuman, that is hilarious! :haha: Your OH must have been so embarassed! Heehee... it's just the sort of thing my OH would think was a great idea. Now I can warn him why it may not be such a great one! :)

WOW..... elliot and future numan those were both great stories, I don't have any funny stories, but I do LOVE Christmas time!!!!! I can't wait :) I hope this is the best one yet.... AF is due on the 25th FXed!!!!!!

WOW..... elliot and future numan those were both great stories, I don't have any funny stories, but I do LOVE Christmas time!!!!! I can't wait :) I hope this is the best one yet.... AF is due on the 25th FXed!!!!!!

CLW my fingers are crossed for you too girl! :hugs: Come on BFP!!! :happydance:

Shellie, we have been married for 10 years now.

Future_numan, that is so funny :haha: That sounds like something we would do at our house.

I have a question. It may be tmi but please help me. I my cycle is due anywhere between Saturday and Monday. But I have been having a lot of CM. Does anyone have this before af. I don't remember getting this before af. I don't want to test until she is a no show.

Ladies, just one fast question -- I know that implantation happens about one week after fertilization, but is it possible to have it ONE DPO?? I truly dont think that DH and I will get preggers this month, since our timing wasn't that good, but the day after I oved, I spotted for like two hours, which I usually dont do, and I just started wondering if that meant anything...

I have a question. It may be tmi but please help me. I my cycle is due anywhere between Saturday and Monday. But I have been having a lot of CM. Does anyone have this before af. I don't remember getting this before af. I don't want to test until she is a no show.

I usually dry up before AF, but last cycle I had increased CM 2 days before AF came which was unusual but I just assumed it was b/c some of the meds I have been taking. Good luck Ready, hopefully the :witch: won't show!!!

Ladies, just one fast question -- I know that implantation happens about one week after fertilization, but is it possible to have it ONE DPO?? I truly dont think that DH and I will get preggers this month, since our timing wasn't that good, but the day after I oved, I spotted for like two hours, which I usually dont do, and I just started wondering if that meant anything...

I'm not sure, the only time I have ever spotted is right before AF is due. How sure are you of your OV date? FXed for you that it is a good thing:thumbup:

Ready - I'm sorry, I haven't kept track of what my CM is like in a usual cycle, so I'm no help at all. I hope it means good things for you though! FX!

TL - In all the research I've done about implantation I've heard it's usually between 6 and 12 days, and that it takes at least 3 days just for the egg to travel downs the tubes to the uterus where it will implant, so as early as 3 days can happen but is still pretty rare. Don't know for sure, that's just what I've read.

I've also heard that some ladies get a bit of spotting around OV though. Are you taking something new for OV this month? Soy or something? Maybe it's a sign you had a good, successful OV? If it's happening right now, I'd be tempted to BD again ASAP just for good measure :)

How many DPO are you now TL? (And where's your DPO ticker so we can all keep tabs on your cycle?! Liz harassed my pants off till I got one! :winkwink: )

How many DPO are you now TL? (And where's your DPO ticker so we can all keep tabs on your cycle?! Liz harassed my pants off till I got one! :winkwink: )
Where would you be without me?! :blush:

TL, do you need me to get on your case?? Are you plotting your stuff on FF? If so, then you already have a ticker made technically! You just have to link to it (which I can help you with :coffee:)

Elliot, where are those pics you were supposed to upload, girl? :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->