**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I know it may be early to tell people but we're going to risk it with immediate family since it will be our little christmas miracle.
And both sides of our families are ACHING for us to be pregnant!!!

For the 1st time in yrs, my DH needed "help" last night & it wasn't me!! it was hilarious!
He was also super tired from work but I told him TOO BAD!!! :) He's a good hubby, b/c all he said was "fine................ if I must" hahaha

How sweet is that Liz

We're really hoping for a x-mas BFP. If we get one, we're going to tell the family on x-mas day (both sets of parents & siblings only, NOT grandparents, aunts/uncles etc...)

FXed for you Liz Hopefully you get your BFP!!!! AF is due on Christmas day for me so I am gonna POAS first thing in the AM and hope for a great day!!!! :dust::dust::dust: to all for the Christmas BFP :happydance:

He knew that if he put up much more of a fight, he'd have to hear a lecture on how we're going to miss my OV day since I just got an OPK+ last night... and then on top of it have to do it anyway :)
Guess he thought he'd rather skip the lecture/speech! hahaha

Hey ladies,

Anne, I agree you can be emotional for a good reason. :hugs:

With all this talk about Soy I think I may use it this cycle. Can I get it at CVS or walgreens? What is the recommend doage? I am clueless when it comes to Soy so please help.

FXed hun. Hope its a good sign but fact is I become weepy quite often these days ever since TTC:haha: Guess its the stress. Dont wanna become cry baby.

When my DH is too tired all I say is "I only need part of you awake" :haha:

When my DH is too tired all I say is "I only need part of you awake" :haha:
hahahaha

My DH said last night "you do realize that we've BD more in the last 3 months than in the last 2 years"?! :haha:
Then he continued, "I am praying that this doesn't change back after!! :blush:" He said it with a smile :hugs:

I've got to do more research on EPO to see if I can stay on it longterm... after our TTC journey! :coffee:

I just realized that my test date is going to be 12/20 or 12/21. I actually took those 2 days off so hopefully they won't be major bummer days!
I can't imagine what I'll be like at work on the 22nd & 23rd if I do get my BFP!

Good Morning ladies! Sorry to be absent so long... had a long weekend and a lovely snow storm yesterday.

Just spent a bit catching up on what everybody's up to around here. Sounds like there's been some very good news from Liz! WooHoo to having your OV moved up so much Liz! That soy is like a miracle! And so excited to hear you'll be testing before Xmas. My fingers are triple crossed that we get to see a BFP before Santa comes! :happydance:

How is everybody else doing today?

Ready, I hope that witch is still leaving you alone! :winkwink: FXd!

And Anne, I hope you're feeling better today. Liz is so right... this TTC stuff is tough business and you should let yourself have a good cry if you need to, then make sure you treat yourself with some kindness... Maybe a pedicure or a fancy dinner out, or whatever feels like fun and lifts your spirits. Where are you at in your cycle right now?

CLW... I see you're due to test on Xmas morning! Wow! That BFP would be the best Xmas gift ever! :) So sorry to hear about your earlier MC hun. Can't even fathom how hard that must be. Really hoping Santa brings you a big fat Xmas BFP this year! :thumbup:

In fact, I'm hoping this Xmas is the year of "The Grinch Who Stole AF" for all my favorite TTC ladies! :hugs:

So I ovulated yesterday evening sometime... we have one more BD session left today & on Thursday since we follow SMEP.

I am so excited to be in the TWW already!
We missed you Elliot! How much snow did you get??

DH'ms dad is actually in the hospital with a possible cardiac event since last night. Will know more today. He had his 1st Heart attack when he was in his late 40s. Now in his mid 50s.. GOOD THOUGHTS & prayers for him, please!

DH'ms dad is actually in the hospital with a possible cardiac event since last night. Will know more today. He had his 1st Heart attack when he was in his late 40s. Now in his mid 50s.. GOOD THOUGHTS & prayers for him, please!

Oh Liz, so sorry to hear about DH's Dad. Hoping and praying everything turns out alright. Thinking of you and DH today, and hoping FIL is home and feeling good soon.

Ok have a question ladies. Dont think I have been having enough fertile cm over the last few cycles. May be it was always like this, never cared to notice until TTC. Last cycle, I hardly had any EWCM. Only watery stuff (sorry TMI) Whats the remedy? Is pre-seed going to help. Have read a lot about this lubricant, but dont know if it helps in making the cm more fertile. Thanks in advance.

I was in the same boat as you Anne, I have been drinking alot of water which has seemed to help and I also drink grapefruit juice, I think I am going to take EPO also or just wait untill next cycle.

Oh thats great info. I guess even I need to increase my water intake. I drink so less of that, especially the last cycle:dohh: may be because of the cold I seldom felt thirsty. Where do I get grape fruit juice? Walmart? WHich section? Is it the normal fruit juice section?

I think you can get grapefruit juice anywhere, I did get mine from walmart in the juice section. I had 2 glasses yesterday and one this AM now I have plenty of EWCM!!!!! I think I am getting ready to OV :thumbup: GL I hope it works for you!!!!

Liz, I'm so sorry to hear about your FIL, I'll keep him and your family in my prayers. :hugs:

Good Morning ladies! Sorry to be absent so long... had a long weekend and a lovely snow storm yesterday.

Just spent a bit catching up on what everybody's up to around here. Sounds like there's been some very good news from Liz! WooHoo to having your OV moved up so much Liz! That soy is like a miracle! And so excited to hear you'll be testing before Xmas. My fingers are triple crossed that we get to see a BFP before Santa comes! :happydance:

How is everybody else doing today?

Ready, I hope that witch is still leaving you alone! :winkwink: FXd!

And Anne, I hope you're feeling better today. Liz is so right... this TTC stuff is tough business and you should let yourself have a good cry if you need to, then make sure you treat yourself with some kindness... Maybe a pedicure or a fancy dinner out, or whatever feels like fun and lifts your spirits. Where are you at in your cycle right now?

CLW... I see you're due to test on Xmas morning! Wow! That BFP would be the best Xmas gift ever! :) So sorry to hear about your earlier MC hun. Can't even fathom how hard that must be. Really hoping Santa brings you a big fat Xmas BFP this year! :thumbup:

In fact, I'm hoping this Xmas is the year of "The Grinch Who Stole AF" for all my favorite TTC ladies! :hugs:

Hey Elliot

Missed you yesterday hun. But good that you got to enjoy the snow. Its been snowing here plenty too and sooooooooo cold grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am currently at 6DPO today, AF due on 17th. FXed. No symptoms and am not symptom spotting either. Quit it from last cycle coz it was driving me mad. I really hope the Grinch steals all our TTC ladies' AF this xmas as you said. How have you been doing hun? Any new symptoms?

So I ovulated yesterday evening sometime... we have one more BD session left today & on Thursday since we follow SMEP.

I am so excited to be in the TWW already!
We missed you Elliot! How much snow did you get??

I am so sorry to hear that Liz. Prayers that he will soon be hale and hearty.
On an optimistic note, I really have a good feeling this time you will catch that eggy. Dont know why but I just feel so. Fingers and toes crossed for you.

Ok have a question ladies. Dont think I have been having enough fertile cm over the last few cycles. May be it was always like this, never cared to notice until TTC. Last cycle, I hardly had any EWCM. Only watery stuff (sorry TMI) Whats the remedy? Is pre-seed going to help. Have read a lot about this lubricant, but dont know if it helps in making the cm more fertile. Thanks in advance.

I was in the same boat as you Anne, I have been drinking alot of water which has seemed to help and I also drink grapefruit juice, I think I am going to take EPO also or just wait untill next cycle.

Oh thats great info. I guess even I need to increase my water intake. I drink so less of that, especially the last cycle:dohh: may be because of the cold I seldom felt thirsty. Where do I get grape fruit juice? Walmart? WHich section? Is it the normal fruit juice section?

I think you can get grapefruit juice anywhere, I did get mine from walmart in the juice section. I had 2 glasses yesterday and one this AM now I have plenty of EWCM!!!!! I think I am getting ready to OV :thumbup: GL I hope it works for you!!!!

Thanks CLW. I am going to try grapefruit juice from the next cycle. Going to get it from walmart this weekend itself. At what frequency should I take it? Would a glass a day suffice, though I know each one of us' body is different.

Thanks CLW. I am going to try grapefruit juice from the next cycle. Going to get it from walmart this weekend itself. At what frequency should I take it? Would a glass a day suffice, though I know each one of us' body is different.

I would think a glass a day would be fine, I love grapefruit so I drink more just b/c.

:hi: Elliot, I'm glad your enjoying the snow :) I can't wait till it snows here, I think they are calling for flurries tonight.

I am currently at 6DPO today, AF due on 17th. FXed. No symptoms and am not symptom spotting either. Quit it from last cycle coz it was driving me mad. I really hope the Grinch steals all our TTC ladies' AF this xmas as you said. How have you been doing hun? Any new symptoms?

6DPO! That means you're in the wait too! Oh, it's gonna be exciting on this thread from now until Xmas waiting for the BFPs to arrive. I hope they hit this group by the bushel! Fingers crossed that this is the lucky month for this thread! :hugs:

I'm in a boring training all day and for the next two days as well... yuck. Just got out for a lunch break, thank god cause I'm starved!

We had snow all day yesterday, but the wind blew most of it away at my house, so there's only an inch or so left in my driveway. Driving was trecherous though and wound up ruining the Xmas shopping day me and my mum had planned :( Oh well... we still got to visit for a bit, then I had the perfect snowy excuse to cuddle with my Lukie-boy (my big lug of a dog) by the fire :)

Since you're going to Walmart, make sure you get some EPO too!!!
It's like $7 or something so not expensive!

I'm done ovulating!!! I got a negative test at 11pm last night and this morning! :happydance:

Oh, and FIL is going to be discharged this evening! He's getting his meds changed again & will have to go for a stress test tomorrow! :happydance: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->