**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Good news ladies, I havn't ovulated yet! Normally that would be frustrating but due to my car accident and being laid up, I was afraid I missed my window. But I havn't yet! I think I am probably today, but I have yet to see a temp spike. Good news is I don't feel that bad right now so I might squeeze in a quick :sex:. I don't even care if I don't enjoy it, I want a baby in my belly! :haha:

My hubby is laughing at me as im trying to get ready for work and, I'm stuck to the computer lol. Im amazed I found a group, all the other ones I have read are out dated and from 2004 to 2006 . It feels good to know I am not alone in feeling this way.

Good news ladies, I havn't ovulated yet! Normally that would be frustrating but due to my car accident and being laid up, I was afraid I missed my window. But I havn't yet! I think I am probably today, but I have yet to see a temp spike. Good news is I don't feel that bad right now so I might squeeze in a quick :sex:. I don't even care if I don't enjoy it, I want a baby in my belly! :haha:
I don't think you've ovulated yet either from looking at your chart!! :flower:

GO have fun!

My hubby is laughing at me as im trying to get ready for work and, I'm stuck to the computer lol. Im amazed I found a group, all the other ones I have read are out dated and from 2004 to 2006 . It feels good to know I am not alone in feeling this way.
Don't forget to tell us a story about you two when you return from work!

Well I have a few mins, I am 33 DH is 37 we were married Nov 16 2007, had my TR done is Feb 2008 and I only have 1 tube, the left one. No baby 8 months later so next step was a HSG, left tube is open . Dr. told me to give it 6 more months, well in that time we had pretty much gave up until this past month. We decided to go to a Fertility Dr, she ck DH he is good so next step was Progestrone test at cycle day 21, did that now we are waiting for cycle day 3 test and another HSG, which im not looking forward to as they hurt. So I am not welcoming AF this month I would rather take all that money we are about to spend and buy baby stuff. :flower:

no no no no no :haha:
I meant a CUTE story about how you and DH 1st met! :flower:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Went out with the girls dancing and I seen him across the room walked up asked him to Dance and have not been apart since best decision I have ever made.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Went out with the girls dancing and I seen him across the room walked up asked him to Dance and have not been apart since best decision I have ever made.

Aww love at first sight :kiss:

And welcome to the group!

I don't think you've ovulated yet either from looking at your chart!! :flower:

GO have fun!

Well I wouldn't say it was the best session ever...., as it was VERY slow and I kept going "ow...please don't shake me too much" :haha:

But hey DH got his job done, so thats all I cared about :spermy: hehe.

hahahahahahahahahaha

You better be lying down with a pillow under your butt!!!!!

That's to cute Heather 9603 ,I So understand about the baby in the belly ,So do I . I really hate the waiting game ,We wait for AF then wait for OV then wait for AF OR BFP way to much waiting . Its really hard on me my hubby says I'm obsessed ,but I can't help myself .

hahahahahahahahahaha

You better be lying down with a pillow under your butt!!!!!

I did for a few minutes, but I really needed to get into the shower and get some cold water on my face. The vicoden makes me feel like I have a bad sun burn on my face :blush:

I don't really do that because I worry about UTI's and the ONE time I did that I ended up with one.

But someone once told me that all that falls out is the fluid that gets them there and the stupid ones :haha:

That's to cute Heather 9603 ,I So understand about the baby in the belly ,So do I . I really hate the waiting game ,We wait for AF then wait for OV then wait for AF OR BFP way to much waiting . Its really hard on me my hubby says I'm obsessed ,but I can't help myself .

I hate waiting to O more then the waiting for AF though. At least when you are waiting for AF you know how long its going to be!

But Tator, I was in a car accident on the day I thought I was ovulating, so I thought I had missed our window. But THANKFULLY I havn't ovulated yet! I know its coming soon, but I'm just glad we didn't miss our window.

If I had missed our window, could I have sued for pain and suffering :thumbup: lol

Hey ladies, I'd like to join you girls. I haven't really found a "home" on here yet. I used to belong to another forum for women with PCOS, and we had a group on there that talked everyday, and not just about TTC stuff.. About our lives! We kinda dismembered (but now have a FB group). But I've been trying to find another group kinda like that. You girls seem alot like that from reading back a lil. Plus I love that you don't have 100 members, so many you could never keep up with even if you tried... Lol.

You can find my Whole TTC story in my journal in my siggy. I'm on my phone now (in my room watching the first season of The Sing Off), but later when I'm on my computer I'll have to catch up and read back more. :)

Hey ladies, I'd like to join you girls. I haven't really found a "home" on here yet. I used to belong to another forum for women with PCOS, and we had a group on there that talked everyday, and not just about TTC stuff.. About our lives! We kinda dismembered (but now have a FB group). But I've been trying to find another group kinda like that. You girls seem alot like that from reading back a lil. Plus I love that you don't have 100 members, so many you could never keep up with even if you tried... Lol.

You can find my Whole TTC story in my journal in my siggy. I'm on my phone now (in my room watching the first season of The Sing Off), but later when I'm on my computer I'll have to catch up and read back more. :)

Hi! Initiation is to tell us a funny story about how you and your OH met, or a story from your wedding.

This is a pretty awesome group. I joined about two weeks ago and everyone is so nice and supportive! And yes we talk about more then just TTC stuff, which I like :)

Hmmm... A funny story? Well, how we met was I was always chaperoning for my friend and her boyfriend, and it was getting really old always being the 3rd wheel. So I told him he needed to introduce me to one of his single friends. My main criteria is that he have our same religious beliefs, and that he was taller than me (I'm 5'8) and so he introduced me to my DH. He was in the same religion as me, and he was 6'5, he met my criteria for sure, lol. Except my DH was so dang shy, the only way he communicated with me the first 2 weeks was through text.. Lol. We are a bit opposite in the social department.. :)

Hmmm... A funny story? Well, how we met was I was always chaperoning for my friend and her boyfriend, and it was getting really old always being the 3rd wheel. So I told him he needed to introduce me to one of his single friends. My main criteria is that he have our same religious beliefs, and that he was taller than me (I'm 5'8) and so he introduced me to my DH. He was in the same religion as me, and he was 6'5, he met my criteria for sure, lol. Except my DH was so dang shy, the only way he communicated with me the first 2 weeks was through text.. Lol. We are a bit opposite in the social department.. :)

Do you mind me asking what religion you are? You can PM me if its too personal. I'm just curious because I don't hear of many other people who chaperon dates. I remember the day after DH and I got married and we were all alone out to eat and I didn't have to call my mom to "check in", it was great! haha.

We are definitely a nice group..

I gotta to say that other than the wait to Ov, and the TWW to see if AF comes, the first couple days that you get your BFP is the worst wait ever!!
Seriously, I'm worried that my BFP is going to disappear one day! And I'm going to be calling my doc in the morning and I get the impression (from the internet) that they won't want to see me til I'm 8 weeks. And I might implode if I have to wait for 4 more weeks to see a doctor!!

Which means, I'm probably going to be doing DAILY morning HPT til then!!!
:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->