**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I bought shirts on etsy this morning (even though I wasn't 100% at that point) just to be sure that they would be here for next week when we go see the in-laws for xmas!!
My mom's birthday is in 2 days! but she lives 10+ hrs away in canada so I have to figure out how to tell her!

Because you really can never have too many pictures!

Attachments

• 2010-12-17_18-16-50_668_edit0.jpg
    2010-12-17_18-16-50_668_edit0.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2010-12-17_18-31-46_250.jpg
    2010-12-17_18-31-46_250.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
:yipee::yipee::yipee: Yay, Liz..I was popping by to see if you had tested yet and saw your :bfp::dance::dance::dance: I am so excited for you :thumbup:

Thanks guys!!!
I hope we all get BFPs this month & next!

Almost forgot, I've got to update page 1!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: I am so excited for you Liz!!!!! Congrats to you and your DH!!!!!

Testing January 14th if the AF doesnt catch me. Liz cant wait you to have those super human beautiful babies :)

Also Liz the thread name should be updated to 2 BFP

So I'm back from the hospital. No serious injuries but I am SORE.

Funny story....I had to give a urine sample so they could make sure no trauma was caused to my kidneys, but they also had to make sure I wasn't pregnant in order to get an x-ray.

Definitely not pregnant and I should have wiped before peeing in the cup....Because I left a nice glob of egg white CM in the cup :blush: Woopsie, sorry nurses hehe.

But now I am concerned since we did :sex: last night and I am probably ovulating today or tomorrow, that because I'm on so much Advil/Ibuiprofin that it will mess with implantation. I know I need the meds, and I'll just have to deal with what ever happens. I'm actually hoping now I won't get pregnant this cycle because I really don't want to cause any harm with the 800 mg of Advil I'm taking every 6 hours *sigh*

Can any one please tell me this by late afternoon...what is that juice to increase ewcm. Is it grape juice or grapefruit juice? Thanks in advance.

But now I am concerned since we did :sex: last night and I am probably ovulating today or tomorrow, that because I'm on so much Advil/Ibuiprofin that it will mess with implantation. I know I need the meds, and I'll just have to deal with what ever happens. I'm actually hoping now I won't get pregnant this cycle because I really don't want to cause any harm with the 800 mg of Advil I'm taking every 6 hours *sigh*

I don't think the Advil will hurt your chances.... Glad you're back home. :flower:

Can any one please tell me this by late afternoon...what is that juice to increase ewcm. Is it grape juice or grapefruit juice? Thanks in advance.

I believe grapefruit but not 100% sure

I'm so nervous still about my BFP so I keep testing 2x a day to make sure that the line is still there!

I tested last night again and was crushed when I saw the line was super faint on the IC HPT...
So this morning, I used an EPT and I got a decent +

I need to relax! How do I do that??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"