**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

We are definitely a nice group..

I gotta to say that other than the wait to Ov, and the TWW to see if AF comes, the first couple days that you get your BFP is the worst wait ever!!
Seriously, I'm worried that my BFP is going to disappear one day! And I'm going to be calling my doc in the morning and I get the impression (from the internet) that they won't want to see me til I'm 8 weeks. And I might implode if I have to wait for 4 more weeks to see a doctor!!

Which means, I'm probably going to be doing DAILY morning HPT til then!!!
:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Aww. Yeah I bet that would be nerve wracking. And I'm sure its weird since you probably don't FEEL pregnant. That would drive me nuts. Knowing I'm pregnant but not feeling like it.

And I'm sure its weird since you probably don't FEEL pregnant. That would drive me nuts. Knowing I'm pregnant but not feeling like it.
That's the exact part that makes me nuts...
I just wish I had symptoms or morning sickness or something so I didn't feel so insecure about the BFP... :cry:

And I'm sure its weird since you probably don't FEEL pregnant. That would drive me nuts. Knowing I'm pregnant but not feeling like it.
That's the exact part that makes me nuts...
I just wish I had symptoms or morning sickness or something so I didn't feel so insecure about the BFP... :cry:

Well that doesn't typically happen til like 6 weeks though. :shrug:

I have a friend who just hit 6 weeks, and besides bloating she doesn't feel anything. And she has been to the doctor to confirm her pregnancy and she's very pregnant lol.

Dang Liz. When I got pregnant, the day I tested positive (12 DPO) I went in for a blood test...... Then again 2 days later. Then at 6 weeks I had an ultrasound, as well as 8 weeks. At 8 weeks I also had that gestational diabetes test. Which was weird cuz that seems a lil earlier to have that. But whatever... I'm not the doctor!

Dang Liz. When I got pregnant, the day I tested positive (12 DPO) I went in for a blood test...... Then again 2 days later. Then at 6 weeks I had an ultrasound, as well as 8 weeks. At 8 weeks I also had that gestational diabetes test. Which was weird cuz that seems a lil earlier to have that. But whatever... I'm not the doctor!
Well, I got my BFP this past Friday morning (and it was the last of a few very chaotic/stressful days at the office) so I didn't have time to go see a doc during my work day. I did retest that night at home and it was + still
and then we hit the weekend (yesterday/today) so the doctor's office is closed.
I'm off work the next 2 days so will call in the morning and see what they say........

I feel like I need some real "confirmation".

It took everything in my power to not just retest with a HPT just now (like 15 mins ago) when I peed. I'm trying to limit it to at least ONCE A DAY. :dohh:

I apologize if this is being insensitive to all of you TTC. I'll try to stop freaking out :(

I apologize if this is being insensitive to all of you TTC. I'll try to stop freaking out :(

No, don't be silly! We all want this really bad, when our dream comes true, it's hard to believe. We all understand! Don't worry about it. :) When everything turns out perfect for you, and we are in your current position, you can support us and tell us how you felt the same and it turned out okay! :)

I'm sure that they will have you come in and confirm it. Ask for a quantitative HCG blood test, not the pee test. Then see if you can come in 2/3 days later to do another to see if your levels double. If they do, you are on the right track! But I am sure they would at least do a pee test..

I'm sure that they will have you come in and confirm it. Ask for a quantative HCG blood test, not the pee test. Then see if you can come in 2/3 days later to do another to see if your levels double. If they do, you are on the right track! But I am sure they would at least do a pee test..
Thanks Blondie, I hope you're right.... :cry:

To our new comers, please post when your test date is so I can update page 1 of this thread!

Oh, and I would never wanna do this, nor could I during my pregnancy cuz my 1 major symptom was that I woke up at 4 am to pee every morning, but you can continue to take your temperature. I don't think that I will when I get pregnant in the future, just because I want to be able to relax and not stress or anything. I'm gonna have DH hide my BBT.... :lol: But if your temp drops, and stays low, like before you get AF in a 2ww... its usually a sign you will M/C.

So if you want that extra assurance that things are going great, you can continue to temp...

I think once I get my cross hairs I might not temp in the 2ww. I drove myself crazy last month lol.

Yes, I drive myself crazy every cycle too. Sometimes my temps after O will look so dang good, I wonder how it couldn't end up being a BFP, but nope! Eh. I won't ever stop tho. lol.

Soooo Liz, about the Grapefruit Juice.. You did that right? DH thinks I got the wrong kind, lol. I got Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice, I guess it's 30% juice. What kind am I supposed to get? I have never bought it before for anything, so I was with my neighbor and she said to get that kind. I only bought 2 of them @ $2 each, so if I need to go pick up some more, it's okay. And when should I start drinking it? I might ovulate in the next 5-10 days.... Hopefully.

Yeah my chart last month looked AMAZING....and nope lol.

I "say" that I don't want to temp this 2 ww...but I will haha.

no, I didn't do the juice..
I did EPO, Soy-Iso, Preseed (and BD following the SMEP method)

So ladies here I am back from Walmart and CVS with grapefruit juice and preseed:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Feel excited but also stressed at times considering the fact that I am starting another cycle of TTC. Dont know when do I see that BFP :cry:
Liz Just dont worry hun. Every thing's just gonna be fine.

Tatorcake and Blondie
Welcome both of you to this group. I am sure you guys gonna have fun with this new and crazy group.

So ladies here I am back from Walmart and CVS with grapefruit juice and preseed
I hope you remembered the Evening Primrose Oil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh nooooooooooo I forgot the EPO Liz:growlmad: Will try to get it too hopefully before O day ( if i manage to get time especially with xmas coming)

Liz what was your DH's reaction?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->