**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I know!!!! I'm hoping it's not all our imaginations running wild.
WHERE THE HELL IS ELLIOT!!!

OF COURSE LADIES! I'll be posting pics within 5 mins of taking the test! Since I'll be done work so won't have to rush like this morning!

I just emailed Elliot to tell her to get her a$$ online! :haha:

She better get her butt on here, this is exciting!!!! We are supposed to get our tree tonight but I will be on here checkin on ya as soon as we get done!:)

Oh yeah I forgot to ask what did your DH say????

He was excited but unsure of any lines. He didn't have his contacts on yet :)

I woke him up 2 hrs before his alarm was scheduled to go off!!

Yaaaaay!! It looks like BFP to me!! Congrats, Liz, if it is!! Let us know. You should be telling us in about 5 minutes...

Liz where are you? I keep on refreshing the page...

Ouch ladies. Looks like my plans for more baby making sex tonight is down the tube. I got into a car accident today and I'm waiting for DH to get home to take me to the hospital. I don't think anything is seriously wrong but in order for the other persons insurance to cover the cost of medical things (meds, check up, x-rays, therapy, etc) You have to go to a hospital.

My back is in SO much pain, my shoulders are throbbing, my abdomen really hurts (i'm assuming from my seat belt) and my head hurts so bad. Thankfully no damage to my car, I drive a 94 Jeep cherokee and that things a TANK! The other guys car looked like crapppppp.

I'll keep everyone updated. I am just going to be so upset if I miss out on getting pregnant this month because of a stupid car accident :'(

Oh I am so sorry to read that hun. Hope you are doing fine. You will surely get your BFP hun, if not this month, then surely in the next month, but for the time being please take care of yourself.

Yaaaaay!! Congrats, Liz!! That's definitely pregnant!! So happy for you. What month was this??

Ouch ladies. Looks like my plans for more baby making sex tonight is down the tube. I got into a car accident today and I'm waiting for DH to get home to take me to the hospital. I don't think anything is seriously wrong but in order for the other persons insurance to cover the cost of medical things (meds, check up, x-rays, therapy, etc) You have to go to a hospital.

My back is in SO much pain, my shoulders are throbbing, my abdomen really hurts (i'm assuming from my seat belt) and my head hurts so bad. Thankfully no damage to my car, I drive a 94 Jeep cherokee and that things a TANK! The other guys car looked like crapppppp.

I'll keep everyone updated. I am just going to be so upset if I miss out on getting pregnant this month because of a stupid car accident :'(

I was super stressed after ovulation b/c I thought we missed a key BD day... so you never know!! :flower:
Hope the doctors find you alright!

Yayyyyyyyyyyy Liz :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations hun so happy that you got your xmas bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->