**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

awww, I wish you posted you were going to Walmart before you left!!!
I honestly think it helped me in "that department" more than the Preseed....
Although that's good too :)

DH was in denial for the 1st 1/2 of the day on Friday. He didn't think it was true. He apparently "forgot" that it's not like the Ovulation test where the line doesn't have to be just as dark... and that ANY line is a good one :)

Well, he finally believed me when I sent him the BNB thread I started where I posted pics and people were confirming that it was a BFP.

and then he texted me (because he was working a double that day at work) WE'RE PREGNANT?!?!?!

:) so I came home that evening at 6pm, and POAS again and then sent him that pic too and then he really believed it..

And first thing when he got home, he went straight to the tests as he walked in the door that night hehehe

He's sad b/c I've told a bunch of gf's and he hasn't gotten to tell anyone yet :)
He tried to tell one of his guy friends yesterday but he just got his vm.

Well, that guy called me back today (we must have used my cell when making the call yesterday) and asked me "what's up?" , so I had to tell him.. DH is now extra bummed (in a cutesy way) b/c he was working again tonight so I've even told the one person he was trying to tell!!

I'm trying to reassure him that he's going to be the one revealing it all to his family on xmas eve... so he'll get to tell people soon!!!

Oh how cute is that Liz. I think I am going to take wagers now for you and Elliot as to who is going to get what as in a baby boy or a baby girl:flower:
Also I hope you guys are not gonna abandon us since you too would be shifting to the first trimester group :nope:

Liz can I ask you something, I hope you wont mind hun. I was having a look at the preseed applicator and my reaction was OMG. Is it painful to use it initially or is it my imagination running wild:wacko: I also hope I understood the instructions correctly:haha:

hahahahaha
I saw the applicator and we decided not to use it... We just used it externally which was just as effective if you put some on your OH.

Years ago, I used a contraception gel with applicator like that and it was fine... you'll be suprised :) And trust me, I'm not the "gifted" in that area. hahahaha

Oh, and no, I won't abandon you guys...

I don't think Elliot has come online in 3 days so she hasn't been ignoring this thread...
She's got a lot of catching up to do with all of us!

Oh thank you so much for the info. I am in the same boat as well, not at all "gifted" either. Lets see how things turn up. FXed.

Yes, cant wait for Elliot to come online and know her reaction on your BFP. OMG am already having butterflies in my stomach...so excited. Thank God, you started this thread Liz that we ladies bonded so well and already 2 BFPs in two months of starting it. Anyways I gotta take leave now Liz, chat with you all again tomorrow. Till then you take good care of yourself and that lil beanie.

. I was having a look at the preseed applicator and my reaction was OMG. Is it painful to use it initially or is it my imagination running wild:wacko: I also hope I understood the instructions correctly:haha:

Nah it doesn't hurt at all. Its not worse them a tampon applicator and IMO its probably better because its well lubed! :haha:

By the way Liz the term "gifted" made me go hahahaha :haha:

I'm so bored with this wait that all I can do to keep myself occupied is read pregnancy articles online or books & play with my signature!!!

Which by the way, is why I have 2 pregnancy trackers in my siggy still !!!!!

I can't pick just one yet :)

Hi ladies,

Welcome Tarotcake and Blondie87!! Look forward to getting to know ladies.

Liz, so excited for you. I hope elliot gets on here soon.

Tarotcake, I had a TR also.

Heather, glad to know you are feeling better.

Sorry for anyone I missed. Wow I missed on day on the thread and I missed a lot. LOL I am on CD13 and doing SMEP. So I hope I can join you Liz.

So how did you ladies first start out and start this group?

I'm so bored with this wait that all I can do to keep myself occupied is read pregnancy articles online or books & play with my signature!!!

Heres a random bit of info to keep you entertained....

The tickers that tell you what fruit size your baby is freaks me out...haha.

Heres a random bit of info to keep you entertained....

The tickers that tell you what fruit size your baby is freaks me out...haha.

Hahaha I considered that for a while :)

I hear you on that one, with my last child I didnt even know I was prego. I started bleeding like AF was coming no big deal right ,Wrong I bleed so hard for 4 days I called my mother at this point in time my tubes were still tied. Well she told me she was coming and taking me to the hospital ,Thats just what I need to go to the ER at 26 so they can tell me I'm on my period well needless to say they told me I was prego, after losing my temper on the Dr. telling him he had the wrong chart cause my tubes were tied theres no way I could be prego, they did ultersound 2 sacs they said my beta was low I would have to come back in 2 days so in that time called my obgyn got appt for the same I was supose to get 2nd beta well to make a very long story short.I had lost one of the babies but other one was hanging on strong .My Dr. put me on bed rest for about 3 weeks to make sure all the bleeding stoped , and after that I saw him 1 once amonth I sware I should had got stock in hpt as many AS I peed on in my first 3 months .

Im so glad im not alone on this anymore ,I have it so bad I will google 9 dpo or what ever day im on just to see what pops up to read on it :wacko: driving myself nuts is what im doing. I tell my self every month I not going to do this to myself and I end up doing. I just cant help it I feel every little cramp and hope and pray it implantion and Af always shows her nasty face . If you dont mind me say thing not to change the subject I wanted to scream tonight at a customer tonight she had her 12 day old baby girl out in this nasty ,cold weather ,with no blanket on just a hoody and night gown I want one so bad that it hurts me to see that . just to let yall know low tonight 30 lots of baby dust to all my new friends.

Tator, may I ask why you had your tubes tied at 26? Did it not work or something since you got preggo? How many kids do you have?

I love it when people have there info in their siggy cuz then you don't have to ask so many questions.. :)

Welcome to all the newcomers !!!:flower:
tatorcake..I also had a TR in May 08 and only have my left tube, it took us a 13 months to conceive Emily..best of luck to you !!
Liz..I remember when I found out I was pregnant with Emily, I was so excited but scared at the same time:hugs: I think I had even more tickers :hugs:than you..couldn't decided which I wanted:haha:
When do you plan on seeing the DR ?
AFM..Tested again this morning and a :bfn: so waiting for the :witch: to arrive. Game plan is EPO this cycle. I found a huge bottle at Cosco yesterday:happydance:

Oh my God! I go away for an all day meeting on Friday, then Xmas shopping all weekend, and I come back Monday mornign to find my BFF Liz has a PG ticker!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you liz!!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I can't believe I missed the big announcement though, and I can't even find it scrolling back through the last few days! I think I must be blinded with excitement!!! :happydance::happydance:

I know you'd said a while ago that this maybe wasn't the best time for a BFP, but I JUST HAD A FEELING girl!!! And there's really no such thing as a bad time for a BFP once you start TTC, is there? :thumbup:

So give me all the juicy details! I'm dying over here!!! :hugs:

Okay, so I finally looked back far enough to see the very first BFP, and everything else that has happened since. My goodness you ladies have been a busy bunch while I was away :)

CLW - I'm keeping a close eye on you girl, cause I have a good feeling this month. But since you're testing on Xmas I'm afraid I'll miss that BFP too, as I'll be away for about a week over Xmas. Can't wait to check on you when I get back! :hugs:

Anne - It sounds like you have a full on frontal assault planned for OV this cycle! Good for you! That little egg won't know what hit it! :) The only thing missing from your arsenal is a little black, lacy somethin' somethin' :happydance: I'm wishing you all the good luck in the world for a January BFP!

Liz - Your posts over the last few days are cracking me up! You are pregnant, my friend. I don't know what you think you're "waiting" for at this point! :haha: It's time to settle in to rubbing that tummy and sending all kinds of warm, cozy vibes to the little bean in your belly :)

My GP didn't care I was PG and didn't want to test me. My first med appt was a nurse check-in at my new OBGYN at about 7 or 8 weeks, and all they did was a POAS test. They say those are so accurate now that there's no need for anything else. I won't get anymore confirmation until my first scan at about 11 weeks in early Jan.

TL - Haven't seen much of you around here lately, and hoping you're doing alright. Saw that your SA has to be redone, like you thought. :( Sorry to hear that, but hopefully next time it goes off without a hitch. I know it must be hard wiaitn until then though, and I'm thinking of you. :hugs:

Ready - Sounds like you've been busy! Hoping this is the one for you! :thumbup:

Sorry to anybody I left out. I'll catch up today!

Welcome and best wishes to all the newcomers! This is such a great group of gals! I feel so lucky to have found them on here... made me TTC journay so much more tolerable having a group to trudge through the lows with and celebrate the highs. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->