**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Yayyyyyyyyy Elliot is here. We were all waiting for you hun with bated breath:wacko:
As for me, yes, I am all prepared and gung ho about January:winkwink: Trying to stay as positive as possible. Oh God plz plz plz give me a BFP[-o<

Yayyyyyyyyy Elliot is here. We were all waiting for you hun with bated breath:wacko:
As for me, yes, I am all prepared and gung ho about January:winkwink: Trying to stay as positive as possible. Oh God plz plz plz give me a BFP[-o<

I'm hoping and praying for you over here too Anne! A fresh New Year and a BFP for Anne please! :hugs:

YOU're back!!!!

:)

I think we're going to have like 2 more BFPs next month!!

Liz - Your posts over the last few days are cracking me up! You are pregnant, my friend. I don't know what you think you're "waiting" for at this point! :haha:

I want something... I don't know what! Hahaha

I'm hoping and praying for you over here too Anne! A fresh New Year and a BFP for Anne please! :hugs:

Thank you thank you thank you

So how did you ladies first start out and start this group?

Elliot, TL, CLW and I had inadvertently hijacked someone else's thread and so eventually decided to create our own :)

Liz You forgot to take my name :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: :cry::cry::cry:

Just kidding

Anne, I'm sorry!! I didn't do it on purpose!!
I blame my absentmindedness on my LO.

Newcomers, anne was a "foremother" too in the "genesis" of our group!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Loved the way you framed your language. Dont be sorry hun, I was just kidding and I completely understand your state of mind now. I myself am so excited for you and Elliot on your BFPs, wonder what you guys are going through.

You'll be here in a month!!!
You just need to buy some EPO!!!!

My doc wants to see me in 2w for bloodwork & a pap smear or cultures
Jan 3

And then 2 w after that for an U/S!
Jan 17

!!!!!

Yep I got to get some EPO too and I surely will. So Jan 17th is the date when you get to see your lil beanie Liz yayyyyyyyy. Guess Elliot too will be seeing hers around the same time.

My doc wants to see me in 2w for bloodwork & a pap smear or cultures
Jan 3

And then 2 w after that for an U/S!
Jan 17

!!!!!

Ooo 2 weeks, that's something to look forward to. I'm counting down to my next appt on Jan 5th... can't wait to hear that little heartbeat! Are you still planning on telling your family at Xmas?

And huge congrats agains Liz! I hope you saw my jumping for joy post on the prior page :happydance:

How are you feeling today?

Hey blondie well my laptop just lost my whole message I just wrote you so Im going to make this short, sorry lol I was 21 when I had my tubes tied I had already 4 children and was done well i thought ,26 my surprize came ,had then retied in 2004 was divorced by the middle of that year met new hubby 2007 had them untied . trying for baby 6

Hey blondie well my laptop just lost my whole message I just wrote you so Im going to make this short, sorry lol I was 21 when I had my tubes tied I had already 4 children and was done well i thought ,26 my surprize came ,had then retied in 2004 was divorced by the middle of that year met new hubby 2007 had them untied . trying for baby 6

Baby #6 Tator?! You're a superhero! :winkwink:

Can I ask how old your others are?

My daughter is 17 and the boys are 15 ,One turns 14 on Christmas eve,12 and 6

Well ladies I really dont think this month is my month like a idot I tested again this morning and got another ](*,):bfn: and temp went down abit oh well Ill just plan on the iui next month I so wanted to do it all natural .AF is suppose to be here in 2 days .

Its great they all get along like best friends I would not have it any other way ,I am 33 and and daughter will be 18 in 6 months ,it funny she made a comment awhile back saying when i get old ill be all saggy and wrinkled I came back and said when im 65 you'll be 50 we'll get old and wrinked togather lol

Ok, so file this under "People Blow My Mind!" Three early pregnancy experiences that have shocked me so far.

1) When OH & I first announced our PG to his family. My SIL's OH says to me, 1st thing, "You're gonna be HUGE!" Thanks. That's real nice. Love you too, man.

2) When one of my OH's coworker's found out she came to congratulate him and said "Hey I heard about your news. After being in that hospital room you're never gonna want to have sex with your wife again." Wow. It's nice you're so excited for us. Who knew you could make the miracle of a new baby seem so gross. How unhappy is your life dude?

3) My coworkers are not a very close-knit group. Last week one of them came up to me out of the blue and she starts rubbing my belly. I kid you not. Family? Sure. Close friends? Absolutely. Random coworkers I'm not very close with at all? Now that's just weird.

Ya, still telling our family.

Will post how in a few hrs when I'm at a computer & can type faster...

Its great they all get along like best friends I would not have it any other way ,I am 33 and and daughter will be 18 in 6 months ,it funny she made a comment awhile back saying when i get old ill be all saggy and wrinkled I came back and said when im 65 you'll be 50 we'll get old and wrinked togather lol

:rofl: That is hilarious!

Keeping my fingers crossed for your Tater that this morning's BFN was just cause it's too early. There's still time yet right? You're only on CD 24 according to FF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->