**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Good morning Ladies:hi: Welcome to all of our new editions :) There are great gals here you will love it!!!! Liz, don't stress (harder said than done) I'm sure your lil bean is as strong as you and is getting all cozy for the next 9months.
Elliot, So glad you are back we have all been waiting!!! Anne, You will get your BFP just stay positive!!!!

Liz- nice! I just wanna warn you when they did the pap on me. I spotted. It in no way caused my M/C, I just wanted to warn you. I saw the HB later that day, so my lil bean was okay, but everything is ultra sensitive down there, so it made me spot. Is your doc gonna see if your blood work doubles, cuz at some point, the rising HCG stops doubling as fast, and I'd hate that to be around 6 weeks when you get your blood drawn.. Lol. But if s/he just takes your blood once, it won't be an issue. :)

Tator- Dang!

Nice to meet you Anne and Elliot! I'm taking EPO for the first time this cycle, so I'm hoping it helps!

I think my body *may* be gearing up to ovulate soon. If you look at my temps they kinda did this last cycle, were kinda steady, went crazy, evened out a lil, then I ovulated! So let's hope so...

ETA- I type slow on my iPhone, cuz when I was done with this post there was like 5 more posts! Anyways, nice to meet you too clw! Hope this cycle is it for you! Your chart looks good! :)

Good morning Ladies:hi: Welcome to all of our new editions :) There are great gals here you will love it!!!! Liz, don't stress (harder said than done) I'm sure your lil bean is as strong as you and is getting all cozy for the next 9months.
Elliot, So glad you are back we have all been waiting!!! Anne, You will get your BFP just stay positive!!!!

Alright here's whats going on with me..... My temp is still rising, yesterday I had some strange sharp pains in my pelvis that lasted about 5min then when I went to check my CM it was light brown. So I was all prepared to get AF early this am :( I woke up cked it again @ 5:30 it was still slightly brown. But I have no cramps, no backache, and no chocolate craving which I get like clockwork before AF. Now my CM is clear and slippery wet. What do yall think?!?!?!? I'm kinda excited!!!!!

Clw - Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I'm thinking the elusive implantation bleeding? Oh I hope so!!! :thumbup:

my period is werid the last year I have had anywere between a 24 day cycle to 27 days so Im not getting my hopes up . Have any of you ladies ever had a HSG done?

my period is werid the last year I have had anywere between a 24 day cycle to 27 days so Im not getting my hopes up . Have any of you ladies ever had a HSG done?

I haven't. But I've heard some ladies say it's not that bad, and others say it's just wretched. Don't know myself. Wish I could help.

I did in September, although I won't be able to answer much of your questions about it cuz I was out cold having surgery also at the time... So I didn't see or feel anything. I was also on lots of pain drugs afterwards.. So I didn't feel any pain some ppl say they get.

CLW Interesting development my suggestion :test: Your ticker says 11dpo, a FRER might work. What say?

Blondie Nice to meet you too.I know I keep on telling this but I will say again thank God for this thread that I can rant, cry, laugh and express all my crazy stuffs:haha:

Tator Great to know that your children are like best friends.

Elliot Dont worry hun and just brush aside these remarks. When you do become "huge" the smartest thing to do is to FLAUNT it and just feel I am beautiful because I am creating a life. Isnt that just wonderful???

Well I had one done Oct 2008 and it was the worst thing I have ever felt its so painfull to me cause I have no right tube it pushes on it ,like its going to rip it wide open and I have to go for another one before my RE will do a iui . So dont want to do another kinda scared they will tell me its blocked ,even though last time it was open

OMG I just called my Dr. and she said that if the labs were closed due to the Hoildays I could go to the Hospital and get them done so I called and got the price HELL NO they want to charge me 7,442.00 for 4 blood test were the other lab is only charging me 190.00 gezzzzzzz :wacko:

OMG I just called my Dr. and she said that if the labs were closed due to the Hoildays I could go to the Hospital and get them done so I called and got the price HELL NO they want to charge me 7,442.00 for 4 blood test were the other lab is only charging me 190.00 gezzzzzzz :wacko:

Thanks, I hope you get your BFP too. That is an INSANE amount for some blood tests!!!!! I take it you are gonna wait?

It made me abit :sick::saywhat: I almost asked her what she was smoking .

oh yea I'm Praying AF wont come intill the other lab is open Dr. said I can do my cycle day 3 between 3 and 5 no later then 5 im pray if not, then will just have to wait intill the next month I dont know about you girl but I dont have that kinda money laying around just for bloodwork

I have a ???? why is it when you go to do something insurance does not cover they want to rip you a new one ?

That's too funny, I def woulda asked her what she was smoking!!! I did that once I had to have a CAT scan done and the lady @ the front desk said "Ok you have a balance of $3,579 how would you like to pay that?" I said Are you shittin me? You must be smoking something! Her jaw hit the floor......Come to find out she was telling me the balance of my insurance co's portion. Mine was only $100. Refresh my memory, what cycle are you doing?

Well we have been trying for for sometime and then gave up and just recently started again when we decided to stop BSing around you coulds say 34 months Hubby thought for sure it was him since my first hsg came back good left tube still open well 12/08/2010 he was ck and lets just say 100 million plus enough to go around, so I am having to get ck out again with everything.
I dont by no means want this to sound bad cause I know it will but when got that phone call the DH was okay I :cry: like a baby It made me feel like its my fault. I am excited hubby is okay but just was not prepared that it could be me after having 5 children I thought for sure we would have are bean by now but its been one hell of a RIDE sorry I keep blah blah blah

Tator, that is madness! How can they charge so much more?!?

I'm on hold with my insurance company as we speak, trying to find out which of the PG labs and visits and all they cover. Been on silent hold for like 6 minutes already... Man, I hate insurance companies! (Nothing personal meant if anybody works for one... I know we all need jobs! Just frustrated dealing with them!)

And sorry you're feeling down about hubby's SA coming out good. I'm sure you're alright too since you've already done this 5 times! Hoping with some time and patience you and OH can get that little bean you're waiting for. :)

Edited to add: Insurance made me wait on hold for 10 minutes, then a girl finally answered and told me their system's down and I have to call back some other time. She doesn't know when, just some other time. Yeah, thanks for that! Grrr! :growlmad:

You don't have to apologize at all!! I know exactally how you feel. I have one daughter who is 12 now, and with her I got preggo within the first week of loosing my virginity!!!! I was on B/C for awhile after that, then due to health reasons I had to stop the BC. I thought I would end up preggo......That was 6yrs ago :( I had one MC last year, So I had the lap & dye testing done in september. The Dr said I was fine so my DH got the SA done and the DR said he has good sperm that hit me kinda hadr b/c then I knew it was me and just like you I felt like it was my fault :cry: So I completely understand how you feel it HAS been one ROUGH ride! :hugs::hugs::hugs: It will all be ok I HOPE!!!!

That so sucks, I hate Insurance companys to , My insurance will not cover NOTHING and it sucks cause they would had cover all blood work but Dr put at the bottom of my lab work paper Infertility so that just crossed that out which is not to bad my Progesterone test was 50.00 and the others will be 190.00 so not to bad just wont go to the Hospital for it lol .

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->