**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I sure hope so the Dr wants to put me on clomid ,Which I have already done 3 cycle of it last year and 1 this year with out pres... bought over the net which I know its not good but we did it anyway and nothing no baby just messed my period up a little so im not real happy about her putting me on it all I can say is, I will have ultersound this time around to see what is going on .She said to give clomid 3 cycle and if nothing well do 3 more with clomid and Ovidrel yay more drugs not so happy about it would rather do the ultersounds and see what side im Ov on then do iui if im Ov on left side dont need watermelon coming out of my poor ovaries lol

tator..they will do IUI no matter what side you OV on.. my right tube is blocked and we tryed for about 8 months then decided to start IUI. We used clomid and pergeon + hcg + 2 IUI. We were upset that the most mature eggs were on my right side so we thought for sure it wouldn't work that month...well we got our BFP !!!

Well she said she only wanted to do it if I was ov on the left side IDK I have a question for How many have poas and looked at it a thousand times lol I did just know and dam if im not losing my mind I know its just a vap line cause it was not there 3 hours ago , lol ways I find to torcher my self lol

Where on Earth are you Liz?!? I'm dying to hear how you're doing today and whether you've stopped "waiting" yet! :)

Are you lurking silently to punish me for being absent when you had your big announcement? :winkwink:

Alright here's whats going on with me..... My temp is still rising, yesterday I had some strange sharp pains in my pelvis that lasted about 5min then when I went to check my CM it was light brown. So I was all prepared to get AF early this am :( I woke up cked it again @ 5:30 it was still slightly brown. But I have no cramps, no backache, and no chocolate craving which I get like clockwork before AF. Now my CM is clear and slippery wet. What do yall think?!?!?!? I'm kinda excited!!!!!

I think you might get your BFP!

clw, you should test. I got by BFP at 11 DPO (which is what you are today!)

Liz- nice! I just wanna warn you when they did the pap on me. I spotted. It in no way caused my M/C, I just wanted to warn you. I saw the HB later that day, so my lil bean was okay, but everything is ultra sensitive down there, so it made me spot. Is your doc gonna see if your blood work doubles, cuz at some point, the rising HCG stops doubling as fast, and I'd hate that to be around 6 weeks when you get your blood drawn.. Lol. But if s/he just takes your blood once, it won't be an issue. :)
Blondie,

I'm not sure if they're checking for doubling of HCG. I just know that they're doing blood in 2 weeks and then go back 2 weeks later for an U/S (not sure if they'll do blood again that time)

CLW Interesting development my suggestion :test: Your ticker says 11dpo, a FRER might work. What say?

CLW, I highly recommend using a FRER too (specificially that one).
It is the MOST sensitive test on the market right now!

Make sure it's the one that says "First Response Early Result, test SIX days earlier than your missed period" (not the 5 days ones)

hahaha, naw, Hubby and I had a rather long appointment with someone today to take care of.. (goes with that "issue" I mentioned a few weeks ago)

Anyway!

So, holy crap!
I don't know if it's actual hormones or my hubby just coming off as an insensitive a$$hole in my eyes, but I've cried about 3 times and screamed at him at least two JUST TODAY.

Thank god a book that I ordered off amazon came today. I just threw it on his chair (while he was in the other room)
It's called the Expectant Father.

He just left the room and read a few pages :)
He came back with a smile on his face.

I asked him, "did you find the chapter on mood swings?"
He smiled :)

This is what we're going to be wearing when we tell the folks (if it arrives in time!!)

And in the picture frame, we're going to put a photo of the pregnancy test.

My parents are actually scheduled to get the photo frame tomorrow in the mail (they're in canada). :happydance:

FYI, that isn't us wearing the shirts :)

Attachments

• il_570xN.189607660.jpg
    il_570xN.189607660.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
  • il_570xN.82355386.jpg
    il_570xN.82355386.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 2010-12-20_14-27-50_785.jpg
    2010-12-20_14-27-50_785.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
Whew, I finally caught up from yesterday. :haha:

Clw, I think you should test. You may be joining elliot and Liz.

Tator, I hope it all works out for you. I would have just hung up in the lady face.:haha: She had to be :wacko:

Liz, I think the shirt and frames are the cutest idea.

Hello anne, blondie and elliot.

Afm, I am still getting my dance on. LOL

Okay so I think I am never going to be able to :sex: again without thinking of this song...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o

Granted when I sing it to DH, I change the lyrics to "You just put your penis inside of meeeeeee".

I'm weird :haha:

***And sorry, I can't find the clean version! They drop the F bomb once :blush:

Ok, so file this under "People Blow My Mind!" Three early pregnancy experiences that have shocked me so far.

1) When OH & I first announced our PG to his family. My SIL's OH says to me, 1st thing, "You're gonna be HUGE!" Thanks. That's real nice. Love you too, man.

2) When one of my OH's coworker's found out she came to congratulate him and said "Hey I heard about your news. After being in that hospital room you're never gonna want to have sex with your wife again." Wow. It's nice you're so excited for us. Who knew you could make the miracle of a new baby seem so gross. How unhappy is your life dude?

3) My coworkers are not a very close-knit group. Last week one of them came up to me out of the blue and she starts rubbing my belly. I kid you not. Family? Sure. Close friends? Absolutely. Random coworkers I'm not very close with at all? Now that's just weird.
I could smack #2 & #3.
#1 was just dumb on his part.

I can't wait to add my own stories to this list.

Okay so I think I am never going to be able to :sex: again without thinking of this song...

Granted when I sing it to DH, I change the lyrics to "You just put your penis inside of meeeeeee".

I laughed when he said, "the best 30 seconds of my life":haha:

Ok, so file this under "People Blow My Mind!" Three early pregnancy experiences that have shocked me so far.

1) When OH & I first announced our PG to his family. My SIL's OH says to me, 1st thing, "You're gonna be HUGE!" Thanks. That's real nice. Love you too, man.

2) When one of my OH's coworker's found out she came to congratulate him and said "Hey I heard about your news. After being in that hospital room you're never gonna want to have sex with your wife again." Wow. It's nice you're so excited for us. Who knew you could make the miracle of a new baby seem so gross. How unhappy is your life dude?

3) My coworkers are not a very close-knit group. Last week one of them came up to me out of the blue and she starts rubbing my belly. I kid you not. Family? Sure. Close friends? Absolutely. Random coworkers I'm not very close with at all? Now that's just weird.
I could smack #2 & #3.
#1 was just dumb on his part.

I can't wait to add my own stories to this list.

I would have knocked the dumbness out #3.

Haha I love that and "but I cried the whole time?" "Doesn't matter had sex!"

Going to torture, woops, I meant do, some christmas shopping with the husband. But will have my phone to post as well!

hahaha, naw, Hubby and I had a rather long appointment with someone today to take care of.. (goes with that "issue" I mentioned a few weeks ago)

Anyway!

So, holy crap!
I don't know if it's actual hormones or my hubby just coming off as an insensitive a$$hole in my eyes, but I've cried about 3 times and screamed at him at least two JUST TODAY.

Thank god a book that I ordered off amazon came today. I just threw it on his chair (while he was in the other room)
It's called the Expectant Father.

He just left the room and read a few pages :)
He came back with a smile on his face.

I asked him, "did you find the chapter on mood swings?"
He smiled :)

Hello mood swings! I find I get really weepy now if I don't get enough sleep. Cried my eyes out, sobbing like a baby over the comment we got last week about how we should reconsider our 1st choice boy name. Got a good nights' sleep, then suddenly felt like WGAF?

My newest PG mantra... sleep heals all :) particularly if I'm cuddled up with OH while sleeping. Being PG has turned me into the biggest cuddle-fish on the face of the planet. I need close contact with OH like oxygen right now!

Sorry to hear "the issue" has got you stressed out Liz. :hugs: But loving your plans for sharing your happy news with the fam. T-shirts are so fun, and love your disclaimer. "That's not us wearing them!" :haha:

Happy night all. I'm signing off for the day too. Can't wait to get a check-in from you tomorrow morning CLW! Fingers crossed!

Sorry I have been mia since Friday, ladies. We went to New Jersey for the weekend to take care of my mil... She has cancer... Ov day coming up for me on either Thursday or Friday. I just started taking my mucinex. Elliot -- We missed you!! Liz -- How are you feeling?? Anne -- Wha'ts your next ov day?? CLW -- TEST!!

Haha I love that and "but I cried the whole time?" "Doesn't matter had sex!"

OMG, this is too funny!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member