**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I feel a mild cramping pain in my tummy for the last hour (belly button area)
Hubby was so nice during our shopping :) he HATES it usually (which I doubt has changed) but he kept offering up additional stores for us to go to :)
I think the book helped him! :)

TL My next ov date is 29ish. Already started taking grapefruit juice from today. Dont know really which are the right days to take though:wacko:

CLW Any update?

Ready Hello. How you doing?

Liz cutest way to break the news.

Can I ask you girls something strange?? I'm supposed to ov on Thursday, so I want to BD every day until the day after I ov. I seem to be having trouble getting my DH to :sex:... Why is this?? Are we just old and married?? Anybody else have this issue?? Doesn't look like it's happening tonight, so I'm just keeping FXed for tomorrow and the next day... It's making me so mad!! I'm fuming.

Can I ask you girls something strange?? I'm supposed to ov on Thursday, so I want to BD every day until the day after I ov. I seem to be having trouble getting my DH to :sex:... Why is this?? Are we just old and married?? Anybody else have this issue?? Doesn't look like it's happening tonight, so I'm just keeping FXed for tomorrow and the next day... It's making me so mad!! I'm fuming.

No, I don't have this issue, sorry. I'm usually fighting DH off with a stick lol.

BUT...does he know you are Ov? I don't tell DH until after the deed is done and OV is past. I'm worried about performance anxiety!

I told him a couple of weeks ago when it would be, but I'm sure that he doesn't remember... He has a lot of things happening these days, so maybe that's why... I'm just starting to feel undesireable lately!! Definitely not what I want to be feeling during this time...

You have to forget that your doing it for a reason,just try to enjoy each other I can so talk from experience.My DH says it ends up feeling more like a chore and I dont ever want baby making sex to feel like thats the only reason I want him .

No, I don't have this issue, sorry. I'm usually fighting DH off with a stick lol.

Yeah... that! He can just touch my arm and he'll be in the mood. I gotta be careful. lol. His mom warned me and the other girls that her boys are gonna be just like there daddy, wanting it *all* the time. An awkward conversation for her to have with us, but she was right....

Just maybe try to think of some new things that might turn him on a lil more, I dunno, I've never had to deal with that. I am usually the one that's not in the mood...

I feel a mild cramping pain in my tummy for the last hour (belly button area)
Hubby was so nice during our shopping :) he HATES it usually (which I doubt has changed) but he kept offering up additional stores for us to go to :)
I think the book helped him! :)

I love your idea on telling your family even one of those cards you can record ur voice on would be so cool

I have no genius plan of telling my family. I just plan on calling them and saying "Hey grandma/grandpa.....Or I mean OOPS, mom/dad" to my parents and then to my sister and sister in law saying "Hey Aunt *insert name here*" and again saying oops.

We are a cheesy family and I want to see if they catch on to what I'm hinting at.

BUT....I will probably just scream OMG I'M PREGNANNNNNNNNNNNNT into the phone! lol.

I wonder if he's just feeling some performance anxiety. I know after we'd been trying for a while my DH started to get a bit worried his stuff didn't work and it started to make him less eager to DTD cause he was afraid. Poor sensitive dears! I just tried to make him feel really desireable and manly and potent and that seemed to help a lot and got him back to his normal, ready-to-go self. And as soon as we found out I was PG, which meant his stuff definitey worked, WATCH OUT! He thinks he's king of the world now and can't get enough!

Sorry if this is no help TL, I know how hard it can be when you want to get your timing right, but you don't want to make it a chore. :dohh: Maybe every other day would be less pressure for him? :shrug:

Good luck catching that little egg! :hugs:

TL I am so sorry to hear that:hugs:
I have no idea why this is happening but I guess Elliot is right TTC can become a chore after a while. Does your hubby behave like this only during your fertile days or is it always this way? If it is the former, it could be performance anxiety as Heather put it. If it is the latter I would suggest you to go for a testosterone test for your DH. Low testosterone level can drastically lower libido. I hope this helps.
Into my 5th cycle now, and I do feel it as a chore at times but I keep on telling myself that its just one lil spermie thats going to do the deed, as my DH loves to put it as the "fighter" sperm:wacko:
So chin up and good luck hun:thumbup:

Not so fun night at my house last night. Well... it started out fun. I was home alone wrapping Xmas gifts by the warm fireplace while OH was out Xmas shopping. Then the phone rang after 8pm. He'd hit a deer on the interstate an hour and twenty minutes or so away from home.

Thank goodness he's just fine, but the car is a mess and couldn't run any further than the 1/4 mile to the nearest gas station. Called my auto ins and they said we're not covered for roadside assistance (WTF!?) so I had to go pick him up and today he has to rent a car dolly and go drag our poor car to a local collision repair place.

Not much fun, but I sure feel lucky he's okay. Now we just have to get our car back in shape then see about getting some new (better) insurance!

Thank God Elliot that your DH is fine. I am sure the car would be fine too.You take care hun.

Not so fun night at my house last night. Well... it started out fun. I was home alone wrapping Xmas gifts by the warm fireplace while OH was out Xmas shopping. Then the phone rang after 8pm. He'd hit a deer on the interstate an hour and twenty minutes or so away from home.

Thank goodness he's just fine, but the car is a mess and couldn't run any further than the 1/4 mile to the nearest gas station. Called my auto ins and they said we're not covered for roadside assistance (WTF!?) so I had to go pick him up and today he has to rent a car dolly and go drag our poor car to a local collision repair place.

Not much fun, but I sure feel lucky he's okay. Now we just have to get our car back in shape then see about getting some new (better) insurance!

Thank god his is okay ,How was the dear.. some are so big they get up and walk off:wacko:

Thank you, girls, for the advice. I agree that it's just become chore-like. I'll have to start spicing it up. We're taking a ski vacay next week, so maybe that will mix things up!! I'll keep you updated. PS: We wound up doing it at 1 am last night. Not sure what happened, but we were just talking and voila!!
Elliot -- OMG, so happy to hear OH is all right. Hitting deer can be so scary. I hit one once on the Mass Tpike, and the car was totaled. Is he shaken up?? Good that you were able to get him home safe and sound.

I wish sometimes I had enough patience ,I would not be spending mad money on hpt:nope:. My temp is desending nicely:hissy:.If I would just listen to my body .Well Im going to do some :laundry: and some :dishes: pretty much keep mind off this for a bit

Thank god his is okay ,How was the dear.. some are so big they get up and walk off:wacko:

Don't know about the deer. It was dark, and he hit its hind end. When he stopped and got out to look around he couldn't see it, so not sure if it wandered off a bit. The car took a pretty big hit though, so I can't imagine the deer's hindquarters were in great shape :( Sad all around. Thankful DH is okay though.

Hey gals:hi:
Elliot - I'm glad your DH is ok, and hopefully you can get your car fixed soon:)
Tl - My DH was the same way for a while, I do think it' a little of the preformance anxiety. But after we had a few long talks and I didn't remind him what time of the month it was he was fine.
Tator - I wish I was patient too

=clw369;83Hey gals:hi:
Elliot - I'm glad your DH is ok, and hopefully you can get your car fixed soon:)
Tl - My DH was the same way for a while, I do think it' a little of the preformance anxiety. But after we had a few long talks and I didn't remind him what time of the month it was he was fine.
Tator - I wish I was patient too, I have probably spent a few hundred bucks on HPTs in the past year.

So, I got a BFN this AM when I tested :( But, still no AF...... I do have a little brown in my CM when I ck my cervix though. Should I concider this spotting even if there nothing there when I wipe(tmi)? My temp dropped a little but it hasn't dropped below 97 which it does before AF and I still have no AF symptoms. I think I will just stop testing, atleast until the first of the year if AF dosen't show by then. And knowing my luck it will come:cry: But it maybe a good thing b/c of the Lupus.

Clw heres a big :hug::hug::hug: I so know what it feels like to get that :bfn: when you want so badly to see a :bfp:

Waiting on Dr. to sign off on my bloodwork that was to test my progesterone level this is were I soooooo need some patience

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->