**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Hey ladies,

Elliot, glad you dh is doing well. Sorry about the car.

TL, my dh use to act like that too. So I don't tell him I am Ovulating. But I do try to spice it up in the bedroom :blush:every now and again that makes him wonder what he going to get that night. LOL

Clw, sorry for the -hpt. :hugs:

Tator, I hope the doc signs off soon. I am slowly learning to have patience.

Hello Heather and Blondie and everyone I didn't mention.

Elliot, that's awful!
Hope everything gets sorted soon!

So we told my parents :) I express mailed the package with the frames & the pic of the test :) they're very happy especially since 2 days ago was my mom's bday & it's almost xmas!
I made them swear not to tell our eextended family so it doesn't end up on facebook!

Next reveal at DH's parents' home in 2 days!

So we told my parents :) I express mailed the package with the frames & the pic of the test :) they're very happy especially since 2 days ago was my mom's bday & it's almost xmas!
I made them swear not to tell our eextended family so it doesn't end up on facebook!

Oh Liz, that's great! :happydance: Was it just as much fun telling as you'd imagined? Is it starting to sink in that it's for real yet? :)

Sorry about the BFN, Clw. I never had implantation spotting, so I'm not quite sure what to think of the brown CM you're having. Is it a normal thing for you to have pre-AF? If it's not normal, than I'm still holding out hope for you this cycle!

Sorry about the BFN, Clw. I never had implantation spotting, so I'm not quite sure what to think of the brown CM you're having. Is it a normal thing for you to have pre-AF? If it's not normal, than I'm still holding out hope for you this cycle!

I have NEVER had any type of spotting, it's all or nothing for me when it comes to AF.

I have NEVER had any type of spotting, it's all or nothing for me when it comes to AF. I have read a few places that you should wait awhile before testing if it is IB. I just wish I could find more reliable info!!!!

Oh yes! I'd looked into IB a lot, hoping I'd have it (though I never did). Since it happens around implantation they say HPT won't be able to detect the hormones until a few days afterward. You're 12DPO, right? How many DPO does AF usually arrive for you? My fingers are still crossed over here!

Oh Liz, that's great! :happydance: Was it just as much fun telling as you'd imagined? Is it starting to sink in that it's for real yet? :)

It was awesome :)

CLW -- So sorry about the bfn, honey. Maybe things will change in the next couple of days, so keep us updated!!
Thank you, everybody, for the BDing advice -- I think that I just wont talk to him about it anymore and not tell him when I'm oving... I'll have to see what happens!!
:hugs:

A little bit :gun: pissed .It makes me so mad the nurse said yesterday my bloodwork was sitting on Dr. desk to be signed, well needless to say I feel like I have been put aside, they said yesterday when I :telephone: I could have a call by the end off the day .So when it rolled around to 4:30 today I decided to call again well its still waiting on Dr. desk to be signed off :growlmad::growlmad:its a constant battle for me to not be short tempered:muaha: I know they are busy but dam come on its just one blood test am I going to be treated like this when its time to do the iui .gurrrr

Have a question for everybody, was just wondering what type of OPK and HPT do yall use . Went to walmart tonight and was so tempted to buy another hpt but I faught the urge ,but while I was there I did look at the other types of OPK. I usely get anwers cause I get 30 of them for 20 bucks but then I have to play the guessing game so tired of that, so me and DH decided we were getting the clearblue easy digital OPK has anyone used them before????

I get these kind of OPK and HPTs. They are pretty cheap!

I get the kind from the dollar store. Although I didn't use any OPK's this month (because I forgot to buy them lol)

I figure if I get a :bfp: on a dollar store HPT, THEN I will go and spend 10 bucks on a good one lol.

I am so sad right now...... :sad2:
A friend on my car seat board is full term and started having some fetal distress today, (baby not wanting to move at all, but heart beating) so she was induced. She posted earlier that she lost the baby. Her exact words, "She's gone. She didn't make it" :sad2:

Blondie Im so sorry to hear that that is a parents worst fear.

have anyother question :haha: took temp this morning way early kids woke me up early found this web site was wondering if I shoud do it . or just leave mine alone https://www.fertilinet.com/BBT.htm

Have a question for everybody, was just wondering what type of OPK and HPT do yall use . Went to walmart tonight and was so tempted to buy another hpt but I faught the urge ,but while I was there I did look at the other types of OPK. I usely get anwers cause I get 30 of them for 20 bucks but then I have to play the guessing game so tired of that, so me and DH decided we were getting the clearblue easy digital OPK has anyone used them before????
This is what I use:

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/extra-sensitive-pregnancy-test.html#reviews
https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/pacof3ovtess.html

I find temping very helpful.
I just use a regular digital thermometer and use it orally.

You should record temps when you first wake up while you're still in bed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->