**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I wrapped the in-laws "gift" yesterday. CAN'T WAIT FOR FRIDAY MORNING!!!!

Thankfully, my car seat forum is amazing, and everyone has come together and raised about $2000 for her so far. To help bury her and everything.

And I edited my OP about it. I don't wanna freak any of the preggo mamas out. Something like that is supposed to be so rare. :hugs:

CLW, I think DH's mom will be screaming in excitement, not sure if she'll tear too... but maybe!

I'm so excited, I'm going to take as many pics as I can!

We decided that even though we're leaving here tomorrow night (Thursday), we won't tell them til Friday morning since we won't be at their house til very late on Thursday night since it's a 4 hour drive (in normal traffic!!!) and everyone's going to be tired at the house.

So we'll sleep the one night there (thurs night) with our secret & tell them Friday morning with the "xmas gift box" that they will open...

Blondie -- That's so sad. Hope she's all right.
Elliot and Liz -- In the month that you got your bfp, how often did you BD in the days before you oved??
My OPK had a smiley face this morning :) We also BDed this morning :) Perfect timing. I just need one more tomorrow and then one the next day. Let's see if DH can do that...
I use CB for the OPK.

I tried to BD every 2nd day before I Ov'd but it didn't work out for one instance.
Click the chick in my signature and you can see what I'm talking about.

That is sooo Cool Liz, I don't think I would be able to keep the secret:dohh:

No I didn't test today, I think I am just gonna wait untill Friday or Sat.

I have a ? for you ladies..... Have any of you ever found yourself rubbing and talking to your belly???? before your BFP's (Elliot and Liz)

I have a ? for you ladies..... Have any of you ever found yourself rubbing and talking to your belly???? before your BFP's (Elliot and Liz)
I didn't... I still don't yet :haha:

But someone women just "know" :flower:

Blondie, I am so sorry to hear about your friend. :hugs: But I am glad they were able to raise money to help with her needs.

Liz, I am so excited about you tell in you in-laws. But I have to admit I would scream the moment I walked into the home.:haha: Have a very safe trip.

Clw, It sounds to me that you are preggers. I can't wait to hear the news. Yes I speak to my belly.:haha: Mainly I pray over it.

I hope everyone is doing well and have a great day.

Sometimes I sing "Just keep swimming" to Dh's :spermy: haha!

ETA: As in I sing that to my vagina telling DH's sperm to keep swimming, haha!

Okay ladies I do not know whats going on but I am not getting a temp spike. I'm on CD 19 and I had my EWCM on CD 14 and my cramping on CD 15. Watery CM on CD 15 and 16. Now I have had creamy for 3 days but no temp spike.

Do you think that I could have been in the middle of ovulating, and then when I had the car accident and took all the meds, my body just regressed and didn't ovulate? I have no idea what is going on :cry:

Okay ladies I do not know whats going on but I am not getting a temp spike. I'm on CD 19 and I had my EWCM on CD 14 and my cramping on CD 15. Watery CM on CD 15 and 16. Now I have had creamy for 3 days but no temp spike.

Do you think that I could have been in the middle of ovulating, and then when I had the car accident and took all the meds, my body just regressed and didn't ovulate? I have no idea what is going on :cry:

You could have still ovulated but the meds could have impacted the temp. FX that you still caught the egg.

You could have still ovulated but the meds could have impacted the temp. FX that you still caught the egg.

Thats what I thought at first but I didn't take any of the meds yesterday.:shrug:

I find temping very helpful.
I just use a regular digital thermometer and use it orally.

You should record temps when you first wake up while you're still in bed :)

I do test every morning at 6am but this morning was a bit earlier due to my kids woke me up threw me off a hour or so

So, my temp is rising a little and all the brown CM is gone, now it's just thick and white(sorry TMI) I am having little twinges in my pelvis and some cramping but no other signes of AF yet!!! I hope the :witch: gets the point, she IS NOT invited to Christmas!!!! LOL

CLW, that sounds positive! Hoping this is it for you!

And to your question about belly rubbing/talking... yup, I was rubbing my belly and talking to it the week before I got my BFP. Just trying to send it all the positive vibes I could. Nothing wrong with a well-loved belly, right? :winkwink:

Blondie -- That's so sad. Hope she's all right.
Elliot and Liz -- In the month that you got your bfp, how often did you BD in the days before you oved??
My OPK had a smiley face this morning :) We also BDed this morning :) Perfect timing. I just need one more tomorrow and then one the next day. Let's see if DH can do that...
I use CB for the OPK.

TL - I OV'd on CD11. We BD'd on CD6,8,10,and 12. CD8 & CD12 were in the AM, and I can't help but think we caught the egg on one of those days 'cause we'd never BD'd in the AM around OV before (usually too budy trying to get to work and such, but I'd heard the swimmers are strongest and most plentiful in the AM so I just put the moves on :) ).

I hope you got that little egg this time TL! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"