**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Okay ladies I do not know whats going on but I am not getting a temp spike. I'm on CD 19 and I had my EWCM on CD 14 and my cramping on CD 15. Watery CM on CD 15 and 16. Now I have had creamy for 3 days but no temp spike.

Do you think that I could have been in the middle of ovulating, and then when I had the car accident and took all the meds, my body just regressed and didn't ovulate? I have no idea what is going on :cry:

Sorry Heather, but I know nothing about temping. I wouldn't think the accident or meds could have stopped you from OVing if you were already started though. :shrug:

Where is everyone?? I need the distraction!

I'm bursting over here with butterflies & excitement for Friday morning!!!!!
I wish it was Christmas eve already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well blood work came back today and it is good , progesterone level was 18 they said they just wanted it 10 or above ,also found out the numbers to hubbys :spermy: 77.2 million dam all im asking for is one:blush: .I hope everybody had a wonderful day i'm head to :sleep:

Hey ladies, I hope everyone had a good night :) Nothing has changed with me.

Test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are you using to test????????????

you're 14DPO, that's pretty good!

I'm going to look at ur temps again now :)

do it!!!
BFNs aren't a bad thing and they mean nothing!
it's whether you get AF that's the important thing.. so TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU test, and then take a picture of it and post it here WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE PIC YOURSELF :)
and I'll tell you whether you should look or not.

Blondie -- That's so sad. Hope she's all right.
Elliot and Liz -- In the month that you got your bfp, how often did you BD in the days before you oved??
My OPK had a smiley face this morning :) We also BDed this morning :) Perfect timing. I just need one more tomorrow and then one the next day. Let's see if DH can do that...
I use CB for the OPK.

TL - I OV'd on CD11. We BD'd on CD6,8,10,and 12. CD8 & CD12 were in the AM, and I can't help but think we caught the egg on one of those days 'cause we'd never BD'd in the AM around OV before (usually too budy trying to get to work and such, but I'd heard the swimmers are strongest and most plentiful in the AM so I just put the moves on :) ).

I hope you got that little egg this time TL! :hugs:

So, I think I'm supposed to ov today.
OPK was + yesterday morning, and every ov calculator says today is the day. But, the last time we BDed was yesterday morning, but I had to get up right after, so I feel like everything came out... We tried this morning, but we were just too sleepy... Maybe again tonight?? Liz and Elliot, your BDing schedules made me feel all right, though.
I think it was Anne that said it, but can we start making predictions?? I think Elliot and Liz are both having boys :)

So, I think I'm supposed to ov today.
OPK was + yesterday morning, and every ov calculator says today is the day. But, the last time we BDed was yesterday morning, but I had to get up right after, so I feel like everything came out... We tried this morning, but we were just too sleepy... Maybe again tonight?? Liz and Elliot, your BDing schedules made me feel all right, though.
I think it was Anne that said it, but can we start making predictions?? I think Elliot and Liz are both having boys :)

It's okay that you got up after BDing.. the good ones made it anyway!

about the predictions, my DH and I have an imaginary name for our little one: Sophie. We've had it for a year!!! hahaha

Elliot's is "Elliot" :haha: hence her username!!!

and of course, it's hilarious, b/c neither of us have had an U/S!!!

HOW ABOUT YOU test, and then take a picture of it and post it here WITHOUT LOOKING AT THE PIC YOURSELF :)

Thats too funny :) I wish it worked like that:haha: If only I could pull that off, too bad we don't live near each other. Could you imagine if all of us lived in the same neighborhood?!?!?

Thats too funny :) I wish it worked like that:haha: If only I could pull that off, too bad we don't live near each other. Could you imagine if all of us lived in the same neighborhood?!?!?

HILARITY would ensue!

I have been using FRER's so I figure if any HPT would be + it would be them.

I have been using FRER's so I figure if any HPT would be + it would be them. I was just thinking that if I did have IB it was only 2 days ago. Do you think thats too early? Also For the past hour now I am getting AF like cramps and a "wet feeling" so I run to thr br and nothing:shrug:

You girls are gonna get so frustrated with all of my complaining:haha:

I had that "wet" feeling last month, I think.. it was so annoying. I think I went like 10 times that one day in the office. alright.. just hold out then for your own sanity one more day.....

and don't feel bad.. I was here bitching about it last cycle :) we all do it!!!
I do like your temps though!

TL, you're such a slacker!!! :)
where is your ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies Sorry havent been active of late.

TL Good luck may the lil swimmers catch that eggy this time. FXed for you.

CLW Testttttttttttttttttttttttt. Your chart looks good too.

Liz Have a safe journey hun.

About wagers let me take my guess
Elliot will have a baby boy and Liz a baby girl. Bye for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->