**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

FF says I should test on the 28th according to my chart:shrug:

That's B.S.
FF told me I should check on the 24th of December, I think..
I tested on the 17th.

They just want to be "cautious"

I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but based on signs, I think it might happen in a couple days. Lets hope so!

Happy holidays to all you lovely ladies.

CLW If I were you, I would have taken at least 3 tests by now. Are you ever late for AF?

I'm worried I'm having an annovulatory cycle :( All of my signs of OV are gone gone gone. But yet I've never gotten a temp spike :cry:

Happy holidays to everybody!! When is everybody leaving (if you are) to go away??

TL, you're such a slacker!!! :)
where is your ticker!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW!! I'm so bad. Maybe that's what I'll do when I'm off from work tomorrow... Not leaving until tomorrow night, so I should have some time :)

Merry Christmas everyone hope everybody has a safe and happy hoilday . Tl have you tested yet were all waiting :flower:

I HAVE CROSS HAIRS! Yay! And they are solid too! I knew I ovulated when I did, I could read my body signs.

I am officially 5 dpo!

Okay so I just saw what my EDD would be if I conceived this cycle and its 9/11/11.

As bas as this sounds, I really hope I wouldn't give birth on 9/11/11. I really do not want my baby to be associated with such a tragic day. And to constantly here people ask when he/she was born, I say 9/11...and then to hear countless sob stories or "I remember where I was that day".

I mean no disrespect to the people that were lost that day, but is it wrong to not want my baby associated with a major tragedy? :(

Okay so I just saw what my EDD would be if I conceived this cycle and its 9/11/11.

As bas as this sounds, I really hope I wouldn't give birth on 9/11/11. I really do not want my baby to be associated with such a tragic day. And to constantly here people ask when he/she was born, I say 9/11...and then to hear countless sob stories or "I remember where I was that day".

I mean no disrespect to the people that were lost that day, but is it wrong to not want my baby associated with a major tragedy? :(

I thought about the same thing!! If I were to be preggers this time around, I would be due on September 15th, or something like that. I keep thinking about how I wouldn't want to give birth early...

Heather, if I ovulate and got preggers this cycle, my EDD based on my LMP would be 9/11 too. Not based on ovulation date though.. obviously.

Yeah I don't know why it bothers me. But I just feel like people would want to keep telling me their stories of "I remember where I was on 9/11" when I'm talking about the beautiful birth of my baby!

But I hope I would go into labor 5 days early because then baby would be born on our Anniversary! Eek! I hope this is my month, I want an 8th anniversary baby!

I feel like I am having the most care free 2 ww ever! I'm 7dpo and I don't feel myself stressing at all. Granted I didn't get my cross hairs until I was 5 dpo, so I've only known for a fact I have ovulated for two days now. But I still do not seem to be obsessing about every little pain or feeling.

Although I do have to say I was hoping to see a temp drop this morning :blush:

*Edit* Wanting to see a temp drop as in since this is about implantation time, I was wanting to see a drop in my temp to signal that was happening hehe

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!!! I had an amazing Christmas with my daughter, hubby and in-laws. My Family was supposed to come over today but this snow we got messed that up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->