**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

Aww I am sorry CLW about the AF. Hoping next month to be your month hun.

How are every one else doing?

As for me, about to ovulate this Wednesday-29th. But I am not temping, not using opk this time, dont wanna stress the fertile period being covered stuff.

Hey ladies...

We told the in-laws on the 23rd. They were so excited. We also told DH's grandparents, 2 aunts, 1 uncle, and 1 cousin, and 2 siblings. That's like his whole "immediate" extended family......

:)

We didn't tell my extended family as of yet b/c they're too big and talk too much!!
I have like 30 FIRST cousins, 9 uncles, 10 aunts!
So we'll wait another month or so to tell all of them!

Oh, and I did a bad thing.

I kinda flipped on my FIL about 2 days after we told them. He was PISSING me off at christmas dinner in my BIL's house. He kept bitching about the fact that my work (an international governmental organization) doesn't staff its workforce with a majority of US citizens. I was trying to explain to him that they're not allowed to b/c we're "required" to have a mix of all cultures in certain percentages etc... and so thus have a very eclectic workforce and by default don't have a lot of staff that care about US politics b/c they're here on work visas from other countries b/c that's how we're set up...

And he started getting all agitated....

him: "well, if they're in the US, they should care about US politics."
me: "why? they don't get to vote, they don't get to speak their opinions. Like me! I don't get to vote!" (I'm just a greencard holder for another year before I can apply for citizenship).
him: "well, you care about politics! You and DH like Obama!!" (We're the black sheep of the family. Everyone else is a Republican and they don't like that we don't agree with them!!)

Anyway, I started getting really upset and got up from the dinner table (it was really only us two left sitting) and said,

me: "I can't talk about this anymore. It's really stressing me and I don't want to discuss it"

And then I broke down and cried in the other room.

My DH went to him right after and said "why are you doing this? she's already stressed as it is."

And came to comfort me...

He apologized later.

And I texted him last night saying that I'm sorry my hormones got the best of me. He responded with "Merry Christmas :o)"

I usually get along with him great. But I couldn't just walk away from this small issue that we always have when it comes to politics..... DH refuses to discuss it normally with them b/c they always feel they have to convince us that we're wrong and misguided and can't take the fact that we simply don't agree and it's okay to NOT agree on this!

sigh..

I just feel like the whole weekend and announcement was tainted by it b/c of all the tears I shed this weekend.

I cried another time in front of his mom. I'm just learning to drive stick (and on top of it, I only got my drivers license about 6 months ago since I have always lived in a very metro-accessible city til now. So as it is, I'm generally nervous about driving an automatic but at least it's easier than a manual! And "my car", which we bought off DH's sister is a manual SUV!).
They were all insisting I drive them back home on Christmas Eve in our SUV in the DARK, in an area I've never driven, and WITHOUT my glasses! I haven't driven the car in like a month and I was so nervous about the fact that I'd be driving my SIL.

So in total,
I cried on Christmas Eve (about being pressured to drive everyone and wasn't asked, but told to; DH in the end did it and we agreed that I was too nervous to do it! I've only driven in an industrial area near our house so far & not even on the small streets in our neighborhood!!!)
& Christmas Day (when I argued with my FIL).

Bummed about that still.. Because I feel like I ruined their excitement about our pregnancy the previous day.

liz, don't let it have you bummed. It is your hormones. You do not control who your job hires so let it go. You have a sticky bean so I need you to think happy thoughts and stay positive.:hugs: I know he was just voicing his opinion but geeze know when to stop. LOL I don't think he was trying to upset you some people are just so passion about things and don't know when to stop. I hope you get to feeling better. :flower:

:hugs::hugs: Liz I'm sorry you had a rough weekend :hugs::hugs:There are 2 thing I absouletly refuse to talk about at my Inlaws, Religion and Politics. Unfortunatelly my brain to mouth filter does not work well and I say the first thing I think. Atleast your DH was supportive and comforting. And you shouldn't take the blame, there were 2 people in thats convo. he could have walked away and not been such an ass.

Thanks gals...
My hubby is trying to boycott me using the word "tainted".

All I've said to him for 48 hrs was that word when I was bummy...

He's like "no, they understand!!" and all I keep thinking about is: great, I'm the DIL who is hormonal and nuts... I bet my other SIL (their other son's wife) didn't freak out on them at all and she's been pregnant twice :( She's too polite normally anyway...

sigh.

I want this 2 weeks to hurry up so we get an U/S pic so I can send it to them so they can be excited again....

Maybe it was a lot to have us stay at their house for 4 days this early in my pregnancy and I went nuts :(

Sorry Liz,Don't worrie I would had cried to ,and im sure they are still excited about the baby .

Well I went today for my cd 3 bloodwork even though its cd4 and I go Wen. for my hsg kinda scared they are going to tell me my left tube is closed so even worse they wont tell me anything and Ill have to wait for days to get the results

Well I went today for my cd 3 bloodwork even though its cd4 and I go Wen. for my hsg kinda scared they are going to tell me my left tube is closed so even worse they wont tell me anything and Ill have to wait for days to get the results

Aww sorry hun. :hugs: I hope you get good news.

If your left tube is closed, is there anyway they can track what months you are ovulating from your right one?

Does anyone know if my temp has to drop below my cover line to count as an implantation drop? My temp was rising and staying up, and it dropped .4 degrees this morning. Its still above cover line but I hope its a good sign!

Okay so I just compared this chart with last month. My temp didn't fluctuate at all last 2ww. It just went up and stayed up until my big drop before :witch: showed. EEK! I was not obsessing until this morning...lol.

And to make matters worse I think we are going to Memphis, TN to visit Dh's family this weekend. I was wanting to test Friday morning (at 12 DPO) but I really don't want to be POAS in his grandma's bathroom...lol. Even if I wait til AF is due, that would be Sunday morning (We are not leaving til Monday) But I guess it would be good to get a BFP and be able to tell his family in person.

yes I will have to go in for us and they can tell me. With me and DH going threw the fertility crap I will get 3 to 4 of them in fisrt 2weeks after af so, if im not ov on left it wont be so hard on me but she says my left tube can steal the egg from my right side so we could still BD but we would hold off on the iui since it cost $$$$$

Okay so I just compared this chart with last month. My temp didn't fluctuate at all last 2ww. It just went up and stayed up until my big drop before :witch: showed. EEK! I was not obsessing until this morning...lol.

And to make matters worse I think we are going to Memphis, TN to visit Dh's family this weekend. I was wanting to test Friday morning (at 12 DPO) but I really don't want to be POAS in his grandma's bathroom...lol. Even if I wait til AF is due, that would be Sunday morning (We are not leaving til Monday) But I guess it would be good to get a BFP and be able to tell his family in person.

That is a nice dip cross fingers ,toes and LOTS OF :dust::dust:

Does anyone know if my temp has to drop below my cover line to count as an implantation drop? My temp was rising and staying up, and it dropped .4 degrees this morning. Its still above cover line but I hope its a good sign!

no, it doesn't. you can look at my chart if you want...

Good luck Heather FXed for you :dust:

Tator, I was stalkin your chart and we have almost the same cycle. Will you still be able to try while they are doing all the testing?

no, it doesn't. you can look at my chart if you want...

Now I just got a bit more excited :happydance:

I'm think I will test Thursday (at 11 dpo) Because I would like to know as soon as possible if its a :bfp: before we go out of town. That way I can run to the store and get some sort of gift for Dh's parents. I know it would be early, and I have had a chemical pregnancy before, but it would be SO nice to tell them in person!

Maybe something like some onesies that say "I love my grandma/grandpa" on them. I guess maybe I could go ahead and get them, I'll need them someday....right :winkwink:

Good luck Heather FXed for you :dust:

Tator, I was stalkin your chart and we have almost the same cycle. Will you still be able to try while they are doing all the testing?[/QUO

The hsg is done between cd 5 and cd10 so ,at this point I would not even Ov yet they say it can help get you prego for 3 months after its done it's kinda like cleaning the cobwebs out lol .So I'm Praying I Ov on left side and the boys or girls catch the egg this month

Okay why are people so stupid? This girl posted a picture last night on FB of her 8 month old nephew with his new big boy car seat. People were commenting that he was too young. I mentioned that the MINIMUM seat requirements were 20 lbs and one year old. She said he met that 20 lbs so he'd be using this seat, bla bla. Then someone posted a link to the DMV website for Ohio and said that even if he met the 20 lbs, he still has to be over 1 year.

She deleted ALL of our comments and is now posting a picture of him IN the car IN this seat. Seriously, he is so tiny!

Is it wrong of me to want to comment with "Hope you don't get pulled over since thats illegal"

Clw I just realized we are pretty much the same how funny is that kinda nice to have someone right along with ya .I am anywere from 24 to 27 day cycle I was 24 for 3 or 4 month then did around of clomid which made me go back to 27 days . Not sure if I answered your question about you were asking on the other post if not let me know .

Okay why are people so stupid? This girl posted a picture last night on FB of her 8 month old nephew with his new big boy car seat. People were commenting that he was too young. I mentioned that the MINIMUM seat requirements were 20 lbs and one year old. She said he met that 20 lbs so he'd be using this seat, bla bla. Then someone posted a link to the DMV website for Ohio and said that even if he met the 20 lbs, he still has to be over 1 year.

She deleted ALL of our comments and is now posting a picture of him IN the car IN this seat. Seriously, he is so tiny!

Is it wrong of me to want to comment with "Hope you don't get pulled over since thats illegal"

I would be the bitch that commented mother are suppose to keep are children safe not put them in harms way ,but thats just me pray she gets some common sence before anything bad happens .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->