**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

ugh, sucks that my birthday falls on 11w & 3 days!
I think DH wants to announce after 8 weeks!
I think I want to do 12weeks...

how's everyone doing today?

My dr. says 12 weeks but ,To be honest your never out of the dangerzone intill that baby is born and you here him/her cry

okay, so the general consensus is to wait til 12 weeks to announce thing on FB, right?

okay, so the general consensus is to wait til 12 weeks to announce thing on FB, right?

Yes, I *may* even wait til I'm 12 weeks to tell most of my family. I'd tell my little sister right away. Not so much that I think anything will happen again, it's that I think THEY will think something will happen because of what happened before. I think I just want to wait til he/she looks like a baby. When I can give them an u/s picture that has a nice profile, and can tell them that I saw the baby moving and everything. Until then, I just think they'd all worry.

But as tator said, you are never really *safe*, not until you hear that baby cry.

Wow, I don't think I've ever washed a kids head so fast in my life!

I babysit my neighbors grandson (his mom had him as a teen and she lives elsewhere now, but used to live across the street) I've watched him since he was just over a year and he's almost 3 now.

Well I watch him on Tuesday nights because his mom waitresses. Her mom comes to pick him up when she gets off work around 9:30 and then brings him to his moms apartment. Well I get him ready for bed, dinner, bath, jammies and usually he konks out around 8:30 or 9.

Well its 8 pm, he just got in the tub and *knock knock knock*

I scoop him up in a towel and set him on the bath matt and told him to stay there so I could get the door (Since I'm obviously not going to leave him IN the water and go downstairs)

His grandma said to go ahead and finish his bath real quick, and get his jammies on.

Seriously did it in less then 5 minutes haha!

Cross FX and toes today is my big day Ill let everybody know as soon as I know

Waiting for DH to leave so I can :test: I really don't want to do it when he's around and I want to be able to surprise him somehow.

:bfn: Boo. But its still early. I'm only dpo. I just wanted to test before we leave tomorrow. I'll need to get some good Frer tests that I don't need to dip in a cup to use so I can test at his grandma's house :haha:

:bfn: Boo. But its still early. I'm only dpo. I just wanted to test before we leave tomorrow. I'll need to get some good Frer tests that I don't need to dip in a cup to use so I can test at his grandma's house :haha:

:hugs: Was it the FMU? Sometimes that makes a difference. I am 9DPO and I am trying to hold out until I am 14DPO.

Can I join the fun? I am due to ovulate in three days. I'm going to be testing on Jan. 15th. Wish me luck!

Can I join the fun? I am due to ovulate in three days. I'm going to be testing on Jan. 15th. Wish me luck!

Welcome April. You have to tell us a story about how you and your SO met or your wedding story. You can go back and read all of ours if you like.

Welcome April,
If you want to join us, you'll have to tell us a little about how you and your OH met :)

We've all had to share stories as part of the "initiation" process....

Hey girls, I hope everyone is good today :) You all have been busy!!! I have been trying to catch up.
:hugs: Heather :hugs: Maybe its still too early FXed for your BFP:dust:
Good Luck Tator :thumbup:
Welcome April :hi::flower:
Liz - I got my EPO
And :hi: to everyone else :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member