**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

I'm sorry hun. I didn't know.
((hug))

I cannot imagine what you both must be thinking or feeling...

Take a moment to love eachother. This isn't the end. There's always adoption or possibly a miracle....

I seen the xray it was pretty blocked and were not into adoption , Dh hubby has no kids of his own thats why we did the reversal almost 3 years ago is so we could have one between us . W

Isn't there surgical methods of getting it unblocked? Or doing you guys have money for IVF?

Well another :bfn: this morning :cry:

But my temp did go up. I'm taking my BBT along with us and I plan on temping still. I want to see if that temp drops or not. I've got some pregnancy tests and I'm throwing them in my cosmetics bag and if my temp stays up til Saturday (which would be the day before my period, it normally drops two days before) then I will be peeing on a stick in my husbands grandma's bathroom! :haha:

And the worst part was I was having trouble sleeping, and having the most VIVID dreams about :bfp:'s. But it was like a dream within a dream thing. I would be dreaming I was getting a + test, then my dream self would wake up and eralize it was a dream, so I would wake up to go and test....(and then repeat like 5 times, I must have had inception in my head because it was a dream within a dream within a dream.....lol)

The last one I was testing and it felt REALLY real, and in the dream I went "I hope this isn't a dream". Everything was so vivid, it was his grandma's bathroom and her house (where as most of the time scenery changes in my dreams to random places) I hope that dream comes true and I'm standing in the bathroom Saturday looking at my :bfp:

Tator, Sorry you are going thru this :hugs: Like blondie said, Are there any proceedures they can do? A friend of mine is almost 12wks now and both of her tubes were blocked, she was so suprised b/c her doc said it wouldn't happen. So there is still a shot. :hugs:

Ive got my FXed for you Heather :dust:

Well another :bfn: this morning :cry:

But my temp did go up. I'm taking my BBT along with us and I plan on temping still. I want to see if that temp drops or not. I've got some pregnancy tests and I'm throwing them in my cosmetics bag and if my temp stays up til Saturday (which would be the day before my period, it normally drops two days before) then I will be peeing on a stick in my husbands grandma's bathroom! :haha:

And the worst part was I was having trouble sleeping, and having the most VIVID dreams about :bfp:'s. But it was like a dream within a dream thing. I would be dreaming I was getting a + test, then my dream self would wake up and eralize it was a dream, so I would wake up to go and test....(and then repeat like 5 times, I must have had inception in my head because it was a dream within a dream within a dream.....lol)

The last one I was testing and it felt REALLY real, and in the dream I went "I hope this isn't a dream". Everything was so vivid, it was his grandma's bathroom and her house (where as most of the time scenery changes in my dreams to random places) I hope that dream comes true and I'm standing in the bathroom Saturday looking at my :bfp:

Your temps are way too high to not get a BFP!!

but i'm bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well, not really, I'm actually working on an excel file for work... but still!!!!!!!!

Hey I am here.

Liz can you go to my journal and look at my chart and tell me what you think?

Heather, fxd for you.

I found your journal... don't see a link for your chart.

Ready, confused by your post.

Your journal is only 4 pages long on my view (I've customized how many posts are listed on every page so that's obviously different from how you view BNB.)

Can you please just enter the link?

You should also really put it in your signature!! :)

Ugh I am driving myself crazy.

1st. I hate packing, it stresses me out. And then my DH complains about packing when all he has to do is pack his clothes. I pack all my clothes, the bathroom stuff, the computer, dvds, cd's, mp3 player, etc, everything for the dogs bla bla bla.

and 2nd. The stupid :bfn:. I know I tested early, but I still hate them. But yet I can't resist peeing on those sticks, I just hope to see a positive early. Rationally I know my timing of sex was good, my temps are still up, I had what could be an implantation dip, and I have breasts that hurt worse then they have ever hurt before. But then I have these AF cramps. I know thats a sign too but I just keep feeling like I'll see a temp drop soon.

I hate this whole waiting game :(

TL, where is your new siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from Montreal and had to read through everything!! Can I promise to do it by the end of the weekend?? :wacko: How are you feeling??

I will not be joining yall in ttc as today I found out my left tube was complety block do freaking depressed good luck to all of yall and tons of baby dust

Awh, Tator. So sorry to hear that. Hang on there, honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->