**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

oh crap!!!
hahahaha

Sorry, that was for SOY!!!

Ya, EPO, everyday til ovulation!!!!

Mine were 1000mg too :)
is it the yellow bottle? Think it's called Spring Valley or something..

My husband and I met because he was my parents' exterminator. I was living with them with my toddler working and trying to get back on my feet and my husband would come in once a month and look at my picture on the wall and say hi to my daughter until one day he asked my dad for permission to take me on a date. I'd never even met him and I came home from work to find his phone number on the counter. I had no intention of calling him but decided that would be rude so I called just to tell him I wasn't interested in starting a relationship with anyone but thanks only I didn't quite get those words out because he was making me laugh so much. Now here we are after four years, trying to have our own baby.

Did you ever go get your hair done? I went last night and got mine done.

I love that story, Isn't it funny how we find love when were not even looking for it:)

I seem to find a lot of things I'm not looking for I just wish baby #2 would be that easy! DH had a vasectomy 8 years ago but when they did a semen analysis they found 10% of his sperm alive and well so they gave us some tips on maximizing our chances. This is our first cycle trying them so I really, really hope it works.

No we're working on getting it scheduled but the doctor told us we could still try in the meantime. I've gotten pregnant by DH once already but had a MC so we know it's possible. The doc told us that the more he gets turned on the more sperm his body produces so he advised us to try getting him turned on several times through the day and then before doing the BD we should get him close and then stop and wait for him to calm down, rinse and repeat until it almost starts to hurt and then we BD. But a word of advice if any of you want to try this... don't tell your DH why you're doing it. The pressure makes it really difficult for them to perform I've found. Just do your best to turn him on as much as possible and let him enjoy it. Maybe tell him it's a game, the denial part, lol.

I know a girl who studied the subject for school and she said that watching "movies" helps produce more swimmers as well....

Well yeah 'cause it gets them going. I'm off of work today so I plan on making a day of it. Wish me luck. :winkwink:

:bfn: Boo. But its still early. I'm only dpo. I just wanted to test before we leave tomorrow. I'll need to get some good Frer tests that I don't need to dip in a cup to use so I can test at his grandma's house :haha:

:hugs: Was it the FMU? Sometimes that makes a difference. I am 9DPO and I am trying to hold out until I am 14DPO.

Yeah it was FMU. Thats why I was waiting for him to leave, I really had to pee! :haha:

I will not be joining yall in ttc as today I found out my left tube was complety block do freaking depressed good luck to all of yall and tons of baby dust

I will not be joining yall in ttc as today I found out my left tube was complety block do freaking depressed good luck to all of yall and tons of baby dust

:hugs: You can still ovulate out of the right tube. Don't give up just yet sweetie. Praying for you.

tatorcake, i responded on the other thread. I agree with ready4onemore... you could still have a baby...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->