**New & Crazy** friendly group thread ((5 BFPs))

bnbing from the highway! so ready to get there. have like an hour to go. i cant sleep at all because im either wondering why i have af cramps or my neck hurts. at least the dogs are behaving!

I am simply sneaking through at this thread and find that I have a lot of catching up to do:haha: Hubby has been working from home through all this week and have had people at our place, so hardly got time to do bnb.

Liz I am so sorry what happened over xmas.:hugs: I hope things are all good now.

Heather FXed that you get a BFP this month.

I think I dont stand a chance this month coz we couldnt time the "deed" this month:growlmad:

To all the others HI, sorry couldnt reply individually and a very happy new year to every one.

Hopefully will again be active from Monday onwards.

TL, where is your new siggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from Montreal and had to read through everything!! Can I promise to do it by the end of the weekend?? :wacko: How are you feeling??

Wow. Did u see my FIL christnas day drama??

Ya, I'll forgive ur lack of a siggy thru the weekend.

I totally understand about your FIL drama -- Some things that FIL's shouldn't talk about with their DIL's and SIL's are politics and religion. The worst part was that he knew your views about this in the first place and still went and badgered you, which is annoying. Try to not think about it. Think about better things, like being preggers!! Will get to work on my siggy tomorrow :thumbup:. Happy New Year to everybody!! May 2011 bring more bfps and be the year we all bring little ones into this world!!

Wishing all you lovely ladies a very Happy New Year and hoping that the new year brings many BFPs as well as many healty babies.

ugh I wish I knew if I could drink or not, temp was above coverline but barely. But it was also a sleep deprived temp and an hour early due to waking up and needing to pee. Af cramps ar gone, and I had the tiniest, almost unnotciable brownish/pinkish spotting. I had to squint to see it on the toilet paper. We shall see how tomorrows temp goes, i will betesting if its up. so lets hope my bratty dog shut UP so i can sleep! lol.

but the plae w are going to gives free champagne at midnight, so a few sips wont hurt! im not muc for going out, especially a new years but were seeing friends we havnt seen for a long tme s it will be fun!

everyone be safe! lot of drunk drivers out tonight!

i hope i can updte u all ith a:bfp: tomorow!

Bah. Here it is O day and I had a whole day off of work so I had big plans for DH but he woke up sick with flu-like symptoms. I am sooo disappointed. We did a BD the day before yesterday but I can't help but feeling like it won't do us any good. Le sigh.

Bah. Here it is O day and I had a whole day off of work so I had big plans for DH but he woke up sick with flu-like symptoms. I am sooo disappointed. We did a BD the day before yesterday but I can't help but feeling like it won't do us any good. Le sigh.

Totally understand, but sperm can live up to like 4 or 5 days, so just think about that!! My best friend, who just had twin girls over the summer, BDed 2 days before she oved, and it all worked out for her!! I wouldn't stress about it.

My SIL just started injections for IVF. She's supposed to have the IVF done the first week in February. Is it bad that I'm scared that she will beat me to the punch and get preggers before me?? I feel like such a bad person for thinking that way, but it was supposed to be me first!! As bad as this sounds, I wanted to have the attention of being the first one preggers and have the first grandchild for my parents.

Still no news. took a test this morning but i honestly have no idea what it was. i thought i saw a faint line but my mind might have been playing tricks on me. light af cramps but nothing like id normlly have the day before the :witch: shows. temp is still above coverline. i think i need a better test and not a dollar store cheapo

Heather -- Show us a picture of the possible line.

Hey girls -- Question -- I have this strange dull ache, similar to having a side stitch after working out, on my right side, higher than my ovary. It's not usual ovary pain that I get when I ov or even at other times. More like this annoying dull ache, and it's been happening yesterday and today, usually when I walk around. Did I just pull something?? I did go skiing last week, so maybe I pulled something then?? Could this be anything else??

Liz, I set up my fertility friend acct and added a chart :) How do I link it and do my siggy??

Im bnbing from my phone so no way to post it and the suspected line has already faded.

Well I got a temp drop and Im spotting, the :witch: will show soon. Guess Im out for my September baby :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->